Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Srutha! πŸ€— So long its been! Bookmarking this now! πŸ˜† I have got so muccchhh to read and comment!!  Mercy on this poor soul plzz! BTW, are you done with Andal?? 

EDIT : Read this just now. And do I need to say how fabulous you are? I had actually wanted to ask you to write something on Shiva-Shakti long time back, and now you are fulfilling my wish! πŸ˜³ Its a wonderful start! Just make sure there are more of these Mahadev & Narayana telepathic convos! 

- Anu... 

It has been ages Anuuu πŸ€— I missed you like hell. And nope. Andal is stagnant πŸ˜•
When are you back? Like properly?

Thank you so much πŸ€—
Narayana-Mahadev telepathic convos are my favourite  There will be many more πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milaksh

SruthaπŸ€—

this is awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Great startπŸ‘

continue soon dear...eager to read moreπŸ˜ƒ

Lakshmii πŸ€—
Thank you so much. I will πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! This was soo beautiful! Loved the description of Maa Parvati in the beginning. It's so sweet that both her Mahadev, and herNarayan bhaiya come to soothe her in her dreams! Update soon abhi!

Thank you Choti πŸ˜³
Feel good factor is Her brother πŸ˜‰
Updating πŸ˜›
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

You have presented  a beautiful picture  of young  Parvathi in front of our eyes !Loved that description . Loved the visit of Mahadev and Narayn in her dream ... waiting to see what will culminate in the next chapter Krishna . πŸ€—

Thank you so much Madhuri πŸ€—
They come if you want them to πŸ˜³

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

This was epic β€οΈ I absolutely loveee them. 
I loved the mind convo between Narayan and Mahadev, it is so believable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Parvati Ma, she is β€οΈ
Next update JALDIII πŸ˜›

Thanks kid β€οΈ
Who doesn't? 
I know right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She is β€οΈβ€οΈ
Varudhu ippove
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hi all :)
So I am back with chapter 2 :P
Do read and review :)
This is along the lines of the Shiva Mahapuran, but this is not the complete conversation of Shiva and Shivaa.

A REQUEST

Lord Shiva continued staring at those brown eyes, awestruck by their resemblance to a different set of eyes. This pair of eyes shone with a curiosity, intermingled with pure love, selfless in nature. This was His Sati, no doubt. His heart knew the truth, but He refused to let His mind cooperate with it.

See Mahadev!'

Narayana was back.

Narayana! You couldn't have warned me?', asked Lord Shankar, rolling His eyes in the mind at Lord Vishnu.

Mahadev, should I come there and teach you to be Trikaaldharshi?', asked Lord Vishnu, exasperated.

You are welcome to', said Mahadev.

But I am not going to. This is the gam you started. I can only stay side by side and watch and comment. I can't come and change your Leela', said Lord Vishnu.

Narayana! You created me', said Lord Shiva.

Did I?', asked Lord Vishnu, laughing. Anyway, have fun with my sister. Bye!'

Lord Narayana had disconnected again. Trust Him to play like this, that too at this time.

"Pranaam Bhagwan!"

Maharaja Himavan's humility and sincerity pleased Lord Shiva. This was the man His Shakti was born to.

"Maharaja Himavan!"

His deep, masculine voice sent goosebumps all over Parvati's body. Feeling extremely shy, she stared at the ground, dusky face sprinkled with red, making her look even more lovelier than she usually did.

"Bhagwan, I am exceedingly honoured that you have chosen the Himalayas to come to", said Himavan, humbly.

"The Himalayas is said to be one of the most peaceful places, Maharaja", said Lord Shiva.

"It is", acknowledged Himavan, humbly, yet again.

"Maharaja, I wish to perform penance here. May I be given permission to do the same?", asked Mahadeva.

"You are the Lord of all the three worlds, Maheshwara. The entire world is yours Prabhu. Why do you ask permission from this mere servant?", asked Raja Himavan.

"You are the king, and its right to ask you, Maharaja. Etiquette must be followed", said Lord Shiva.

