Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Skybully

Maybe Salim Uncle visited Boss's thread after reading few comments, he decided to tweet on behalf of his immature kid.
I'm not disrespecting him i do appericiate his tweets.

which thread?
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KudiAnjani

Nothing will change yar .I'm so disappointed since 2 days🤢

Dont disappoint yourself disappoint your disappointment by disappointing your disappoint everything gonna sort out soon i heard Rajnath singh along with defense minister etc having secret bethakk to attack back to the terrorists camps in Pak.
Deadinside thumbnail
Yesterday, there was thread about why has salman mum about uri attack.
KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dont disappoint yourself disappoint your disappointment by disappointing your disappoint everything gonna sort out soon i heard Rajnath singh along with defense minister etc having secret bethakk to attack back to the terrorists camps in Pak.[/QUO

I hope you are right.thanks for the encouragement.
Edited by KudiAnjani - 7 years ago

NathuPyare thumbnail

Yesterday, there was thread about why has salman mum about uri attack.

oh ok...

waise Sallu ko abhi Kashmir ka goodwill ambassador nahi banaya gaya hai... aisa koi plan hoga to uska bhi statement aa jayega...  😛
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dont disappoint yourself disappoint your disappointment by disappointing your disappoint everything gonna sort out soon i heard Rajnath singh along with defense minister etc having secret bethakk to attack back to the terrorists camps in Pak.

Operation is already started
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/uri-attack-will-respond-at-time-and-place-of-our-choice-says-army-on-punishing-perpetrators/
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Robin-

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/uri-attack-will-respond-at-time-and-place-of-our-choice-says-army-on-punishing-perpetrators/

👍🏼
We need to stop all this "Aman ki aasha" crap.  Enough already.  Jaise ko taisa
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: KudiAnjani

You are great buddy because of your patience level but seriously we still did not get justice of 26/11or parliament attack n you think everything will be fine🥱
But still I hope you are right.thanks for the encouragement.

I know that its obvious to be upset at the moment and people have been suffering from ages of ages by thinking that they will get justice for their loveble ones.
But since the parliament attack and 26/11 tragic attacks the saviour of the nation, Guardians of the border line have been giving them Counterblast each shoot with double shoot by risking their lives everyday and every morning.
And i hope that they will give squelch once again this time with a massive counterblast in the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity!

Thanks for sharing...even i was disappointed  from last 2 days ...

kuch to acha ho ache logon ke saath ...