Jamai Raja

NiVi JR IIndTerm:Khuda Jaane..Ke Bann Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda! | Update

WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Okay... been long and somewhere a creative creature in me was craving to carve out something colorful, meaningful and a note which touches heart & soul. Probably that feeling was dying with the end of my favorite pair SidNi's dea... I cannot even write that, forget my heart acknowledging it! :(

But last week, my Twitter TimeLine was flooded with the most amazing hashtag: #WeWantNiViBack... believe it or not but it was NiVi who gave their heart blood and sweat to these two characters Siddharth and Roshni making it SidNi - a true love relationship goals for so many of us!! This got me inspired... so here I am, giving a try to bring back NiVi but not as SidNi... well that isn't feasible but what I can possibly think of an apt storyline.

Of-course this story doesn't come into picture immediately because considering current storyline, Season3 has just started and RD's character as Satya is yet to know his identity truth & accordingly however my story starts when all of this drama with Payal and Maahi's character ends.

How...?? Well trying to give a shot, let's see...and hope you guys like it!!

NiVi JR IInd Term Story:

Khuda Jaane... Ke Bann Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda!!

Part I - Page 1

Part II - Page 1

Part III - Page 4

Character Index - Page 4
Precap for Part IV - Page 4

Edited by WanderingNomad - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingNomad thumbnail

NiVi JR IInd Term Story:

Part I

Ishita - Kritika & Bunty's daughter aspires to be a Doctor in Psychology and came to Mumbai, India from London, UK for her thesis and research when she bumped into a guy who looked exactly like her uncle: Siddharth Khurana, whose stories of being a perfect son, brother, husband and "Jamai" she heard since her childhood. She came across Satya in one of hospital visits where he took his Aai whom she had seen somewhere... but where?? Pictures & Home Videos of her brother: Karan's Birth and Childhood!! "Oh Yes... I've seen those videos so many times with Nanu!!" she recalled... "She was in those videos, after all whenever Nanu felt low on missing Sid Uncle & Roshni Mammi, he used to see those home videos that Dad made!!" She thought to herself.

She started following Satya and his aai for weeks and gradually realized that "Satya" is no one else but her brother: Karanvir Khurana!! She eventually spoke to her family- Kritika (her mom) Bunty (father) and even Raj (Nanu) to find out more details and update them on what she saw. She requested her grandfather to come down to India to see this himself and after much disbelief he did but to his dismay, when he came to chawl, Satya was being criticized for being a liar, selfish man to deceive his mother and even a thief!! Raj at a distance was certainly disappointed to see where his blood is today but moreover on what title is being given... what cheat this guy has been and no-where like his son-daughter in law!! He turned his back to the scene and was walking back to his car.

Just when Satya's aai slapped him and tagged him a liar, deceiver & cheater, Ishita's patience touched heights and she stepped in growling at everyone in chawl - "Enough!! Yeh chor nahi hai!! Aur yahan kisi ko bhi haqq nahi iss shakas ko chor ya jhoota kehne ka!" She walked straight towards GanguTai and looked into her eyes fiercely "Khaaskar... aapko toh koi haqq nahi hai!!" In a stern voice, she taunted him "Pehli baar dekh rahi hun chor ke ghar mein daaka hua toh usse burra laga!! Kyun?? Kisi aur ki zindagi churate huye burra nahi laga aapko?? Tab dard nahi hua tha??"

Gangu felt a hit emotionally and realized the circumstance but couldn't understand who was this girl to taunt her this way. Immediately Kajal (Gangu's Adopted Child) stepped forward: "Aaeehhh... kaun ho tum?? Aur tumhari himmat kaise huyi hamari Aayi se aise baat karne ki?"

Ishita (Looks at her and back to Gangu) - Innhe bhi kahin se churaya hai yaa?? (She taunts her) Khair... mera naam, (She looks at Kajal to answer her) Ishita Khurana Sharma... (looks next at Satya / Karan) KaranVeer Siddharth Khurana ki behan!! (Gives a stern look to GanguTai) Yeh naam kuch sunhe huye lage? Kuch yaad aaya aapko? Agar nahi toh wahan dekhiye (making him look at disappointed Raj Khurana) shayad unhe dekh ke kuch yaad aajaye??

Satya was unable to understand all this but he saw Gangu's face expressions being changed... she started getting pale and he stepped in to shut things.

Satya / Karan - Eh... tu jiski behan ya beti ho... apne ko koi matlab nahi... tu meri aayi ko kya kuch keh rahi hai??

Ishita (Surprised) - Aayi?? (Smirks) Bhagwan Krishan ko pala Yashodha Ma ne tha... Bur zarurri nahi ki har "paalne" wali mamta waise ho!! Kyunki farak hai... (Looks sternly at Gangu) Woh Maat Yashodha this, chor nahi!!

