Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If you are joong ki fan then you must watch all his shows syunkyunkwan scandal. He is best thing about the show
Werewolf boy, he barely speaks a line in a movie but with each passing scene you will fall in love with his character
Innocent man, songjoongki best in terms of performance. It's complete melodrama but never for a moment I felt bored.
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Yo.DOTS was my first ever k-Drama and also favorite too mainly because of Song Joong Ki.After that I've totally messed up my day-night schedule by watching those innocent cute dramas.And now I am pretty experienced in this field whatever it is called.

Innocent Man- Its a bit melodramatic but then again it has Song Joong Ki, so nothing else matters.

I hear your voice- Noona Romance and I was wary of it.But but we have an 18 yr old Alpha male(almost, he is not arrogant) and a sharp tongued Woman with wits and only works truly when she wants.

I remember you- If you are into crime thrillers with bits of romance .Go for it.Plus Park Bo Gum is just so cute.

Moonlight Drawn By the clouds- Historical drama.Lead pair is the epitome of cuteness.Again Park Bo Gum

Healer- I don't think this drama can ever disappoint anyone.

Marriage Not Dating- This one is hilarious.

Angry Mom- Go for it if you want to see Mom in school.Its deals with a bit intense issues.

Fight My way- Its still on run.The story line is so realistic and every character has a story of their own.Lead pair is so cute.

Kill Me heal Me- One of the best show that deals with psychological disorder.

Its OK,that's love- Again on mental disorders.

School 2015- You might like the second lead More than the main lead.

Sassy go go- High school drama.You know tashan bw two groups.

Phewww!! I can only remember these as of nowEdited by Animagus_Sirius - 6 years ago
alishba_omkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VandanaPrasad

Haha...you know , rightπŸ˜†

You start with one to get aquainted with the language , culture and other things but you dont know when you get so addicted to it. Also, less number of episodes make it easier to watch. But yeah, I had a vacation since last 2 months. So it was easier for me to binge watch. It wont be the same now as my college is getting started.

But it wont end eitherπŸ˜†.

But out of all these , my personal extreme favourites for some reasons are jealousy incarnate, its okay thats love and personal taste. I so want these stories to come to India and remade in Indian Industry with Sanaya but still keep a realistic touch. No need to take ot to the larger than life mode. Because Indian makers cant handle that. Also, let it be a finite series pleaseee.

My personal favourites are My love from another star, Healer and Fight for my way (though it's ongoing). I mean there are many other shows which I like but i guess these three have the highest repeat value for me and i won't get bored Watching them over and over again.

I'm yet to watch Jealousy incarnate and It's Okay that's love, i never have enough time to watch everything πŸ˜­ coz I have to watch so many dramas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
alishba_omkara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iansom01

Watch INNOCENT MAN too...moon chae won and song joong ki...both are amazing in the show...but best part is I felt Park shin hye equally amazing in scenes..!!! but u get to see real cmaraderie betwee lee kwang so and song joong ki...they are closest buddies in real life too... It gets better there...I have wated my life for song joong ki and lee min ho ( cannot really choose) , you should too...πŸ˜† and one more thing watch boys over flowers & gangnam blues  too... DO NOT MISS ANY PERFORMANCE OF LEE MIN HO...when i thought this guy is the king of romance  , he proved me wrong... he just proved he is king of everything...😳

Park Shin hye wasn't in innocent man though
VandanaPrasad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ alishba_omkara
This is the reason I never watch ongoing series and never will...no matter what the hype or ratings. Because I know how stressful and painful it can get at times. And I am not ready right now to have to wait another week for a fresh new episode. It gets very daunting at times. Though I agree that its a whole new experience to watch a show while it is still ongoing.

And among the show I like, I can watch Coffee Prince , Personal taste, MLFAS, TLOTBS, its ok, its love and jealousy incarnate repeatedly. Though Shows like Goblin and uncontrollably fond are shows that I cherish, still I dont have the courage to watch it again. It was too painful at times.

