Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Citronella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Recently watched first love a thai film..
Its good...
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

I didn't watch any  serial in this channel as ibhardly watch TV dramas... But currently I m watching Korean show... Scarlet ryeo or moon lover recommended by my friend online and the story line and the heroes and the heroine are really Amazon ng really swayed me...

DOTS had been bookmarked by me but telecasted on TV so watches ng it there yeah admit the guy is really hot... And smart... And really they look good and acting is amazing but I bet you will love his original voice more ...

hellooo- ye kon mil gaya mujhe πŸ˜› I loved loved dots! searching this thread to find more 
kashtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watch
Kill me heal me
The heirs
Secret love
Healer
K2
W
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

please recommend some more nice different K dramas?

honestly m still in DOTS spell ATM and id love to watch Captain Yoo Shijin and Dr Kang on my TV screen

Serial nice guy...actor song joong ki and moon ...the best serial
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

DOTS

WHEN A MAN LOVES

HEIRS

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

FULL HOUSE

MY PRINCESS

GOONG

MANY MORE I HAVE BEEN BINGE WATCHING SINCE PAST 4months

Currently I am watching MLSHR

add the serial nice guy...same actor song joong ki...awesome serial
VandanaPrasad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Guys...I never knew there was this thread to discuss korean dramas...
I am a huge huge huge fan of K dramas. They have everything that a drama fan can wish for. And the biggest thing...they have limited episodes.

It has just been two months but I loved them so much that I have watched a ton of k dramas till now. Sleepless nights have become common for me.

To start with , I will give here my order of show, the order in which I watched it. I bet you'll enjoy this once you start seeing them.

One thing though, whenever you watch historical dramas, (called Saeguk),make sure to be ready for it because you may find the culture strange sometimes and might be baffled by not understanding anything. In that case, rea some history on the topic. Nit only will it make watching the show more interesting, but it will also increase your general knowledge on the country and its origins.

OK, here I go:

DOTS

Sungkyunkwan Scandal ( I can never forget the life lessons this drama gave me...My favourite till today)

My Love from Another Star ( Just Go and Watch this now)

The Moon Embraces the sun ( Such an emotional drama...teaches you some very important things about life)

The Heirs

The Legend of the Blue Sea ( By now , you will understand that mother father awful history of the         leads is a common thing in k dramas too just like Indian shows, but it is still so much better...BTW, I love this show. Made me fall in love with the leads again.)

Coffee Prince ( a must watch...superb acting by FL and I love the ML...Gong Yoo is the best.)

City Hunter

Faith ( a little slow and a lot of politics...but really good if you can endure through it...Looking for a badass female lead and male lead... Here you have it. One if my favourite dramas. LEE Min Ho is a rockstar...Love Him.)
Personal Taste ( Some may find it okay-ish, but it was GREAT for me. Lee Min Ho is so good😊)

Uncontrollably Fond ( Shook my perspective of life and the Law of Karma... For the first time I could watch a rather not very happy ending and YET stay in peace.)

Goblin ( I can't even begin to describe the goodness of this show... You just have to see this yourself to experience it.  And be ready to learn a few things as to how the nature and almighty work...Another Life changing experience for me.)

Oh My Ghostess   ( The FL in the show is officially the cutest girl on EarthπŸ˜ƒ...I don't know why I got so many Coffee Prince feels from this show in the start...Maybe because of the restaurant and cafe thing.)

Jealousy Incarnate ( AHHH...So good ... So good... SO good...JUST SO GOOD. The makers of this show what it means to entertain the audience...like LITERALLY. I keep going back to the scenes on youtube.)

Strong woman Do Bong Soon ( Comparitively much lighter drama after watching a heavy one...Lead Pair is really cute.)

The Best Lee Soon Shin (  Watched this for the lead pair...50 episodes... watch it if you can .)

Splash Splash Love ( Mini web Series...really interesting.)

It's OK, That's Love ( It is the duty of every human being on earth to watch this show atleast once in life...It is this Good and REAL.)

I can only remember this muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Some movies :

A warewolf Boy (  Get ready to fall in love with Song Joong Ki Again...and watch  it thouroughly till the end...til the last second..)

A man and a woman ( some adult scenes...but a worth watch for its story. Puts you through a lot of thoughts.)

Some points to keep in mind...

1) All of these shows are available for free on kissasian, dramanice, boxasian websites in good print for free. 

2) These are available on he sies in korean language itself with engligh subs.

3 ) You might have a little difficulty trying to adjust to the language if you are new. But hang on there. You will habituated son and soon you might even start having an urge to learn he language. Go for it!

4) You might start hating Indian Shows like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Don't worry...You'll still be Indian at heart.😳

5 ) You'll start appreciating humanity and humans so much more if you watch it for more than just entertainment.