Satya / Karan in extreme rage- Ohhh ab bahut hua haan tera... Basss (and he raises his hand just when Raj intervenes & holds his hands)

Raj - DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!! Meri naatin pe haath uthane ki galti bhi mat karna!! (Everyone gets shocked) Kya galt kaha hai issne. (He gives a taunting stern sight to Gangu who exhales: "Saahab!!") Ek gunda hi banana tha, toh kisi aur ke bachche ko chura leti Gangu!! Yeh sila diya hai tumne Siddharth-Roshni ki pyaar ka, unnhone tumhe jo izzat, jo mann diya!! (Satya / Karan was puzzled) 20 saal... 20saal hum iss gham mein jee liye ke hamari duniya khatam ho chuki hai... Simran ko bimariyon ne kha liya & she is bed ridden aur hamari iss halat ki zimedar sirf tum ho Gangu! Sirf Tum... aur iske liye I will never forgive you!! Aakhir ek chor se aur umeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hai!! Arey, ek baar kaha hota... ke tumahara beta Satya bhi uss accident mein... (he cries out, takes a breath and comes back to taunt) Hum tumhe apne saath London mein rakhte, tum Karan ko apne bete ki tarah paal sakti thi par nahi!! Choti log apni choti soch aur ghatiya harkat dikha hi dete hain!!

Satya / Karan loses his temper and reaches out to hold Raj by his blazer's collar - Aaeee... bahut hua ab tum dono ka... kabse meri aai ko chor chor bula rahe ho... kya chori ki hai haan?? Meri aai se achchi saaf dil aurat nahi hai iss puri chawl mein!!

Gangu - Satya!! Chod innhe... Satya... chod... ("Nahi Aayi!!" He replies) Satya maine kaha chod innhee... (she finally pushes him away and slaps him) Koi apne Dada ke saath aisa karta hai kya?? Sharm nahi aati!! (She yells at him while Satya / Karan is shocked... "Dada!!")

Raj - Rehne do... Tum duniya ke liye kitni hi achchi, sant bann jaoo... mere liye tumse bada dhokebaaz koi nahi!! Tumne hamari duniya ko barbaad kia hai Gangu... woh bhagwaan tumhe bhi maaf nahi karega.!! (Gangu & Satya / Karan looks at him) Mere Siddharth-Roshni toh mohabbat mein, ek dusri ki baahon mein fanna ho gaye... par kabhi apne bete ke baaarein mein socha hai!! I pray ki tumhari sazza uss bechari jaan ko Jannat mein na mille... usse woh tadap na mille, jo humne itne saal sahi-hai!!

Gangu breaks down at this thinking that she actually forgot about her son who died in that accident and trembles thinking if karma pains innocent soul of her dead son for her deeds. She weakens down on floor. And Satya / Karan holds her in his arms worried... "Aayiii!"

Raj pulls Ishita and says - Chalo Ishi... yahan na koi hamara hai, na hamara kaam!! Let's go.

Ishita being mature to her age and worried for her grandparents halts back - Nahi Nanu!! He is our family... Yeh aapka pota KaranVeer Khurana hai Nanu!! Sid Uncle aur Roshni Mami ka beta... we cannot leave him!

Satya / Karan gets shocked on listening all this and he makes Gangu stand up - Aayi... yeh sab kya hai??

Raj looks back at them and disheartened he says to Ishita - Siddharth Roshni meri duniya the... I don't care about anyone now!! (While he talks to her granddaughter, he looks at Satya / Karan & says) Come home whenever you feel like... (and he goes)

"Nanuu!!" Ishita tries to halt him but no success. She turns back at Gangu and says... "Please... Please ab toh isse sach bata dijiye!! Iska ek pariwar hai jo 20 saal se gham ke andhere mein hain!! Ab toh hume hamari roshni ki umeed de dejiye!! Pleaseee"

She cries and finally Gangu acknowledges her mistake and tells Satya / Karan the entire truth... that he is not her son but grandson of the man who just went from here, that he is son of Siddharth & Roshni Khurana!! Two beautiful souls who were everything to each other and only aimed to spread happiness but they died in the worst accident ever. He was shocked to hear all this thinking that all his existence of being Satya was a lie... he couldn't think right and fell down on his knees "Nahiii... Main... Main kaun hun?? Yeh sab...??" Ishita looks at him, got more concerned as she understands human psychology thus she held him & told him to be strong!!

"Kaise sambhalun??" He looks at her with tearful eyes... "ek pal mein tumhari saari zindagi, tumhara astitva, ek jhoot ho... kya karogee tum??" He questions her...

"Sach ka pata karungii... par apne aap ko nahi khoyunge, main harungi nahi!!" replies a strong Ishita. "Karan!!" (He gets surprised but acknowledges her with this new name) "Mere saath chalo... uss sach ko jaano jo tumhari haqeqat hai...!!"

