Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Namita_

I can't wait to watch the episode. Sounds superb. 

Ya nami u must watch itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

Ya nami u must watch itπŸ‘πŸΌ

yess u will love it yaar . suraj was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ
sailuja thumbnail
Prcap.:sukor are looking lovers  who will hide after looking their parents somwhere  like chakor hides under the table after looking kn ..i reall feel laugh πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Prcap.:sukor are looking lovers  who will hide after looking their parents somwhere  like chakor hides under the table after looking kn ..i reall feel laugh πŸ˜†πŸ€£

You girls aren't making it easy for me to concentrate on work today!!! πŸ˜†
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the Sukor scene. ..the way he regrets ,the way she consoles him,the way she take care of him (aww..chakor knows very well that in which side suraj keeps his towel..πŸ˜‰.) the way he holds her while she is fainting and feeding her water...every scenes are just awesome. ..
Today's highlights scenes are:
Chakor sees chanduji and remembering her Mai's words about karwachaut and then she sees Suraj. ...πŸ‘
Most beautiful scene was when suraj makes chakor to drink water with the  background of Chanduji and BG music...and suraj gazing chakor then their eyelock πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ loved it yaar...hats off to the cameraman. ..πŸ‘
Edited by vinlora - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
her mai asked her eat , the love of her life  vivaan asked to eat  but she did not , suraj gives her water and scolds her for not eating and she goes out to dinner with him  .loved the way suraj scolded her  for not eating .and how she immediately agreed to go with him😳

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Loved the Sukor scene. ..the way he regrets ,the way she consoles him,the way she take care of him (aww..chakor knows very well that in which side suraj keeps his towel..πŸ˜‰.) the way he holds her while she is fainting and feeding her water...every scenes are just awesome. ..

Today's highlights scenes are:
Chakor sees chanduji and remembering her Mai's words about karwachaut and then she sees Suraj. ...πŸ‘
Most beautiful scene was when suraj makes chakor to drink water with the  background of Chanduji and BG music...and suraj gazing chakor then their eyelock πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ loved it yaar...hats off to the cameraman. ..πŸ‘

oh yess the scene where she asked for water and  suraj gave her water was tooo good . loved it . he was looking at her with sooo much concern . sooo awesome
Radhika_r thumbnail
one more suraj scn i loved he sees kn ignoring his mother and waliking way with ranjana after the karvachauth ritual is over . he sees his mother hurt by kn's actions and walks towards her but sees imli consoling her and moves away. i really loved this scn too VJ was too good here too
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

her mai asked her eat , the love of her life  vivaan asked to eat  but she did not , suraj gives her water and scolds her for not eating and she goes out to dinner with him  .loved the way suraj scolded her  for not eating .and how she immediately agreed to go with him😳

Yes when did vivan ask radhu?πŸ˜• yes she immediately agreed ready to go with him  i think it looks she had been waitting  to get this chance  for so many daysπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Radhika_r thumbnail

Yes when did vivan ask radhu?πŸ˜• yes she immediately agreed ready to go with him  i think it looks she had been waitting  to get this chance  for so many daysπŸ˜†πŸ€£

sailu when he comes to her house and she tells him to give the money back he tells her ur mother says u have not eaten for two days so eat she refuses, haan she was waiting to fall in suraj's arms suraj got that dialogue rightπŸ˜† Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago