Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

her mai asked her eat , the love of her life  vivaan asked to eat  but she did not , suraj gives her water and scolds her for not eating and she goes out to dinner with him  .loved the way suraj scolded her  for not eating .and how she immediately agreed to go with him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep, that was amazing!! 
Namita-M thumbnail

one more suraj scn i loved he sees kn ignoring his mother and waliking way with ranjana after the karvachauth ritual is over . he sees his mother hurt by kn's actions and walks towards her but sees imli consoling her and moves away. i really loved this scn too VJ was too good here too

So, along with Suraj, Teju is also being redeemed. I like that. How she spoke up when Vivaan was being beaten up. Ranjana is the most horrible mother of all. As in EVER!!!

Suraj was really hurt. But he knows that his mom is better off without KNR. I was sad for Teju as well. Vivaan looked ashamed on his mom's behalf. 

Good emotional episode on all fronts. 
Edited by _Namita_ - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hopw girls afterwatched today episode suraj had broken his wine bottle what he did imli 
.but this cheerharan  scene has been  realized suraj. has good human being and hope so suraj wouldn't have do consumation with imli..hope very soon bachha suspense wil come out.๐Ÿ˜•
Namita-M thumbnail
Fingers crossed Sailu, but I feel nothing will come off it. It's like the CV's and the characters have forgotten about it.
I do agree, Suraj is good. He feels like a normal person and I'm glad it was Chakor who got to see him broken and emotional and repenting. Chakor needed to that. Good job CV's! 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

I hopw girls afterwatched today episode suraj had broken his wine bottle what he did imli 

.but this cheerharan  scene has been  realized suraj. has good human being and hope so suraj wouldn't have do consumation with imli..hope very soon bachha suspense wil come out.๐Ÿ˜•

I have a feeling nothing will come out of that, they will just forget abt it and move on.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

So, along with Suraj, Teju is also being redeemed. I like that. How she spoke up when Vivaan was being beaten up. Ranjana is the most horrible mother of all. As in EVER!!!

Suraj was really hurt. But he knows that his mom is better off without KNR. I was sad for Teju as well. Vivaan looked ashamed on his mom's behalf. 

Good emotional episode on all fronts. 

Yes I like that Teju is being redeemed as well, coz any way around Suraj will always need his mom. He cares alot for his mom and despises his father, so I will be very happy if finally Suraj can have the motherly love he craved for all those years without any "pricetag "
And Rajana...I don't even wanna waste words on such a women. I only hope that when she starts craving finally for her sons love, he just moves away from her and hopefully Vivaan can find a mom in Teju.

Edited by eshasrk - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sailu chod de yaar am fine if they dont address the imli issue yaar, many of us have long forgotten it. and even now i believe what happened to imli was not only suraj's fault. imli was equally to blame. if she got away scot free and mahaan from that suraj deserves to get away scot free and mahaan too
Namita-M thumbnail

sailu chod de yaar am fine if they dont address the imli issue yaar, many of us have long forgotten it. and even now i believe what happened to imli was not only suraj's fault. imli was equally to blame. if she got away scot free and mahaan from that suraj deserves to get away scot free and mahaan too

Exactly!!! That phase has been forgotten. Because now if they brought it up, it will be bad. I don't care if Suraj was the baby daddy or not anymore. 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
girls did u realise chakor has fainted many times in suraj's arms but this was the first time she asked for paani and got it too. i have a feeling she wanted to break the fast with suraj๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

girls did u realise chakor has fainted many times in suraj's arms but this was the first time she asked for paani and got it too. i have a feeling she wanted to break the fast with suraj๐Ÿ˜†

It was all planned Radhika. Chakor ko apna vrat todna tha aur Suraj ki baho mein bhi girna tha!!

2 birds with 1 stone...smart girl ๐Ÿ˜†