After much deliberation, thoughts and courage he stood up and Ishita took him to Khurana Mansion where he faced the hardest reality of his existence - he saw HIMSELF!! He stood there dumbstruck as he gazed several pictures of his.

He was speechless but that wasn't all... he saw himself with the most beautiful woman he has ever seen... he was puzzled and didn't understood a thing... he has never seen her, never met her so how... how were they so close to feel their heartbeats?

He was so fascinated by her that he started walking towards Siddharth Roshni pictures on wall and touched her face caressing her. He couldn't control himself but asked... "Main innse kabhi nahi milla (addressing Roshni) ... phir yeh tasveerien... kaun hain yeh?? Aur main inke saath..." he was speechless.

Ishita came forward - Yeh tum nahi ho Karan... Yeh Siddharth Uncle aur Roshni Mami ki tasveerin hain!! Tumhare Dad-M... (She halts from saying anything further seeing his reaction in denial)

"Naahiii..." He halted her from saying more "Nahi..." he had an emotional stroke hitting him hard as he walked backwards... he leaned back on a house wall not moving his eyes from those pictures which called out only Love!!

"Karan... I know how difficult it is for you... par yeh sach hai... tum inke bete nahi (referring to Gangu who was standing there weeping her heart) par Khurana khandan ke ansh ho!!" Says Ishita to control her brother's tears. "I can understand you're feeling puzzled abhi, par waqt do iss sachai ko accept karne ke liye... tum bilkul Sid Uncle jaise dikhte ho"

"Siddharth jaisa dikhne se, koi Siddharth Khurana nahi bann jata Ishita!!" roars Raj from upper floor looking down at them... "Koi sadak chaap chor toh bilkul nahi!!" (Both Ishita and Karan look up at him in dejected teary eyes. Raj comes down) "Siddharth jaisa na koi tha, na koi hoga!! Uski khud ki parchai bhi uske joote ke nok ke barabar nahi!" Taunting Karan "Kyunki parvarish matter karti hai!! Upbringing, sahi-galt mein pehchaan... yeh sab matter karta hai!!" Taunted Gangu for ruining the life of heir to his family.

"Nanu!!" intervenes emotional Ishita... while Karan was on ground, motionless trying to gasp what all was happening.

"Main toh sirf Sid baba aur Roshni baby ki aakhri nishani ko bachana chahti thi Sahab... warna woh isse bhi maar deti!!" cried Gangu

A puzzled Raj, Ishita and Karan looked up at Gangu Tai

Raj - Kya?? Kaun maar deti?? Aur tumahara matlab... Siddharth Roshni ki maut, woh accident... sab planned tha!??

Karan was shocked to hear this and he took much efforts to stand up to face this harsh reality.

"Haan Sahab..." cries remorseful Gangu... "aur kaash maine woh baat Sid sahab ko batayee hoti!!"

Raj now lost his patience as his whole world crumbled... "Matlab?? Saaf saaf bolo Gangu"

Gangu - Uss din... (she recalls it all crystal) mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai... main Siddharth sahib aur Roshni baby ke saath Senguptas ke ghar gaye thi... thodi dair mein Satya rone laga tha toh main usse dusre kamre mein le gayi thi... par jab bahar nikal rahi thi... toh (she took a pause as lost in thought)

Ishita - Toh?? / Karan - Toh kya aayi??

Gangu - Sahab woh (she looks at Raj) woh Payal, Neel sahib ki rishteydaar... maine unhe phone pe baat karte huye sunna tha... kisi gaffur se baat kar rahi thi yeh kehkar ki abhi unhe kuch nahi karna... mujhe ajeeb lagga par socha ki bade logon mein main kya bolun?? Maine ek pal ke liye socha ki main Sid sahib ko sab batadun par... (she moves to shelf area to touch Siddharth Roshni pictures) woh dono ek dusre mein... main unki duniya mein khallal nahi daal payi par mujhe nahi pata tha... ki mere ek galt kadam se hum sabki duniya hi khatam ho jayegi... (She cries out holding their pictures) mujhe maaf kar dijiye sahab!!

Raj - Payal!! I'm not gonna leave her (and he takes a step in rage but Ishita holds on to her)

"Rukiye Nanu!!" calls out Ishita... "Kahan jaa rahe hain aap... jaante hain na, 20 saal beet chuke hain... aap kuch prove nahi kar payenge?? Aise gusse mein kuch nahi hoga"

Raj - Main usse nahi chodunga Ishi... uss aurat ne hamare pure pariwar ko tabah kar diya... she took away my world, my Siddharth Roshni from me!!

Ishita - Nahi Nanu... kaise prove kareinge ki woh accident nahi murder tha?? Unfortunately hum kuch nahi kar payengee!

Karan (wiping his tears looking at the ground) - Toh usse khud sach bolna hoga!! Usse apne gunah khud qubool karne hogein!!

