Mythological Masti

A Most Awaited Meeting- Shiva-Shakti Milan SS- To Be Revamped

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all :)
This is my first story on Lord Shiva- Devi Parvati. I don't know how good it will be. I am actually clueless about how it would be. Please do tell me how I should improve. 

This SS has a lot of creative license, and follows the basic plot of Shiva-Shakti's first Milan in the Himalayas. 

This was originally an OS, but something in me changed, and now became an SS ๐Ÿ˜› This SS will be done within 20 chapters.

INDEX
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do read and review :)

A MOST AWAITED MEETING

"Lord Shiva is here!"

Her sakhi yelling in her ear jerked Rajkumari Parvati out of Her continuous chant of Om Namah Shivaya!'.

"Sakhi, what are you talking about?", asked Rajkumari Parvati. Soft-spoken yet bold, beautiful and shy, eyes that encompassed all, Rajkumari Parvati now smiled fondly and incredulously at Her friend. Lord Shiva, swayam Mahadev was here? What Leela is this?

"What are you talking about?", asked She.

"Lord Shiva has come to Himalayas to meditate in peace, Rajkumari", said Her sakhi. "Maharaj has planned to go and welcome Him to the Himalayas"

Rajkumari Parvati smiled, a lovely blush covering her shining, moon-like face. She turned to the Shiva Linga, and stared. She could see her dream very clearly.

It was completely dark. The only light that was there was the light of the moon. And suddenly, the light of the moon intensified, and she could see the Earth. And He appeared. But all she could see was an outline of Him. Matted hair, visible even through the darkness He had purposely shrouded on Him, shone. The tiger skin He was known to wear was not visible. All she could see was the dance He was doing. The dance of life and death. The dance of Creation and Destruction. All She could see was Her Lord Shankar becoming Lord Nataraja, the King of Dance.

She was jerked out of the memory by her friend shaking her.

"Rajkumari, what happened?", asked Her friend.

"Where is Pitashri?", asked Parvati.

"In the Narayan Mandir", said Her sakhi.  Saying Narayan brought Devi Parvati to Her other dream, the one She had yesterday night.

Where was she, she wondered.

All she could see was a milky white ocean, which she instantly knew was Ksheer Sagar. Suddenly, she saw a large snake at a distance. She slowly moved closer, only to see the Lord of the Universe, Shri MahaVishnu in Yoga Nidra. Her hands folded in greeting, her eyes closed asking for His blessing.

He opened His lotus eyes, smiling at her.

"Sister"

That single word from His voice made Her feel cherished and like a little sister all over again.

"Bhagwan, you are calling me sister?", asked Parvati, surprised.

"You are like a sister to me, Devi Parvati", said Lord Narayana.

"I am just me", said Parvati.

"You don't know yourself fully yet. You will, and then you will understand the relation between you and I", said the Lord. "For now, I just want you to remember that you are my sister. Never forget that"

"Never will I ever forget that Lord Narayana is my elder brother, Bhaiya", said Parvati, tears filling her eyes.

She smiled, feeling Her elder brother's blessing around her. She felt that He was there to guide her and help her out of her difficulties. But then again, so was Lord Shiva Shankar.

"Parvati"

Her mother's voice brought her back to reality.

"Ma?", asked Parvati.

"Putri, your father is calling you. He wants to take you to meet Mahadev. Especially after Devrishi's words that only Mahadev can marry you, your father is eager for you to meet Him", said Rani Menavati.

Parvati blushed, and her face shone like the full moon. Ecstasy filled every pore of her being. She was going to see Him, He who gave her sleepless nights, and day-dreaming days.

Lord Shiva sat on the rock, eyes closed, trying to meditate. Why was He constantly thinking of Sati today? What was it that was prompting Him to think of Her, but in a weirdly happy state? Why was He, instead of grieving, thinking of Sati being reborn? Why was He thinking all this at all? Narayana's melodious laughter filled His head.

Narayana', thought Lord Shiva, exasperated.

Mahadev?', said Narayana's innocent voice.

Not buying it, He asked Lord Vishnu, What game are you playing?'

Mahadev, you are Trikaaldarshi as well. You know what it is. Have fun', said Lord Vishnu, disconnecting the mind link.

Lord Shankar sighed. Narayana and His Games!

"Lord", said Nandi, standing near His feet.

"Tell me Nandi", said Lord Shiva, caressing Nandi's head like a father would to a son.

"Prabhu, Maharaja Himavan has come with his daughter Parvati and gifts to see you", said Nandi.

"Send them in, Nandi", said Lord Shiva, even as a pleasant feeling filled His being.

Nandi went to bring them to where Lord Shiva was majestically sitting. The Lord Himself was smiling subtly. Feeling the presence of other people, Lord Shiva looked in that direction, only to meet brown eyes, and a blushy face.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wont you continue it?? :( it is too good! Loved it!
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Narayana and Parvati beautiful depiction
Shiv shakthi waiting for the story to continue.
Parvati lost in her dreams and his dance forms was also commendable do contEdited by Cluny123 - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Shrutha,
Lovely start, do update soon. It is simply too short to be left as a standalone piece.

love,
Nyna
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice, loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Plss give it a continuation ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's very beutiful, espescialy, lord vishnu's mischevious game. update soon.
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The divine approach of this description
Har-Bhavani,it really reminded me of DKDM.
So the creative license used here,Mainavati agreed initially?
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Srutha! ๐Ÿค— So long its been! Bookmarking this now! ๐Ÿ˜† I have got so muccchhh to read and comment!!  Mercy on this poor soul plzz! BTW, are you done with Andal?? 

EDIT : Read this just now. And do I need to say how fabulous you are? I had actually wanted to ask you to write something on Shiva-Shakti long time back, and now you are fulfilling my wish! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its a wonderful start! Just make sure there are more of these Mahadev & Narayana telepathic convos! 

- Anu... 
Edited by ---Anu--- - 7 years ago
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srutha๐Ÿค—
this is awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great start๐Ÿ‘

continue soon dear...eager to read more๐Ÿ˜ƒ