6) You might become addicted to k-dramas.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Welcome to sleepless nights.

7) You might have a little bit trouble adjusting to the names of the people there at start.But it will be okay later... Appreciate diversity😊😊

8) You might want to date or marry Korean guy after few showsπŸ˜†. Don't blame me.πŸ˜†

9) Read a few comments on those websites here and there while watching shows. You'll get more recommendations and a lot of good talking.

Let me add a few more ...the ones I watched after the list above. 

The Master's Sun

You are beautiful

Rooftop Prince

Love in the moonlight

The Greatest Love 

My secret Romance 

Winter Sonata ( I skipped a few scenes bcoz I found them elongated. But a classic is always good.) 

Noble,  my love 

High-end crush

49 days : I especially wanna write about this show.  Shows like these that have bittersweet endings. I so resent them yet everything in this show was so onpoint. I am so so so so so sad that this show ended the way it did,  yet I still understand the message they were trying to give and how a certain person's death can help so many people understand the importance of our lives.  Still STILL STILL,  I wanted a perfectly happy ending. Sometimes,  shows just break your heart more than you can handle. 

All the shows above listed are good watch according to me and I am glad that I watched them in that order. Everything seemed like a perfect time for me to watch the show because each time I gained something that made me realize something that I needed to understand or sort out in my real life. I personally prefer happy endings... Even if it looks forced. A happy ending is very important to me. But if it has to be a sad ending,  then it should be like the ending of "49 days" instead of like Rooftop Prince.  Atleast it has to have meaning. Let the world atleast believe that ni matter what,  God does not hold conditions to provide you happiness. That it is possible to have a happy life without conditions and without the compulsion of the presence of an irony. Life doesn't always need to have an irony to make you value the good more. 

Sorry,  I am just so sad. But it still does not stop me from watching such dramas. What do I do. 

Edited by VandanaPrasad - 6 years ago
alishba_omkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VandanaPrasad

Hello Guys...I never knew there was this thread to discuss korean dramas...

I am a huge huge huge fan of K dramas. They have everything that a drama fan can wish for. And the biggest thing...they have limited episodes.

It has just been two months but I loved them so much that I have watched a ton of k dramas till now. Sleepless nights have become common for me.

To start with , I will give here my order of show, the order in which I watched it. I bet you'll enjoy this once you start seeing them.

One thing though, whenever you watch historical dramas, (called Saeguk),make sure to be ready for it because you may find the culture strange sometimes and might be baffled by not understanding anything. In that case, rea some history on the topic. Nit only will it make watching the show more interesting, but it will also increase your general knowledge on the country and its origins.

OK, here I go:

DOTS

Sungkyunkwan Scandal ( I can never forget the life lessons this drama gave me...My favourite till today)

My Love from Another Star ( Just Go and Watch this now)

The Moon Embraces the sun ( Such an emotional drama...teaches you some very important things about life)

The Heirs

The Legend of the Blue Sea ( By now , you will understand that mother father awful history of the         leads is a common thing in k dramas too just like Indian shows, but it is still so much better...BTW, I love this show. Made me fall in love with the leads again.)

Coffee Prince ( a must watch...superb acting by FL and I love the ML...Gong Yoo is the best.)

City Hunter

Faith ( a little slow and a lot of politics...but really good if you can endure through it...Looking for a badass female lead and male lead... Here you have it. One if my favourite dramas. LEE Min Ho is a rockstar...Love Him.)
Personal Taste ( Some may find it okay-ish, but it was GREAT for me. Lee Min Ho is so good😊)

Uncontrollably Fond ( Shook my perspective of life and the Law of Karma... For the first time I could watch a rather not very happy ending and YET stay in peace.)

Goblin ( I can't even begin to describe the goodness of this show... You just have to see this yourself to experience it.  And be ready to learn a few things as to how the nature and almighty work...Another Life changing experience for me.)

Oh My Ghostess   ( The FL in the show is officially the cutest girl on EarthπŸ˜ƒ...I don't know why I got so many Coffee Prince feels from this show in the start...Maybe because of the restaurant and cafe thing.)

Jealousy Incarnate ( AHHH...So good ... So good... SO good...JUST SO GOOD. The makers of this show what it means to entertain the audience...like LITERALLY. I keep going back to the scenes on youtube.)

Strong woman Do Bong Soon ( Comparitively much lighter drama after watching a heavy one...Lead Pair is really cute.)

The Best Lee Soon Shin (  Watched this for the lead pair...50 episodes... watch it if you can .)

Splash Splash Love ( Mini web Series...really interesting.)

It's OK, That's Love ( It is the duty of every human being on earth to watch this show atleast once in life...It is this Good and REAL.)