Both Raj and Ishita looks at him & Ishita says - Kaise??

Karan walks towards portrait wall and looks at family pictures, most importantly at Siddharth Roshni pictures-

Rishta hokar bhi, aaj tak mera inn se koi rishta nahi tha. Ek pal mein mujhse meri, hamari duniya cheen li gayi!! (He looks at Raj) meri parvarish aapke saamne aapke beech nahi huyi... par rishton ki ahemiyat main bhi jaanta hun!! (He looks back at picture)

AUR AB HAI RISHTEY NIBHANEE KI MERI BAARI!!

WanderingNomad thumbnail

NiVi JR IInd Term Story:

Part II:

Satya is well aware about his identity as "Karanvir Siddharth Khurana" son of Siddharth-Roshni Khurana, a multi-millionaire by status.

For my story's sake, I wouldn't get him "married" to Maahi but he is in a relationship which is only built with an aim to have more accessibility to Payal so that he can seek revenge for his parent's death plus be powerful despite the fact he is rich. The second chapter starts where he has been successful in taking revenge from Payal succumbing her to accept her rivalry & even ideating the whole accident. A full action revenge drama has occurred where Payal dies but it injures Maahi (as she could never believe her "mumma" can be ever guilty of taking someone's life!!)

Karan / Satya rushes Maahi to hospital in quest to save her life but the doctors claim that her injuries are too deep and she won't be able to survive... she has sometime in hand thus it is best to talk and calm her. Ishita was with Karan to be his support system and he felt extremely remorse to put Maahi's life in danger despite telling her to stay away from Payal "Maine usse kaha tha... mujhe aur achchi tarah samjhana chahiye tha, yeh kya ho gaya mujhse!" said a sorrowing Karan / Satya.

Ishita - Please Karan... tumne apni taraf se sab kuch kiya jisse usski jaan bach sake!! Yeh sab ek accident tha... tumne kuch galt nahi kiya!!

Karan / Satya - Toh phir woh... (signaling towards ICU room) woh jaa rahi hai hume chodkar!! (He has moistened guilt filled eyes)

Ishita tries to understand him but fails to do so from psychologic standpoint. She saw guilt but not pain in his eyes thus finally asked - Tum usse pyaar karte ho??

Karan / Satya looks at her and then turns back to face ICU gate - Pyaar?? Woh achchi hai, sachchi hai, pyaari hai (he thinks & says) Shayad Haan... karta hun, uski fikar, uski parwah hai...

(NEXT SCENE)

Maahi (wakes up and smiles seeing Satya / Karan sitting next to him) - Nahi!!

Satya / Karan and Ishita looks down to see Maahi opening her eyes. Satya / Karan was puzzled - huh?

Maahi (takes slight breath) - Tumhari aankhon mein ek sawal tha... uska jawab de rahi hun. Yeh pyaar nahi hai!! (saying smilingly) Aur yeh tum bhi jaante ho Satya. (Takes a breath) sorry... tumhara naam, Karan hai na??

Karan & Ishita continued to be puzzled when she continued.

Maahi - Karan... Pyaar... pyaar woh tha tumhare parents ne jiya tha!! Pyaar woh tha, jismein fanna hone ke baad bhi, woh hamesha ek saath rahein! Pyaar dard mein sukoon deta hai kyunki koi hota hai, uss dard pe marham lagane wala. (She smiles) Hum dono toh pehli mulakat se hi ladte aayein hain, ek durse ko ek aankh nahi bhate the... par woh shuruat thi... shururat hamari dosti ki. Maine usse kuch aur samjha kyunki hamaesha ek sahare, ek pyaar ki talash rahi jo tumpe aa khatam ho gayi! You've always looked after me Karan but yeh pyaar nahi... (he continued listening to her) kyunki pyaar, love is too beautiful to feel Karan!! Ek sahara, ek fikarr, yeh parwah woh mohabbat nahi jo tumhare parents ne jee hai!!

(She takes a breath as pain started) Par koi hogi!! Koi aisi jo tumhare dil ko chu jayegi, jo tumhari saason mein, tumhari dhadkain bann jayee gi. Tumhare har ehsaas mein tum usse mehsoos karoge aur dekhte dekhte, woh tumhara zameer, tumhari chahhat, tumhara bhagwaan bann jayegi Karan... kyunki mohabbat isse kehte hain! (She smiles) main tumhari dost banni par woh ishq nahi jo sab se badkar ho!!

Karan / Satya was puzzled to core - Tum aisa kyun keh rahi ho??

