Posted: 7 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Linsie

Nice promo ...

sad but ...

what asad said ... is real man deal... 👏 👏

( The moment you think of another person happiness...
  you are far greater then anything... you put that person happiness
  first... before yourself and the rest) - good humanity

Thank u😊

Asad realized while overhearing ZoHan convo dat to wat extent he hurt her dat she feels suffocated wid him n his family n wants Farhan to take her away 4m there😭.

I did not like how Gul never showed d extent of heroine's emotions. She just shows them sad for some time n then after some days she fools around wid d hero who hurt her as if nothing happened. Be it Zoya or Sanam or Mahira, Gul never showed how much pain a woman feels. If a person feels due to some person, he/she will not even think of being friends wid dat person left alone falling for dat person. And now Gul is doing d same wid d female lead of her ongoing show. She is making d girl fool around d hero even though he did many bad things to her n now she is having feelings for him. Is falling in love wid d person who only hurt her to d point of destroying her is so easy? Gul really makes joke of women's feelings always turning them into clowns even after wat all they have gone thru🥱
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Awesome update 
Loved reading it
Thank u😊

Loved how zoya made dilshad realize her faults Dilshad sud have thought for once dat whether Asad will really be nice to Zoya after marriage or will only hurt her like always? Well. Dilshad did not realized Zoya's motive behind dat story n dat d story is fake😆.

Loving the jealousy track but i am loving how asad is finally realizing his surroundings more
Farhan is making asad realize what all did he ruin in the past
So wished that the serial showed something like this
Be it Zoya or Sanam or Mahira, Gul never showed how much pain a woman feels. If a person feelshurt  due to some person, he/she will not even think of being friends wid dat person left alone falling for dat person. And now Gul is doing d same wid d female lead of her ongoing show. She is making d girl fool around d hero even though he did many bad things to her n now she is having feelings for him. 

It actually showed that the character of farhaan was of no use and wasted
They could actually make the character productive this way but alas!
Cuz of changing Farhan's character sketch, Ravi refused QH. If  Farhan was shown like earlier planned then he wud have been there in place of Vishal Nayak.

Glad to see asad finally suing his brains and suspecting tanveer
I think even KSG himself was not happy at how he was shown dumb in d show. Its so unbelievable for such a big businessman to never use his brain.

Tanveer and her flirting was difficult to read
How more low can she fall...
Tanveer just needs rich n handsome guy to trap him for herself n her baby🤢

Looking forward to know what happens next in the story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently
Thanks for the pm😊 Welcome😃

Originally posted by: anopama

Nice

And the torture continues
Farhan makes his entry
Aww asad how does it feels to rub salt in the wounds
As they say karma is a bitch
Asad it finding the taste of his medicine bitter
But at least he is getting a clearer view on life and his surrounding
Cont 

Thank u😊

More than torture its kind of revenge 4m Zoya to show him wat he made her go thru

I did not liked how Zoya tried to gain his attention like a despo even wen he ignored her n only roamed around wid Tanveer. Sadly, Gul makes all her heroines as despo like dis.

It was unbelievable for such a big businessman like Asad to never use his brain

Part 5

Zoya was showing d house to Farhan in d corridor. Asad, Najma, Zeenat n Dilshad were also around. Tanveer was walking opposite to them. Zoya winked at Farhan. As they passed Tanveer, Zoya purposely bumped into her making both of them stumble. Zoya fell down on d floor while Tanveer fell in Farhan's arms. Farhan purposely caught her in his arms as she was pregnant n to see how far she will flirt wid him. Tanveer blushed being in his arms while Farhan cringed seeing her blush. Wen Zoya started screaming in pain, he quickly made her stand n helped Zoya get up. As Asad was a little away, he cud not reach Zoya before Farhan helped her get up. Tanveer was unhappy at Farhan turning to Zoya.

"R u fine, Zoya?" Tanveer pretends to ask sweetly to have good impression on Farhan.

"Do I luk fine to u? Is dat a question? U r so irresponsible dat u can't walk properly," replied Zoya angrily.

Zoya then winked at Asad n he recalled how he once scolded Zoya for accidently making Tanveer fall n how Zoya was hurt due to his rude words.

