Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

stupid chakor i cant believe she could blurt out something like that.!! ðŸ˜¡ irrespective of the fact whether she knew kn was there or not.

Going by the previous promo where all the 4 team up tgther against kn, he tells its suraj's akhiri diwali..that means even bfor chakor tells kn knows the truth that all the 4 r plotting against him...so its not right to blame chakor
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even if Vivaan comes to know abt Chakors sacrfice, what will he do ???? Go back to Chakor, leaving Imli behind ???? I don't think he will do that and if I watch last couple of episodes , sure looks like Vivaan is madly in love with Imli and for Imli the same. For the moment I don't see a problem in this...
Maybe this track is that Chakor will take care of Suraj and hopefully Suraj will finally see the difference btwn Chakor and Imli and get over Imli once and for all 

Hope esha  this track will bring sukor as different relationship .but this is the right  time  chakor to realize about suraj actually suraj is her husbamd..so hope  chakor will take care and feels for him..

But what vivan will do after learned..i think vivan will think chakor is still loving him  so  she didn't accept suraj as her husband. In her life .hope this time chakor is going to start liking suraj..hope this twist will turn sukor's relationships😛
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

stupid chakor i cant believe she could blurt out something like that.!! ðŸ˜¡ irrespective of the fact whether she knew kn was there or not.

Ya radhu but chakor didn't expect kn was there.?this happened as coincidence.poor sura🤢i can't see him he falls on floor after kn shooted  ðŸ˜­
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukor_fan

Going by the previous promo where all the 4 team up tgther against kn, he tells its suraj's akhiri diwali..that means even bfor chakor tells kn knows the truth that all the 4 r plotting against him...so its not right to blame chakor

You're right, I think KN is suspecting Suraj right from the start, coz he already said that this Diwali should be Suraj' last one in the previous video...
sailuja thumbnail
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshasrk

You're right, I think KN is suspecting Suraj right from the start, coz he already said that this Diwali should be Suraj' last one in the previous video...

the promo clearly says is suraj's life  in danger becoz of chakor's mistake?
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think it's Chakor's fault. KN was already planning on killing Suraj per the last promo.
I believe it's for Chakor to actually start liking/loving Suraj.
KN is very cunning. He probably just wanted proof that Suraj was just acting. He is going to relish hurting SuKor!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Radhika, it's a promo. Don't they always add suspense and drama factors to make everyone stew?!! Isn't that exactly what we are doing?
Firstly, we were shown that KN has already planned to kill Suraj on Diwali. Now this, it tells me he never trusted Suraj. He just needed a reason. Now Suraj will be hurt and KN would put the entire blame on Chakor and knowing her, she will suffer with the guilt. All in all KNR wins. Isn't that what he said when he couldn't get any of them to die.
sailuja thumbnail
Wow vj is really good father but now baby girl his  arms..so he is over the moon😛
Congrats once again vj ðŸ¥³
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Namita_

@Radhika, it's a promo. Don't they always add suspense and drama factors to make everyone stew?!! Isn't that exactly what we are doing?
Firstly, we were shown that KN has already planned to kill Suraj on Diwali. Now this, it tells me he never trusted Suraj. He just needed a reason. Now Suraj will be hurt and KN would put the entire blame on Chakor and knowing her, she will suffer with the guilt. All in all KNR wins. Isn't that what he said when he couldn't get any of them to die.

lets see  which turns out correct between the two promos. either kn knew or chakor blurted it out, lets see