Well also add The Master's sun to my "watched" list. I completed it in just a day and a half...God...I am really free...πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Its also possible for me because generally I download the episodes on my phone from dramanice and watch the scenes other than the leads's  at *2 speed...That saves a lot of time. I never skip a single scene , just watch  all the other interactions  in the show at an increased speed. Try it. You may be able to watch more content just in the same way. 

geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coffee prince is also a good Korean serial
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_omkara

Woah you've watched so many shows in such a small timeπŸ˜†. I can relate to it though. Once you enter the kdrama world there's no looking back. Trapped here since last two years.πŸ˜†

In short if someone asks you "How to ruin your life?" The answer is "Watch kdramas". "How to ruin your life even more?" "Watch an ongoing kdrama😭" *waiting for the new episode of Fight for my way*πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Woah!! That's me.Bang on points
I don't know when Why became Way. Hey became Yaaa.Korean language is just addicting.

PS- You are one of Om ki deewaani or at least were.Right ??
alishba_omkara thumbnail

Originally posted by: VandanaPrasad

@ alishba_omkara

This is the reason I never watch ongoing series and never will...no matter what the hype or ratings. Because I know how stressful and painful it can get at times. And I am not ready right now to have to wait another week for a fresh new episode. It gets very daunting at times. Though I agree that its a whole new experience to watch a show while it is still ongoing.

And among the show I like, I can watch Coffee Prince , Personal taste, MLFAS, TLOTBS, its ok, its love and jealousy incarnate repeatedly. Though Shows like Goblin and uncontrollably fond are shows that I cherish, still I dont have the courage to watch it again. It was too painful at times.

Well also add The Master's sun to my "watched" list. I completed it in just a day and a half...God...I am really free...πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Its also possible for me because generally I download the episodes on my phone from dramanice and watch the scenes other than the leads's  at *2 speed...That saves a lot of time. I never skip a single scene , just watch  all the other interactions  in the show at an increased speed. Try it. You may be able to watch more content just in the same way. 

I strongly believe no one should ever watch ongoing kdramas (minus the koreans coz they contribute to ratings)πŸ˜† and i vowed not to do it EVER. Honestly this is my third ongoing show, my first one was Legend of the blue sea and i got bored of it, regretted watching it. Second was Hwarang, I'm still to watch the last two episodes and i don't think I'll watch it. It was good but lost interest after episode 18.
So technically FFMW is my first ongoing kdrama which managed to keep up my interest. And i vow again not to watch any ongoing kdrama againπŸ˜†
Not gonna lie, it was fun taking part in the discussion of the show in other forums.

Oh i did that with BOF.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And i guess thats the only show i treated that way because i absolutely hated the Second male lead. 
alishba_omkara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Woah!! That's me.Bang on points
I don't know when Why became Way. Hey became Yaaa.Korean language is just addicting.

PS- You are one of Om ki deewaani or at least were.Right ??

LMAOO IKR, When i talk to my friends i have this desperate urge to say Chincha instead of Really and  Waeo instead of Really πŸ˜†

Yeah i was in Ishqbaaaz forum for a while when i took a break from kdramas but obviously it wasn't worth it. I should have invested my time in some more kdramas πŸ˜†

Didn't we meet in Asian Forums too?
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_omkara

LMAOO IKR, When i talk to my friends i have this desperate urge to say Chincha instead of Really and Waeo instead of ReallyπŸ˜†

Yeah i was in Ishqbaaaz forum for a while when i took a break from kdramas but obviously it wasn't worth it. I should have invested my time in some more kdramasπŸ˜†

Didn't we meet in Asian Forums too?

Damn! I keep chanting Chincha like its some holy word.

Now to I think I definitely know you.I followed IB for quite some time and even supported SwetKara when the couple was IshKara.But then as you said not worth my time.

Yup we did met there.Just now.Literally πŸ˜†