"Zoe, come over there," said Farhan wid concern as he tuk her to a couch.

He made her sit on d couch n started pressing her legs. Asad felt jealous as he recalled how he did d same wid Tanveer n how Zoya was jealous.

Zoya smirked at Asad n asked Dilshad wid a smile, "Ammi, won't u bring hot turmeric paste for my leg like u made for Tanveer? Don't u want my sprain to be cured?"

Dilshad realized how she forgot abt dat while watching Farhan pressing Zoya's leg.

"I am sorry, Zoya. I will get it now," replied Dilshad.

"Its okay, Ammi," said Zoya wid a smile.

Farhan kept pressing Zoya's leg.

"Faru, I am fine," said Zoya.

"Wait for 2 minutes," said Farhan.

"Faru, let it be. I am fine," said Zoya.

Asad controlled his tears as he recalled how he did d same wid Tanveer even wen 3 women were there to take care of her not caring how Zoya felt due to dis. Tanveer was getn jealous at d way Farhan was takn care of Zoya's leg forgetting dat he is her BFF.

"Take dis hot haldi paste," said Dilshad wid a smile as she came to her.

Farhan tuk d haldi paste bowl n went to Asad. He gave it to him. Asad came to Zoya n started applying d haldi paste gently on her leg. Zoya at 1st felt nice but then realized dat she can't let him take her for granted again like she always did.

"Wat d hell, Asad? Can't u apply it a little gently? R u planning to burn my feet?" asked Zoya angrily shocking everyone, "Don't know why u always hellbent on hurting me?"

Asad knew dat she is purposely saying dat even though he is gentle.

"Sorry Zoya for not being careful," said Asad.

"U were not careless like dis while applying d paste to Tanveer," taunted Zoya.

Dilshad, Najma, Zeenat n even Tanveer were confused to understand anything. Asad did no know wat to say. No except Farhan knows dat Zoya is faking sprain. Zoya covers her face n cries for behaving like dis wid Asad but she wipes her tears on thinking how he shamelessly moving around wid Tanveer while always demeaning her in front of her.

"Forget it, Asad. I think I said too much," said Zoya coolly to change d topic.

Wen Asad was done, he got up n made Zoya lie on d couch comfortably.

"U will feel better soon," said Asad.

"I don't need to feel better cuz I did not got any sprain," thinks Zoya.

Tanveer though moved her focus 4m Asad to Farhan cud not believe dat 2 men were caring for Zoya's sprain so much. If Farhan had not tended to Zoya's sprain she wud be in Farhan's arm for some more time. She goes to her room annoyingly.

At night, Razia comes in KV garden to talk to Tanveer.

"Where is Humeira?" asked Razia.

Tanveer decided dat its no use of hiding.

"Razia Bi, I got call 4m my men dat they were knocked on d head by someone 4m behind n wen they regained consciousness, Humeira was not there," replied Tanveer, "May be Humeira went in d bus n since u tampered her phone, she cud not call."

Razia gets angry n starts pulling Tanveer's hairs as she tells her angrily, "Billo Rani, if sumthn happens to Humeira then I will not leave u. I know u r playing games wid me."

Tanveer also pulls Razia's hairs n tells her angrily, "Razia Bi, it was ur plan which unfortunately got backfired on u only so don't blame me for it."

ZoHan r recording d scene while enjoying their fight.

"I will tell abt u & Imraan to Asad," said Razia angrily.

"And I will tell Asad dat its u who got Khala shot not Rashid," said Tanveer angrily.

Zoya was shocked at dis new information. If Asad sees dis in dis video it will be a slap on his face for not listening to them regarding testifying against Rashid by jumping to conclusions just cuz he hates him but she will not tell Asad abt dis so soon.

"No one will believe u," said Razia.

"I will make Asad believe somehow n police will surely luk into d matter," said Tanveer.

Razia gets scared.

"I am leaving now but I will not leave u if I don't gets news of Humeira," said Razia.

Razia left 4m there while Tanveer sighed in relief.

"If not my goons then who has kidnapped Humeira?" asked Tanveer to herself.

Tanveer went inside

"Did u got anymore info abt Tanveer n Imraan?" asked Zoya.