"Lord, a small request", said Raja Himavan.

"Tell me, Rajan", said Lord Shiva.

"Please let my daughter Parvati and her two maids serve you when you are doing your penance", said the King.

Lord Shiva glanced at Rajkumari Parvati, her face shining with the first flush of youth, her beauty radiating off her, obvious for everyone to see, yet she didn't see it. Her form was made to tempt even the great sages out of meditation. Realizing this, Lord Shiva immediately meditated on His original form, remembering the complete Yogin in Him.

"Maharaja, you can come to visit me every day. But not this young girl. She has to stay back in your abode, otherwise, I cannot be seen", said Lord Shiva.

"Pray why, O Lord of all Lords?", asked Raja Himavan.

"A woman is a phase of illusion. As the scholars of Vedas have pointed out, a young damsel is a hindrance to ascetics. Rajan, I am an ascetic. Of what use is a woman to me? With the presence of a woman, all the worldly attachments come. A woman's presence brings destruction to the virtue of penance", said Lord Shiva.

Seeing her father in a sad and a slightly frightened state, Parvati's mind started working. Clearly, she spoke the words, "Oh Lord of all! You have stated your point of view. Kindly bear with mine. You have the ability to perform penance for you have it within you, you have an intellect inclined to that. The energy which gives you the ability to perform penance is Prakriti. Have you pondered on Prakriti? Prakriti is that which makes you do everything every day. Prakriti is the great force behind which you can exist. Prakriti is the enabler, the source. You cannot do your penance without Prakriti"

Hearing Parvati's speech, Lord Shiva was delighted in His heart. Then He said, "My penance destroys Prakriti, and in reality, I live without Prakriti"

"How is it possible for your penance to destroy the Prakriti to which one, including you is bound to continuously? You say you are beyond Prakriti. Then where are you performing penance? On Prakriti. Don't you see, O Lord, that Prakriti has swallowed you completely? Why do you perform penance when you don't know your own situation? I will make an emphatic statement here. If you are Purusha, the male, then I am Prakriti, the female. Without me, there is no you", said Parvati, clearly and firmly.

"But then", continued She, "If you are beyond Prakriti, then why oh Lord, do you have a problem with me being near you?"

As Parvati made her final statement, Lord Vishnu's laughter again filled Lord Shiva's head.

I told you never pick an argument with a woman, Mahadev. Do you listen?', asked Narayana.

Narayana! You are incorrigible', said Mahadev.

My sister is right. Just thought I would say hi. Byee!', said Lord Vishnu, disconnecting yet again.

Exasperated with Lord Vishnu, yet delighted with Parvati's talk, Lord Shiva said, "As you wish, Rajan. Your daughter can serve me as and when she pleases"

"Thank you Lord", said Raja Himavan, happy that something in Parvati had changed Lord Shankar's opinion. 

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This was so good, the way Lord Shiva thought of Her, as His Sati. β€οΈ
Her reasoning about Prakriti. 
And, and, Narayan-Mahadev. I love them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All in all, amazing, so fast, next one!
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lord Vishnu and his anticsπŸ˜†. Never pick an argument with a woman.πŸ˜† Lovely update.
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Shrutha,
Lovely update and the conversation between Mahadev and Narayan - absolutely fantastic - see even the Gods know that you should not pick an argument with women. 

Loved reading it.

love,
Nyna
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

It has been ages Anuuu πŸ€— I missed you like hell. And nope. Andal is stagnant πŸ˜•
When are you back? Like properly?

Thank you so much πŸ€—
Narayana-Mahadev telepathic convos are my favourite  There will be many more πŸ˜³

I missed you too and everyone else. I m trying to catch up on your works. 'For the earth' is on my radar right now. πŸ˜† When will I be back? Good question..πŸ˜† Actually, I have landed a job. Its been around 4 months now. And the schedule is erratic. Also prepping for some exams. So yeah, I m in a huddle.πŸ€”  Now, my hands are also itching to write something. πŸ€“

Res for the next part..😳 πŸ˜†