Arhi SS: WEDDED!!(T#3) New thread link pg 148

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
WEDDED!! (Thread 3) Reader's discretion advisable

The story is NOW copyright protected, patented  and exclusively registered in the name of a leading American Publisher', who holds all rights for the story. Plagiarism will now not only be a legal offence but a punishable act under the US Law.[http://www.copyrighted.com/copyrights/view/uhnz-dov7-istl-mksc]

Anti Plagiarism -The blog now has CONTENT AUTHORITY to fight PLAGIARISM. The laws are binding and penalising. 

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. πŸ€— 
I welcome you all to THREAD 3 of this riveting tale 'Wedded". Congratulations to each one of you for the success of the story and this journey. πŸ€—

WEDDED, the story that had started off as a journey of a couple in an arranged marriage, seeking solace and love from the other despite the adversities IS NOW going to be published as a novel and ebook. The story based on a TRUE STORY, has not only enchanted the readers on IF but also outside IF and enthralled the honourable critics on GOODREADS who are now part of this journey, along with you and me. And Wedded is GOODREADS too and THEY hold the sole ownership for the story now. And not a single bit of this was possible without you all. I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart and hope that I get the same love and support from you on the continuation of this story and the others to follow suit. πŸ˜³ 

Just to re-iterate, the story will be updated only on the blog. This thread will have teasers and chapter excerpts. So if your reading this story and wanna be a part of this journey and the other Arhi stories, PLEASE leave comments on the blog as YOUR comments have to be visible on blog stats so that you are part of the blog group. Dont forget Wedded will be a published novel and ebook and YOU are getting to read this first. Your comments count. All you have to do is sign up for email notifications on the blog, buddy me and drop comments on the blog. Rest assure, your information is kept private and you dont need a Wordpress account just your Username and Email. Alternately you can also leave comments on IF, if you please. 

WEDDED IS NOW ON GOODREADS!! 
The blog link is not available on IF here. Regular readers are sent the link via PMs with each update, New readers will ONLY get access if they are regular with comments. 
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Index 
Please note, the story is now posted on the blog and on Goodreads, PM me for the link after dropping ur comments on the IF thread. Or check my dashboard for the link. πŸ˜ƒThat way I know ur reading and can give u access to the blog, once it goes private.
This index only has links to teasers and the 'excerpts of chapters' posted on the IF. 

Thread 1 
Prologue

IF Link Arhi SS: Wedded (Prologue up) 

Chapter 1 

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 1)

Chapter 2

IF link - Wedded!! (Chapter 2)

Note page 30. 

Imp note on notifcations and upcoming stories 

Chapter 3

IF link -Wedded!! (Chapter 3)

Chapter 4

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 4)

Chapter 5

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 5)

Chapter 6

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 6)

Teasers & Note page 69

Teasers & Note 

Chapter 7

IF link- Wedded!! (Chapter 7)

Teaser Chap 8

Teaser chapter 8

Chapter 8

IF Link - Wedded!! (Chapter 8)

Teaser Chap 9

Teaser chap 9

Chapter 9

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 9)

Thread 2 

Arhi SS:Wedded!! (T#2) Teaser pg 1

Teaser Chap 10

Arhi SS:Wedded!! (T#2) Teaser pg 1

Chapter 10 

IF link Wedded!! (Chapter 10)

Teaser Chap 11

Teaser Chap 11

Chapter 11

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 11)

Note on plagiarism

Imp note on plagiarism

Teaser Chap 12 

Teaser Chap 12

Chapter 12

Wedded!!(Chapter 12)

Teaser Chap 13

Below

Chapter 13

Wedded!! (Chapter 13)

Teaser Chap 14

Teaser Chap 14

Note/ Link to BTS on Goodreads 

BTS (Arhi) Blurb & CS

Chapter 14

IF link Wedded!! (Chapter 14) 

Teasers Chap 15 & 16 

Teasers Chap 15 & 16 

Chapter 15 

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 15) 

New Note

New note

Teaser Chap 16

Teaser Chap 16

Thread 4

Arhi SS:WEDDED!! (T#4) 

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Teaser for Chapter 13 (Reader's discretion advisable)

"you must not worry about the trials and tribulations he faces. That is God's way of testing him and his will power but eventually it will turn him around and make him a better individual. And she will be the driving force for him, something that he has always needed in his life."