I can only remember this muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Some movies :

A warewolf Boy (  Get ready to fall in love with Song Joong Ki Again...and watch  it thouroughly till the end...til the last second..)

A man and a woman ( some adult scenes...but a worth watch for its story. Puts you through a lot of thoughts.)

Some points to keep in mind...

1) All of these shows are available for free on kissasian, dramanice, boxasian websites in good print for free. 

2) These are available on he sies in korean language itself with engligh subs.

3 ) You might have a little difficulty trying to adjust to the language if you are new. But hang on there. You will habituated son and soon you might even start having an urge to learn he language. Go for it!

4) You might start hating Indian Shows like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Don't worry...You'll still be Indian at heart.😳

5 ) You'll start appreciating humanity and humans so much more if you watch it for more than just entertainment.

6) You might become addicted to k-dramas.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Welcome to sleepless nights.

7) You might have a little bit trouble adjusting to the names of the people there at start.But it will be okay later... Appreciate diversity😊😊

8) You might want to date or marry Korean guy after few showsπŸ˜†. Don't blame me.πŸ˜†

9) Read a few comments on those websites here and there while watching shows. You'll get more recommendations and a lot of good talking.

Woah you've watched so many shows in such a small timeπŸ˜†. I can relate to it though. Once you enter the kdrama world there's no looking back. Trapped here since last two years.πŸ˜†

In short if someone asks you "How to ruin your life?" The answer is "Watch kdramas". "How to ruin your life even more?" "Watch an ongoing kdrama πŸ˜­" *waiting for the new episode of Fight for my way*πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
VandanaPrasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_omkara

Woah you've watched so many shows in such a small timeπŸ˜†. I can relate to it though. Once you enter the kdrama world there's no looking back. Trapped here since last two years.πŸ˜†

In short if someone asks you "How to ruin your life?" The answer is "Watch kdramas". "How to ruin your life even more?" "Watch an ongoing kdrama πŸ˜­" *waiting for the new episode of Fight for my way*πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Haha...you know , rightπŸ˜†

You start with one to get aquainted with the language , culture and other things but you dont know when you get so addicted to it. Also, less number of episodes make it easier to watch. But yeah, I had a vacation since last 2 months. So it was easier for me to binge watch. It wont be the same now as my college is getting started.

But it wont end eitherπŸ˜†.

But out of all these , my personal extreme favourites for some reasons are jealousy incarnate, its okay thats love and personal taste. I so want these stories to come to India and remade in Indian Industry with Sanaya but still keep a realistic touch. No need to take ot to the larger than life mode. Because Indian makers cant handle that. Also, let it be a finite series pleaseee.
iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VandanaPrasad

Haha...you know , rightπŸ˜†

You start with one to get aquainted with the language , culture and other things but you dont know when you get so addicted to it. Also, less number of episodes make it easier to watch. But yeah, I had a vacation since last 2 months. So it was easier for me to binge watch. It wont be the same now as my college is getting started.

But it wont end eitherπŸ˜†

But out of all these , my personal extreme favourites for some reasons are jealousy incarnate, its okay thats love and personal taste. I so want these stories to come to India and remade in Indian Industry with Sanaya but still keep a realistic touch. No need to take ot to the larger than life mode. Because Indian makers cant handle that. Also, let it be a finite series pleaseee.

Trust me even if I am given a million dollar I WOULD NOT like to see anyone doing personal taste...for me son ye jin and lee min ho are the best... When I though Song Joong ki i the best I got to know there is somebody named lee min ho and there is a show called boys over flowers... I watched it and i liked it... I did not love it like DOTS...but yaa okayish...Then i searched abou Actors...got to know that lee min ho is such a huge actor and all of his shws are block busters///so i watched next one...and OH MY GOD... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My situation is I watched each and every show of his... Personal taste I watched multiple times...Then I watched CITY HUNTER...then heir and then Legend of the blue sea...amongst all of these , I lovedCity Hunter and personal atste the most...and now he has gone for military service and I miss his screen presence terribly... πŸ˜†
iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_omkara

Watch INNOCENT MAN too...moon chae won and song joong ki...both are amazing in the show...but best part is I felt Park shin hye equally amazing in scenes..!!! but u get to see real cmaraderie betwee lee kwang so and song joong ki...they are closest buddies in real life too... It gets better there...I have wated my life for song joong ki and lee min ho ( cannot really choose) , you should too...πŸ˜† and one more thing watch boys over flowers & gangnam blues  too... DO NOT MISS ANY PERFORMANCE OF LEE MIN HO...when i thought this guy is the king of romance  , he proved me wrong... he just proved he is king of everything...😳
Edited by iansom01 - 6 years ago