"Not yet but I will try to get it soon," replied Farhan.

Suddenly Farhan has tears in his eyes. He goes inside wid Zoya following him.

"Faru, wat happened? Why r u crying?" asked Zoya as she followed him to his room.

"I got some memories of my parents who were killed by chachu, chachi n phuphi dat is Mubarak, Haseena n Chand Qureshi(here Chand is unmarried sister of Mubarak) 20 years ago wen we both were 4. They 1st made my parents sign some papers by cheating to take over their property n then killed them brutally. They tried to kill me but I ran away n luckily got saved. After killing my parents, they shifted to Bhopal 4m New York & I was sent to an orphanage," replied Farhan as more tears came 4m his eyes.

Zoya wipes his tears n hugs him to console him.

After breaking d hug Zoya said, "I will help u in getn back everything which belonged to ur parents. Only last week, I realized dat ur parent's murderers r Imraan's family wen I showed u Imraan's photo by teln u he is her fiance & u told me dat his family r the killer of ur parents. Imraan is also bad like all of them," said Zoya.

"I will take revenge for my parent's murder," said Farhan wid determination.

"I know u will," said Zoya.

"Zoe, I think Asad is regretting his actions. I saw him very upset," said Farhan.

"Don't fall for his sad face, Faru. He is just acting so dat he gets me easily like always after doing any mistake. How can a man who even gave dowry for his sister be trusted instead of teln at least Ayaan n Nikhat dat Imraan is not d right guy as his family is bad n Imraan never stood for her? I told u abt dis also earlier," said Zoya.

"Yaa I know u told me all dis also. Asad has done a huge mistake. He just bought Imraan for Nikhat wid a bungalow just cuz Nikhat loves him. He don't understand a person loving someone is not enough but dat d opposite person loving back is also necessary which Imraan never did. Asad did not even thinks for once dat Imraan never stands for Nikhat just like his father never stands for his mother stands for his mother weneva someone insults her. U r right dat such a man can't be trusted," said Farhan.

"Good night. We will talk later," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Good night," said Farhan wid a smile.

Zoya left d room n went to her n Asad's room. Asad was lying on d bed still awake.

"U r still awake," said Zoya.

"U r also still awake," said Asad.

"I went to have a chat wid Faru. After all, he is d only one apart 4m aapi who makes me happy in dis house. Well goodnight," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Good night," said Asad trying to smile.

Zoya soon dozed off next to him.

"Zoya is going far 4m me day by day cuz of my behaviour which pushed her so far 4m me dat it will be very hard for me to reach her," thinks Asad sadly n dozes off after some time.

Next morning, during breakfast Zoya n Farhan were talking abt themselves. Tanveer was getn jealous. Asad was getn jealous of Zoya giving all d attention to Farhan but he is happy dat Zoya is at least smiling n happy wid Farhan around unlike him who only made her feel sad. Dilshad n Najma were just smiling at their talks. Zeenat felt dat Zoya is not giving any attention to Asad n only talking wid Farhan even though she is married to Asad now.

"Zoya, u r talking more wid Farhan but not wid Asad," said Zeenat.

"Aapi, 2day evening is ur flight so u need to rest a lot," said Zoya to change d topic.

She was not interested in chatting wid dis woman regarding dis. Earlier, she was after her to get married n now wen she is married she is still poking her nose in her matters.

"Yaa, I remember dat," said Zeenat.

"I am glad u do," said Zoya.

Zeenat got back to eating while Zoya sighed in relief. Zoya suddenly started coughing due to choking on some food. Asad was abt to give water to Zoya but before dat Farhan gave her disappointing him. Tanveer saw dis n pretended to cough so dat Farhan gives water to her. ZoHan realized dat she is acting n they winked at each other to do sumthn. Farhan was abt to give Tanveer water but Zoya tuk d glass 4m his hand confusing others except Farhan.

"Don't worry abt her. She starts coughing weneva she sees some hot guy- 1st Asad n now you," said Zoya wid an amusing smile n offered water to Tanveer herself.

