Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Citronella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
count me too..😊
Am also a Kdrama lover..
I havent watch so many..but yeah what I feel is, these are much much better than indian soaps.

I would like to suggest you to watch
boys over flowers
heirs
city hunter
legend of blue sea
innocent man
gumiho
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dae Jang Geum was my first and most favorite korean drama. It aired many years back on Doordarshan National channel with  a Hindi name Ghar ka chiraag. I still miss this show and I would love  to watch  it once again if dd national channel plans to air again.. or if zindagi channel airs it. It's such a beautiful story  of an orphan girl who then becomes royal physician. I shall never forget this show.
To watch this show now in korean language itself, am trying  to learn korean but feeling it little difficult so does anyone know or understand korean so  that I can get some help in understanding  the language. Please  help..
CutiePie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please tell me where can I watch other Korean shows!
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePie111

I think kissasian website.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CutiePie111

Kissasian or Dramacool...this 2 are most trusty sites...
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well dots was my first k drama and it will understatement to say that I absolutely loved the show and song joong ki and song hye kyo. The second serial I recently watched and was completely floored by it was the heirs. Well I was surprised becoz I didn't think at all that this serial will turn out to be so good as its of romantic comedy genre. I absolutely loved Kim tan and have now.become a Lee min ho fan. Honestly I have seen many love stories and many love triangles in many languages of many countries but never have I watched such passion and dedication for a girl in any love story which I found in the heirs. This why I find people and characters like Kim tan so rare in reel and in real life. Kim tan's courage, will to fight for the person he loves is the USP of the show and it is suffice to say that Lee min ho completely nails the character. I would suggest everyone to at least give it a try. Next gonna watch my love from another star. Hope that's awesome too
Khamsamidah thumbnail
Love from another star is another wonderful drama .. do watch legend of the blue sea.. secret garden ,and watch these for now .. will suggest more
Heeral111 thumbnail
Hi, I am big fan of kdramas so I request Zindagi channel to show Healer which is an action and romance drama I love this drama alot so I request you to show this please I beg you zindagi channel
iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even after watching all those shows mentioned here , I still cannot forget Dr. moyeon and Capt. Yoon-shi-jin... they are stupendously beautiful !!! everyday I fall in love with them with a new vigor and DOTS never get old for me !!!! I seriously wish Song-son couple in another mind blowing show... I miss them terribly !!
mridula28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Watch LoveO2O its a chinese drama but it is too god and also male lead is handsome.