Chakrabyuh New RishNa FF,Chapter 3 UPDATED 13.10.2016

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Prologue

Ominous black clouds covered the sky.The wind was sighing & thrasing in the tree tops.Thunder roared & lightning flashed across the sky.An Army jeep was running at high speed piercing the darkness of the jungle road.A man in his late twenties was sitting in the driving seat.He looked at his beside,there lies a black covered file & a label attached with it,written Confidential in bold red colour.He wiped the droplets of sweat from his forehead.He was in his uniform.Golden National Emblem was shinning in his shoulders.Gallantary medals are adorning on his chest.His name engraved in his badge on his chest. "Major Rishabh Srivastava".Suddenly he saw a truck approching.He tried to slow the jeep, but he found the brakes are not working.He tightly held the steering wheels & started pumping the brakes again & again.Somehow he avoided the crash.He started looking here & there to find a suitable place to crash stop.But he was rapidly losing the control over his jeep.Suddenly there was a blast & fire caught in the jeep .

Army H.Q in Delhi,

Colonel Debasish Mathur banged his hand on the table.Captain Singh was standing infront of him lowering his head.

Col.Mathur- Its not possible.Major Rishabh Srivastava cant do it.Its hard to believe.

Capt Singh- Its unbelieveable for me also.But he took a confidential file without permission.Proof is there infront of you Sir, the CCTV footage.

Col.Mathur- But how he got the security password?

Capt Singh-No idea Sir.But we detained Major Rishabh's Orderly Harish Chaubey.

Col. Mathur & Capt. Singh entered into the Interogation room.The room was vacant except a plastic chair & table.A man was sitting on the chair lowering his head.Capt. Singh called his name. "Harish, Where is Major Rishabh Srivastava?" but the man sat there motionless.Irritated Capt.Singh pulled him.But both the Officers became shocked as they noticed Harish's lips turned blue & he is not even breathing.After checking carefully,they found a small pin was struck just below his left ear.

Another Officer hurriedly entered into the room."Sir, just now Police informed us,An army jeep met with an accident on Forest road as the jeep completely got charred they are unable to give us the Jeep details.But they found a badge engraved Major Rishabh Srivastava in it from the accident spot.

Doctor Captain Raina Srivastava fell on the ground with a thud.Phone fall from her hand & she was shaking.Tears started flowing from her eyes."Its impossible, You cant go Rishabh.How can you leave me & our daughter??

"What happened mom??Why you are crying?? Where is papa??"the little girl started shaking her mother.

After sometimes,Raina looked at her little daughter & wiped her tears.

Raina-nothing happened Anu.

Anu- Then, why are you crying mom?? You were saying Papa left us.

Raina- no dear, its not true.Do you believe papa can leave both of us?

Anu- No mom.

Raina kissed her daughter's forehead.

Aham Sharma as Major Rishabh Srivastava.

Krystal D Souza as Doctor Capt. Raina Srivastava,wife of Major Rishabh & a doctor in Indian Army.

Tasheen Shah as Anwesha Srivastava, daughter of Rishabh & Raina.

Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_58 thumbnail
Author's Note.

Hello Friends, I am Madhumita, back with a new story. Posting it in Brahmaraksgas forums, but totally different. Read the prolugue, & honestly tell me is it acceptable or not. It is a thriller story.But not Supernatural.Took the RishNa and some others from Brahmarakshas.More characters coming up as the story progress. I am struggling with this story for some times. Searching for a suitable jodi. After watching RishNa I am loving them together. Waiting for Honest reviews. Devil Reloaded Coming soon.
Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting start..RISHNA in army😊...wow...and their daughter...very interesting concept...plz continue...and sorry for the late reply.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love it Madhu. Please continue soon.
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start Madhu, bring it on. But there was a similar story which you posted on Aham's fan club with Aham and Nazea as lead. But this too sounds interesting.
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Very interesting start..RISHNA in army😊...wow...and their daughter...very interesting concept...plz continue...and sorry for the late reply.

Thanks Gaurav for your lovely comment. Glad that you liked it. Fan-Fiction are imaginary stories. Trying something different from the show. Lets see. how will be the people's reaction.😊
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

I love it Madhu. Please continue soon.

Thanks Namita. Glad that you liked it. Yes, came to update. Loads of Love.😊
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Great start Madhu, bring it on. But there was a similar story which you posted on Aham's fan club with Aham and Nazea as lead. But this too sounds interesting.

Thanks Nimmu for reading and commenting. Glad that you liked. OMG, you still remembered.πŸ˜ƒ I am surprised. Anyway. It's almost the same story with some changes. Trying it with RishNa jodi. Always wanted a strong female lead opposite Aham, finally got her.😊
sania_58 thumbnail
New Characters-

Captain Ajay Narang, an Officer in Signal Regiment, Indian Army. Friend of Raina.

