Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

girls did u realise chakor has fainted many times in suraj's arms but this was the first time she asked for paani and got it too. i have a feeling she wanted to break the fast with suraj😆

She however would have tried to celebrate karwachauth with suraj that's why she asked water😆🤣
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu chod de yaar am fine if they dont address the imli issue yaar, many of us have long forgotten it. and even now i believe what happened to imli was not only suraj's fault. imli was equally to blame. if she got away scot free and mahaan from that suraj deserves to get away scot free and mahaan too

But i agree radhu i can easily leave this topic but many of us have forgotten..but this can't be possible radhu?how can't they solve problem..becoz  i don't care if imli was just lover.with.but i can't accept that bachha thing.becoz i want to see sukor's life as freshness and can't see suraj who made pregenant  wife's sister..after that how can they face each other as brother in law and sisier in law.?.how can they show  sukor's story as passionate love feeling if they loading this dirty things around sukor..becoz suraj &vivan are brothers ,chakor-imli are  sisters .
I hope cv wil solve this problem oneday becoz sukor is magnetic couple and their relationship creating as destiny so cv should give answer soon but i don't care imli..and imvan but sukor's realtionship would have  pure &freshness..😛

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Someone please update Suraj's one-liner in his dialogue thread. Thanks 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

But i agree radhu i can easily leave this topic but many of us have forgotten..but this can't be possible radhu?how can't they solve problem..becoz  i don't care if imli was just lover.with.but i can't accept that bachha thing.becoz i want to see sukor's life as freshness and can't see suraj who made pregenant  wife's sister..after that how can they face each other as brother in law and sisier in law.?.how can they show  sukor's story as passionate love feeling if they loading this dirty things around sukor..becoz suraj &vivan are brothers ,chakor-imli are  sisters .
I hope cv wil solve this problem oneday becoz sukor is magnetic couple and their relationship creating as destiny so cv should give answer soon but i don't care imli..and imvan but sukor's realtionship would have  pure &freshness..😛

sailu they are already facing each other and even working together now  i see no awkwardness between them and  with vivaan for that matter. i think it is perfectly ok to just leave it as it is but the only thing i want corrected is the perception that suraj ditched her which is wrong. he never led her on to ditch her. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I concur Radhika! Suraj never led Imli on. I don't get that part either. Why blame him? Firstly, they both don't remember much as they both drunk.
I guess is very hifi in this aspect. Jiyo aur jeene do!! 😆
sailuja thumbnail
So fedup see new olv also imli and imvaan's drams everytime😡
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

So fedup see new olv also imli and imvaan's drams everytime😡

haan yaar very irritating😡

pata nahi where is suraj?
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrX7zZgt4HY[/YOUTUBE]
Serial Udaan Udann Sapnon Ki Colors TV Popular Show Interview With Vijayendra Kumeria
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As per the new promo Suraj being shot by KN... So disappearance act by Suraj? Or will Chakor save him somehow and no death sequence?

Chakor is bound to be overcome by guilt bcoz she let out the fake support ki news! So its now Chakor's repentance that we will get? I hope Suraj wont go missing for long.😊
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

As per the new promo Suraj being shot by KN... So disappearance act by Suraj? Or will Chakor save him somehow and no death sequence?

Chakor is bound to be overcome by guilt bcoz she let out the fake support ki news! So its now Chakor's repentance that we will get? I hope Suraj wont go missing for long.😊

am shocked by this promo . for me there is no udaan without suraj. so if suraj goes am off udaan too.