Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
guys finally I got a reply from the FB page of Zindagi...here what they said -

Hi. Thank you for your suggestions! We value the same and have forwarded them to our programming team. Thank you for your support and do keep watching!

this is my post -

Zindagi we respect your decision but also we don't want to watch any Indian show on this channel..why don't you air Korean Shows along with Turkish shows...come on..K-Drama's are already very popular in India but we have to watch all of them online as there aren't any channel's in India for K-Dramas/J-Dramas...if you air them then many people will watch your channel only for this show..trust me...please consider this...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sukrutha and Dramabeans - thank you for your recos! im surely gonna check those out :)))
@OtakuGirl-Debo - hey thats a start!😊 I hope they do air it..I think buying rights of Korean dramas may be expensive? is that the reason they did not think of airing it sofar? 

anyway..lets hope they do heed to the suggestion :)

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Initially when Arirang began in INDIA, they showed some drama but now they don't
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love korean dramas. Infact Ive been hoping since forever zindagi airs some of them. 
Ive watched The Heirs,49 days,playful kiss and some korean movies as well. Has anyone watched Always-only you? I cried my eyes out watching that oneπŸ˜†

Also,my most most favourite kdrama is one I watched just a few months ago. Its called Heart Strings. Its just the right amount of fairytale and reality. I loved this show πŸ˜†

Ive been meaning to watch cityhunter and boys before flowers. Where can I download them?
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 7 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'd love that..recently watched my 1st k-drama n l loved it..Chesse on the trap it was..
I don't have zindagi channel over my place..any idea where to watch the shows wgich they had aired.
therandomgirl thumbnail
I have that korean shows are good but never got the chance to watch them...does snyone where i can gind them in english...??
Hopefully i'll get to watch some more turkish and korean show on xindagi but i dont like hindi dubbing...its annoying
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: therandomgirl

I have that korean shows are good but never got the chance to watch them...does snyone where i can gind them in english...??
Hopefully i'll get to watch some more turkish and korean show on xindagi but i dont like hindi dubbing...its annoying

you can watch them online...some are available in YouTube with English sub but you can watch them in Dramacool with English sub for free...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoy watching k dramas...
I have watched..

Playful kiss..
Full house..
Scarlet heart ryeo...
My love from another star...
Secret garden..

Watching legend of blue sea..
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
guys finally they listened to us..Zindagi going to air K-drama...πŸ˜ƒ
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope they start airing Japanese dramas too which are content wise better than Korean ones.