His hands gripped the edge of the dresser tightly as a memory flashed in front of his eyes."Bhaiyaa, when we grow up and if I need you beside me or your help sometime then, will you still come to my rescue like you just did? You wont ever let me down, will you?," he asked curiously. Akash looked into his eyes sincerely and managed to say,"always Chote, ALWAYS," while a wide smile made its way on Arnav's chubby face as his eyes shone with love for his elder cousin brother.

Khushi Jain now Singh, a well educated, well cultured , sensible lass, a perfect daughter to her parents, seldom had to face disgrace in the eyes of her loved ones and most importantly in her own eyes. However today she felt like a wrongdoer, a misgiver. 

She stepped inside the mammoth hall which was well decorated for the ceremony. Every bit of the hall matched up to the class and the reputation that the family had earned for itself over the years. However, nothing matched the happiness that exuded from her today and she for one could not wait to welcome' the new bride in their society, she snarled to herself, 'let the show begin...'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers πŸ€— I thank each one of you for the love you have showered to my story and I am touched, its heartwarming to see the love and the support from each one of you. πŸ€— THANK YOU. Here is thread 3 and a teaser for chapter 13, its picked from different parts of the chapter.  I am still penning the update, its very long and I have a lot of dynamics to project and present in this and the following updates. And I hope you guys like the story that I have here. Coming to a few points quickly- 

1. There was a divide in opinion over the last chapter. I had  great time reading all the comments and value esc one of them. I am glad that some of you have understood Khushi/ Arnav like the back of your hand. However the intention of the chapter was NOT to show and present the fight. The chapter encompassed the 'swinging dynamics' in the couple's life. For instance, Khushi's dilemma and her unhappiness over Arnav's lack of trust in her, Arnav and Khushi BOTH kept something away from the other, Arnav shedding all inhibitions and taking a step towards Khushi, the difference in the old and new couple's way of thinking, the forces against each other from the set of BOTH parents, and much more. I dont want to share much, but 'sigh' Meera (Meera060), Haleema (Haleemamk), Niha(Fiestysoul), littbemisstar, and a few others were the only ones who picked up on some of the undercurrents of the chapter. Infact Meera was the first one to pick that Arnav had visited the jain's πŸ‘πŸΌ. Anyway the story will now dwell deeper into the family ties and project the pasts of Arnav and Khushi, gradually and bit by bit. 

2. Some of the readers have raised concern that their comments arent visible on the blog. PLEASE understand that when there is traffic, your comments coincide with the comments of the other readers. So please, please, when you post your comment, refresh the page and see if the comment is visible or not. If not, then try in 30 seconds. If your still stuck reach out to me, THOUGH if the blog shows SO many comments, there isn't any jarring issue there. And readers who havent posted their comments please do it ASAP.

3. Blog link will be sent via PM to regular readers and commenters. If your new make sure you comment regularly. And if your reading the story now, make sure you comment along with it. Even a SINGLE WORD or a sentence is enough. 😊  Dont forget Wedded will be a published novel and ebook and YOU are getting to read this first. Your comments count. The link will NOT be sent to non commenting readers henceforth. If your comments DONOT show on blog stats, you might not be added to the blog group. For any query pls feel free to drop in a PM. 

See you guys on Thursday with the new leaf from Mr & Mrs.Singh's life. πŸ˜› 

Much love 

N

Hanan0305 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread...!!!!!!
Ghoruigrl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz dear..update the teaser soon..can't wait 2 find out what happens nxt in arshis life.
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
YES YOU ARE FIRST πŸ˜›
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanan0305

Congratulations for new thread...!!!!!!

Thank you dear and the teaser is up now. 
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi N
Congratulations on the new thread.
Since morning,  I am missing wedded,
So thought of checking, humm, so teaser is on its way.
Once again congrats
Thank u
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghoruigrl

Plzzz dear..update the teaser soon..can't wait 2 find out what happens nxt in arshis life.

Its up now, sorry for the delay, IF was acting up πŸ˜Š
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4this

Hi N

Congratulations on the new thread.
Since morning,  I am missing wedded,
So thought of checking, humm, so teaser is on its way.
Once again congrats
Thank u

Hi mamta 

thanks dear and the teaser is ump check now,