Major Yug Sharma, an Officer in Indian Army. Elder brother of Raina.
sania_58 thumbnail
Chapter 1

Doctor Captain Raina Srivastava came out from the Conference room of Defence Head Quarter & sat in a chair outside. Captain Ajay Narang,an Officer of Signal Regiment rushed near her.

Ajay- What happened Raina??

Raina - As I expected,they sent me in forced leave.I cant join my duty till I get further orders.

Ajay-But why??Whats your fault?

Raina- Are you too doubting my Rishabh?

Ajay- How can this thought came in your mind Raina?

Raina- Everyone doubting on my Rishabh(in a frustrated tone).How can they forget he is one of the best Officer.Ministry set up a high level Enquiry Committee to investigate about Rishabh. Colonel Debasish Mathur is the head & Major Yug is also a part of the Committee.

Ajay- What??

Raina- Ministry feel that I can tamper the Investigation process. Infact, Inside they showed me the Badge of Rishabh.They are assuming probably Rishabh is no more.How can they??I am still breathing Ajay.

Ajay- Relax Raina. What you said inside?? Hope you don't lose your cool.

Rainaa- I told them to bring proof.But you know, I can sense, Rishabh is in danger.Who killed his Orderly Chaubey??I have to save him at any cost.But how??Please tell me some way.I cant survive after losing my life.( tears started flowing from her eyes).

Ajay hugged her."Relax Raina. Everything will be fine.Now, you go home. Anu is there alone right?? Stay with her.

Raina - But Rishabh??

Ajay- He is a Soldier.It is a duty of a soldier to fight, not only in Front, but also in situation. Remember, you used to say Rishabh is your tall, fair, handsome macho man.

Suddenly Raina noticed Major Yug Sharma is coming out from the Conference Room.She wiped her tears & came infront of him.

Raina- Bhaiya...

Yug- Don't call me that. You lost the right on that day you married Rishabh. Now, standing in front of you is only Major Yug Sharma.

Raina- Do you really believe Rishabh can do anything against our Country??

Yug- He already did Raina.He stole an important confidential file.What he did with it?? Sold it to the enemies of this country??

Raina- How can you think so low about him??

Yug- Sorry, I cant think anything high about a bloody traitor.

Raina( in a firm tone)- Don't Major. You are always jealous with him just because he proved himself better than you &...

Yug- & what Raina? Why you stopped??Continue, I want to listen.

Raina- You both are still misunderstanding Rishabh.

Yug- You don't need to care about us. But now I think you are having  a misunderstanding that Rishabh is innocent.

Raina- He is innocent.

Yug( laughed)- Blind belief. But you know I really hope your other believes comes true that Rishabh is alive. He should suffer for his misdeed. Death is easy escape right???

Raina ( in a firm tone)- My Rishabh is innocent, I know it's a trap. But I hope people really don't forget that he is Major Rishabh Srivastava & you remember this simple fact don't mix Personal & Professional life together.

Yug- You are teaching me how to do my duty.How dare you Raina?

Raina- Don't Major.You lost that right. Its only Doctor Captain Raina Srivastava.

She proudly put her hat, saluted him & left from there.

At night, Raina was stroking her daughter's head. She noticed Anu has fallen asleep. She kissed her daughter's forehead & covered her. Raina took Rishabh's photo from bedside table & caressing it with her long fingers. A small droplets of tear fall on the photo.

"I am missing you. Where are You?? Please God, let him be safe. But I have to find you. How??Please God, show me a way."

A sweet smell hit her nose. Raina's senses became alert. She pulled out her licensed Revolver under her pillow, which Rishabh gifted her in her last Birthday. She tried to get up from the bed. But her head became heavy.

Raina woke up from deep slumber. She opened her eyes but everything is blurred. She tried to get up & she felt her head still heavy. She noticed her Revolver. She remembered everything. She hurriedly checked her daughter. She is okay. But she is not going to get up soon. Raina got up from the bed & her eyes grew wide with shock as her house was ransacked, especially Rishabh's things.

Raina- Bloody hell. Whats going on??

In a small village in Haryana,Local Police recovered a headless male corpse from a pond. Bad odour filled the atmosphere. The man was brutally murdered. Multiple torture marks were there in his body.

A police Officer- Where is his head?? It's a blind murder case. We have to establish his identity at any cost, though it's a tough job.

Thats all for today. Waiting for reviews. Though I think people here are not fond of this concept. Anyway, Happy Durga Puja to all.😊