Maahi smiles - Kyunki pyaar nafrat se bada hota hai Karan!! Aur hum tumhari nafrat ke saamne kuch nahi... Payal mu... (she halts, refraining from calling Payal as "mumma") tumhari unnke saath jo nafrat jo ranjish thi, woh hamara pyaar nahi hara paya... iska matlab toh yehi hua na, ki hamare beech pyaar kabhi tha hi nahi!! Mujhse galti huyi hai Karan...unpe bharosa karne ki galti, tumpe vishwas na karne ki galti, tumhara saath na dene ki galti, aur iski sazza mujhe milni thi

Karan / Satya - I never meant to hurt you Maahi!! (he cries)

Maahi - Jaanti hun (smiles) tum kisi ko bhi hurt nahi kar sakte Karan!! (Life Support machine shows rise in BP and pain starts to hit her) Go... (Karan was confused) Jaaooo Karan, tumhe 20 saal ka fasla tey karna hai. Uss mohabbat ko dhundhna hai jo tumhara sab kuch bann jaye!! (Smiles and looks up at floor ceiling) Kitnaa khouff hota hai shaam kay andheroon mein, Poonch un parindoo say jin kay gharr nahi hotay. (Looks back at Karan) Ab waqt hai tum apne ghar jaaoo, apni zindagi mein mukam haasil karo, apni roshni, apni umeed ki kiran ko mil sako!!

She gives a last smile and lives her last breath as the life support monitor shows straight line. Karan / Satya was too emotional to say anything else despite his tears, his remorse took the center stage.

Ishita took him away from there saying - Bass Karan... control yourself.

Karan - I never wanted this Ishi!!

Ishita - Jaanti hun... par Maahi ne jo kuch kaha, sach tha Karan!!

Karan looks up at her with perplexed eyes - Matlab?

Ishita - Phir kabhi... filhaal ghar chalo. Ab waqt hai ek naye adhyae ka, ek naye padhav ka!

Ishita brings Karan to Khurana mansion and makes him go rest / sleep for a while but he is unable to. He keeps looking at Siddharth Roshni pictures and Ishita thinks that probably this can help him calm down. She takes him to his room and hand over a picture frame of Siddharth Roshni asking him to keep it with himself and rest for a while.

Karan keeps gazing over it and finally sleeps in.

Outside, Ishita proposes to move Karan to London where he can start afresh and both Kritika, Bunty supports her idea. Raj was fighting a different battle but he too agreed considering this may help Simran also recover.

"Nanu" Ishita says, "it's time we all live the second innings god has given us!" She looks at Gangu and says "aap bhi aa sakte hain agar aap chahein... Karan ko achcha lagega par hum sabko lagta hai, London shift hona hi Karan ke liye behtaar hoga... ussne bahut kuch dekha hai!!"

Gangu acknowledges and says she will join after some time... as she cannot face Simran right now. She agreed that this decision of relocation is right for Karan and will benefit him to learn things anew!

Within two weeks all arrangement was done and Karan was mentally ready to relocate to London. In these two weeks Ishita noticed that Karan didn't let go Siddharth Roshni pictures and felt this was more than a solace for him. The psychologist in her told her there was something else which was disturbing her brother and she wanted to help.

After Two Weeks, Raj, Karan and Ishita were at Mumbai Airport ready to depart for London for good. Raj had a little cough attack when Karan got worried and helped him while Ishita got water. Raj signaled Karan saying "I'm fine... mujhe kisiki zarrurat nahi!" and he leaves for immigration and check in counter. Karan & Ishita both were stranded and Karan felt he is not wanted by Raj.

Karan - Shayad tumhare Nanu mujhe pasand nahi karte...

Ishita turns around to see him and answer wittingly - Mere Nanu tumhare Dadajee bhi hain Karan!! And think once from his side... 20 saalon mein unhone sab kuch kho diya aur ab jab milla hai, he feels that he may lose it again!! Nanu aise cold hearted nahi hote the Karan... he used to love everyone so much but Sid Uncle aur Roshni Mami ke death ke baad, unke liye sab khatam ho gaya. Unhe lagta hai unke hote huye woh apne bachchon ko nahi bacha paaye! And now that he has got you... unhe darr lagta hai ki tum unke saath rahoge ya nahi... 20 saalon ka fasla aasani se tey nahi hoga Karan... give him some time please!!

Karan listens to her peacefully and acknowledges - Tum itni choti umar mein itni badi baatein kaise kar leti ho!??

Ishita smiles and moves forward with him for Immigration - Psychology padd rahi hun, intelligent sound toh karungi!! Haha

Karan smiles and they both cross immigration and clear check in to board the flight. Just when leaving for plane Karan stands still and looks back... Here Ishita asks "Kya Hua??"

Karan takes a deep breath and says - Darr lag raha hai... (he looks at her) main kahan hun, kahan jaa raha hun aur kisse peeche chod raha hun?? Kuch samjh nahi aaraha?! EK bechaini si hai. Kuch samjh nahi aaraha...

Ishita smiles and says - Don't worry... tumhari yeh behan hamesha tumhare saath rahegi Karan!! Itni mushkil se mujhe mera bhai milla hai, Nanu ko ek umeed milli hai, hum sab tumhare saath hain, hamesha ke liye... bas aage badhte chalo, sarhad ke paar ek duniya hai, ek ghar, ek parivar tumhara intezaar kar raha hai!!

Karan acknowledges and takes step forward.

Background: Bulleya (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXh35CtnSyU)

Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye, Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye

Ve ki karan ve ki karan

Ik baar ko tajalli toh dikha de, Jhoothi sahi magar tasalli toh dila de

Ve ki karan ve ki karan

Ranjhan de yaar bulleya, Sun le pukaar bulleya

Tu hi toh yaar bulleya, Murshid mera (murshid mera)

Tera mukaam kamle, Sarhad ke paar bulleya

Parvardigar bulleya, Hafiz tera (murshid mera)

He sits in the plane (first class) and looks out of the window for that positive hope. He takes out Siddharth Roshni picture and continues caressing it till he sleeps.

Plane finally lands at Heathrow Airport and his new journey starts... as walking down for immigration, further down aisle of Airport to his car, he got lost in his own thoughts.

Main kabul se mitti titli ki tarah muhajir hoon, Ek pal ko thehrun, pal mein udd jaun

Ve main ta hoon pagdandi, Labhdi ae jo raah jannat di, Tu mude jahaan main saath mud jaun

Tere kaarwa mein shaamil hona chahun, Kamiyan tarash ke main kaabil hona chahun

Ve ki karan ve ki karan

He sits in the car with Raj, Ishita and looks out of the window at different perspectives

Ranjhan de yaar bulleya, Sun le pukaar bulleya

Tu hi toh yaar bulleya, Murshid mera (murshid mera)

Tera mukaam kamle, Sarhad ke paar bulleya

Parvardigar bulleya, Hafiz tera (murshid mera)

Khurana House, London, 7:40pm GMT

Finally, they came home to be welcomed by Bunty... "Simmi kahan hai?" asked Raj

Bunty - Daddy woh Kritika Mummyjee ko leke Edinburgh leke gayi hai 2 hafte ke liye. Usse wahan kaam tha woh Westin Hotel wala project plus Mummyjee ke liye therapy center mein admit kiya hai.

Ishita - Yeh lo... Nani ki medicine khud chalke yahan aayi hai aur woh Scotland mein hain!

Bunty smiles & replies - 1hafte mein aajayeinge... don't worry. Aap sab fresh ho jayee, main dinner lagwata hun.

Karan entered this large mansion only to be welcomed by a real beautiful Siddharth Roshni portrait in the center hall which made him smile immediately.

He kept gazing at it when interrupted by Ishita.

Ishita - Chalo Karan, I'll show you your room... pata hai Mumbai se bethe bethe maine tumhara room details and sab kuch coordinate karwaya hai!! (She takes him to pool side bedroom) Waise yeh... Sid Uncle ka room tha... I renovated it to be yours... Aaoo

Karan steps in and felt a vacuum to emote himself. He felt miserable not knowing how to react, what to say and all.

"Kaisa laga room??" asked Ishita

Karan looked around and missed something - Ahhh... achcha hai par... (he wasn't able to locate them)

"Par??" enquired Ishita who understood what he wanted "Par yahan Sid Uncle, Roshni Mami ki tasveer nahi hai na??"

Karan looked at her.

Ishita smiled and comprehended this much that he was in awe of them both. Or probably just "her"

"Main ek achchi se picture choose karke yahan frame karwa dungi, don't worry..." assured Ishita and soon the luggage came. "Chalo, you get freshen up and come down for dinner... hmmm!" She leaves him with emptiness.

Everyone was quiet at the dinner when Karan joined a little late.

"Dinner waqt pe kiya jaaye toh hi achcha hai!" taunted Raj.

Karan was tensed and got little upset - I'm sorry Sir...

"Daddu!!" bridges in Ishita... "yeh tumhare Daddu hai Karan..." smiles and Karan looks at Raj for some kind of reaction but there was blank.

Raj - Bunty, Premier Housing ka project kahan tak pahuncha... it is one of the best projects by Khurana Group... main nahi chahta koi delay ho! Dinner ke baad just show me the files.

Bunty - Jee Papa... waise everything is going good and Grand Heritage Hotel ka kaam bhi shuru ho gaya hai... let's talk.

Karan was lost in all this conversation and felt out of place. "Guys please..." intervened Ishita, "Dinner toh kar lijiye!!"

Raj - A lavish dinner isn't free Ishita... mehnat karni padti hai roti kapde ke liye. Aur mere paas waqt nahi hai befazool khayalo mein rehne ke liye

Karan felt that it was a taunt towards him and stood up - Sorry but mujhe bhuuk nahi hai... (he started walking when Ishita calls - "Karan!" and Raj too taunted him)

Raj - Khane ke table se uththe waqt excuse me' bola jaata hai... (he looks up at him) kuch manners hi seekh lete! (And he continues eating food)

"NANU!!" said an upset Ishita

Karan had moist eyes - Sorry!! (And he walks away)

"Karan ruko... please kuch toh kha lo!" says concerned Ishita

"Sach mein bhook nahi Ishi!" answered a back facing Karan and he walks back to his room.

Ishita - This is just not done Nanu!! 20 saal 2 hafto mein toh cover nahi kar payega woh!! Why are you so rude to him?? After all woh aapka pota hai Nanu!! Usse dekh ke Sid Mamu ki yaad nahi aati aapko!

Raj halts eating - Siddharth... (his eyes get teary at his name) yehi problem hai Ishi... ki usse dekh kar har pal mujhe mere Siddharth ki yaad aati hai par afsoos... He is no-where and nothing like my son!! Dard hota yeh dekh ke Ishi... ki mera khoon kya se kya bann gaya hai!! Ke maine pote ko ek achchi zindagi nahi de paya!! (He cries out and gets up to leave)

"Nanu..." calls Ishita, "Life ne ek dusra mauka diya hai aapko Nanu... please ab, ab toh samjhiye... aap abhi bhi sab theek kar sakte hain, Karan ko Siddharth Mamu jaisa bannake!"

Raj feels her words and looks up. Without saying much, he blinks and breaths out - Usse khana khila dena... ussne flight mein bhi kuch nahi khaya tha! (and he leaves)

Next Scene

Karan is sitting near window looking at the pool side lost in deep thoughts and just at a blink he sees a spoon of dal-chawal in front of him. He looks up at Ishita held a plate of food for him. Before he could say that he isn't feeling hungry, Ishita took the spoon and feed him.

"Ishi seriously... mann nahi hai!" said Karan while chewing

Ishita - Good... kyunki khana mann ko nahi pait ko bharta hai!! (and she laughs making the second serving ready.

Karan - Tum nahi manogi!!

Ishita looks up at him - Kaha tha Karan... tumhari yeh behan tumhare saath hamesha rahegi!! Har halat mein... (she had teary eyes) hum sabne bahut kuch khoya hai... aur sirf tum woh khushiyan lotta sakte ho!!

Karan - Kaise (asked helplessly) tumne dekha nahi Daddu kaise mujhse... main unke liye theek nahi!! I'm not fit to be part of this family!!

Ishita - Karan... blood relations hum khud nahi chunte!! Aur tumhe samjhna hoga, Nanu ka behavior, unki harkatein

Karan - Maine sunna unhe... main unhe unke bete ki yaad dilata hun par unke jaisa nahi hun!!

Ishita - Toh kisne roka hai?? Unke jaisa banker dikhao... apni zindagi mein ek lakshya banao, usse haasil karo... I promise main har pal tumhare saath hun bas koshish karo Karan!!

Karan listens to her thoughtfully and acknowledges nodding his head - I promise Ishi... main apne pariwar mein apni jaga paakar rahunga!! Ab yeh rishtey main pure dil se nibhayunga... main vaada karta hun.

Ishita smiles and feeds him food - Dekhna Karan... tumhari har koshish mein tumhe tumari umeed ki kiran puri hote huye dikhegi...

Ananya1404 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG you started a new story. Thank you so much for writing this. You know what i was just visiting the forum to read your old fan fiction "A new ray of hope " (I don't know till now how many times I have read it) and I noticed this. I was super happy to read this.
                     Coming to your story, it's just outstanding dear. Loved both the updates.What i love in your story's is the words you are using, the way of writing it. What is special in your story is it has a ability to touch the Reader's heart. It can be.      visually seen in a reader's mind. That makes you different from the other writers.I wish you were the jamai raja 's writer. Then how beautiful would be the story now. And our sidni could have been with us. But sad :(
                      I am not watching the show now. For me jamai raja ended on the day we lost our sidni. Just visit's the forum occasionally to check any new sidni stories and to read some of the old beautiful sidni stories.I can't still overcome the fact that sidni is no more.Reading sidni stories are such a relief. I can feel sidni in those stories.
                      Please update the next part soon. Waiting for it... Can't wait to read it.

PS: If possible please update the FF "A new ray of hope ".I just love that story. I know it's difficult for you. But still please try. Not only me many people here love to read it. It's a humble request.
Sorry for this long post.
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg...literally tears😭damn I misss SidNi..😭😭and jamai raja😭
Anyways coming back to d story..kya story hai yaar...how I wish this could have been shown😭.Anyways aweeesssooomeee story...can't thank you..enough..it looks like m seeing jr...by reading m able to visualise..😳
Loving ishi and karan Jodi.. Best bro sis...it looks so fresh and m totally in it😳...I love how u introduced evry1 ..so glad..
Update soon.I know u wony since exams hai.
Bit still..after exam u have to OK..
Loveee you vj😳 u r bessttt
.u should have been d creative of d story..afsos..
And ya..
Pls add ishita pic..like who u would select for this role
So it will be easy for me to visualise..
Loveee you😳
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And ya those NiVi and SidNi pics..
Thanks for those..it brought me back old times😳😭
WanderingNomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-adorableniafan

OMG you started a new story. Thank you so much for writing this. You know what i was just visiting the forum to read your old fan fiction "A new ray of hope " (I don't know till now how many times I have read it) and I noticed this. I was super happy to read this.
                     Coming to your story, it's just outstanding dear. Loved both the updates.What i love in your story's is the words you are using, the way of writing it. What is special in your story is it has a ability to touch the Reader's heart. It can be.      visually seen in a reader's mind. That makes you different from the other writers.I wish you were the jamai raja 's writer. Then how beautiful would be the story now. And our sidni could have been with us. But sad :(
                      I am not watching the show now. For me jamai raja ended on the day we lost our sidni. Just visit's the forum occasionally to check any new sidni stories and to read some of the old beautiful sidni stories.I can't still overcome the fact that sidni is no more.Reading sidni stories are such a relief. I can feel sidni in those stories.
                      Please update the next part soon. Waiting for it... Can't wait to read it.

PS: If possible please update the FF "A new ray of hope ".I just love that story. I know it's difficult for you. But still please try. Not only me many people here love to read it. It's a humble request.
Sorry for this long post.

:))) Thank you sooo much darling.. really appreciate your soo kind words.
I started thinking of this couple of weeks back and last week with tsunami of #WeWantNiViBack on Twitter i thought why not write it out... after all what is a writer who can't express out. :))
Please do look for Part III... you will absolutely love it!!
Coming to show - i stopped watching it as well and 10th Aug was the last episode however my mom out of "aadat" watches it while i am in my study room at 8:30pm!! :)) believe it or not i had to ask her to tell me current storyline to write first part of this story!! :))
Thank you so much for all the love and it is a big compliment for me!! I'm glad you liked it.

P.S. - I will definitely write A New Ray Of Hope... I am not letting that story go in dust at all!! I wrote some bit but felt too emotional and then thought to take a break. I'll try my best to post next part soon else post Oct'16 def. That story is my first love and i cannot let that go without giving it a proper closure so i will def. DM you once i post. :)) Hope this makes u smile.
WanderingNomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Purni12

Omg...literally tears😭damn I misss SidNi..😭😭and jamai raja😭

Anyways coming back to d story..kya story hai yaar...how I wish this could have been shown😭.Anyways aweeesssooomeee story...can't thank you..enough..it looks like m seeing jr...by reading m able to visualise..😳
Loving ishi and karan Jodi.. Best bro sis...it looks so fresh and m totally in it😳...I love how u introduced evry1 ..so glad..
Update soon.I know u wony since exams hai.
Bit still..after exam u have to OK..
Loveee you vj😳 u r bessttt
.u should have been d creative of d story..afsos..
And ya..
Pls add ishita pic..like who u would select for this role
So it will be easy for me to visualise..
Loveee you😳

:)) I always look forward for your comments and feedback baby because i know it is always genuine!! Thank you so much for so beautiful love.. just wait for the III Part and you will so much love it!! :))
I'll post that and then i'm off. And yes i will upload characters pictures post III Part!! Suspense hai abhi!! :))

Love you loads darling.
and yeah me too afsoos... creative of JR would have been good role & i wouldn't have screwed it like current one at all... #NiVi Fan Love
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aww vidya this story is suprise wow beautifully written u brought back our NiVi back in this..and those pictures❤️i can stare it all day miss them😭and do continue soon part 3
Ananya1404 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-WanderingNomad

:))) Thank you sooo much darling.. really appreciate your soo kind words.
I started thinking of this couple of weeks back and last week with tsunami of #WeWantNiViBack on Twitter i thought why not write it out... after all what is a writer who can't express out. :))
Please do look for Part III... you will absolutely love it!!
Coming to show - i stopped watching it as well and 10th Aug was the last episode however my mom out of "aadat" watches it while i am in my study room at 8:30pm!! :)) believe it or not i had to ask her to tell me current storyline to write first part of this story!! :))
Thank you so much for all the love and it is a big compliment for me!! I'm glad you liked it.

P.S. - I will definitely write A New Ray Of Hope... I am not letting that story go in dust at all!! I wrote some bit but felt too emotional and then thought to take a break. I'll try my best to post next part soon else post Oct'16 def. That story is my first love Anna i cannot let that go without giving it a proper closure so i will def. DM you once i post. :)) Hope this makes u smile.

Of course this makes me smile :) Thank you for considering my request. Take your time dear. Will wait for your amazing update.