Asad is again reminded of d time wen he favoured Tanveer over Zoya n did not gave Zoya water like he did to Tanveer. But Asad is confused on why Zoya did not let Farhan give Tanveer water. Tanveer was angry wid wat she said n was not takn d water 4m her.

"Take water, Tanveer. U will feel better," said Zoya wid a smile.

Tanveer tuk d glass of water reluctantly 4m her.

"Why Zoya did not let Farhan gave Tanveer d glass of water? Does she has any feelings for Farhan? No I am again jumping to conclusions," thinks Asad in his mind.

"Asad baby, where u r lost?" asked Zoya snapping her fingers in front of him.

"No where Zoya," replied Asad.

"Finish dis garlic bread fast which I have made otherwise it will not taste good after it cools," said Zoya wid a smile.

Asad nodded n started eating d garlic bread. He knows dat she is faking to be sweet wid him just to trouble him n so dat others don't get doubt abt their relationship.

"Wow! Bhabhi cares so much abt bhaijaan," teased Najma.

"Come on, Najma. I was just teln him to eat garlic bread fast so it does not gets cold. I don't it's a big deal in dis," said Zoya wid a sigh getn irritated wid her teasing.

Najma keeps quiet. Earlier, her n her mother's teasing wud make her blush or make weird expressions but now she reacted as if she was not interested in hearing wat she said. She recalls how Zoya rudely told her to stay away 4m her n hangout wid Tanveer not her.

"Why I feel dat Zoya has changed after marriage?" thinks Najma.

D rest of d breakfast went in silence.

After breakfast, Tanveer came near Farhan n said, "Farhan, I want to talk sumthn wid u."

"Faru, we met after a long time. I wanna chat wid u," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Okay Zoe," said Farhan wid a smile.

They went to Farhan's room while others lukd on. Asad is again confused at Zoya not letn Farhan to talk to Tanveer while Tanveer is angry wid Zoya for not letn her talk wid Farhan. Asad went outside in d garden. She sat on d garden bench n sadly recalls d times wen he talked wid Zoya on dis same bench while sipping coffees. Farhan comes to him by whistling.

"Why u came here?" asked Asad unhappily, "I think Zoya wanted to chat wid u."

"Luks like u don't like ur wife talking to another man while u can roam around wid Tanveer," replied Farhan sarcastically, "I hope u r not doubting ur wife."

"I am not doubting on my wife. I don't have problem wid her talking wid another man. U r thinking too much. Now, I don't talk to Tanveer," said Asad.

"U don't talk to Tanveer just cuz Zoe tuk a stand for herself otherwise u were planning in full power to ruin her life as u married her just for ur family. To hell wid Zoe n her feelings. Right? If Zoe did not tuk a stand for herself then u wud have kept on roaming wid Tanveer letn her touch u now n then. Now, wen d tables r turned n Zoe is giving attention to someone else than u then u r sitting here n sulking" asked Farhan as he sat next to him.(full power word was always used by Ravi's character Sid in his last show)

"Farhan, plz leave me alone," said Asad feeling guilty after being reminded of his deeds.

"Luks like Zoe's so-called husband is unhappy seeing me in dis house. I wonder wat Zoe saw in u before thinking to marry u. U don't deserve to be her husband. Zoe is ashamed of being a wife to such a man who gave dowry for his sister," replied Farhan n whistled again.

"Wat dowry?" asked Asad.

"U gave Nikhat's future in-laws a bungalow for Nikhat's happiness which was dowry only. So, u have done a crime doing dat which is not redeemable," replied Farhan.

Asad is lost into thoughts.

"If u really thought dat ur sister will be happy after dis dowry then u r such a big fool. Ur sister will never be happy in dat house. U r ready to see ur sister married in such a family who u have to give dowry to keep her happy. Ur thinking is disgusting for thinking dat u can buy Nikhat's happiness wid dowry. Its like selling ur sister wid these dowry demands. U did one more mistake for not complaining abt Feroz to d police for torturing n beating ur brother even though u had a proof in d form of his illegal gun. U let a criminal go like dis. And now u don't mind ur sister getn married in family having a criminal like him. Not just him but Imraan's family is also a bunch of criminals who shamelessly asks for dowry n taunt ur sister for being dark. U r encouraging such criminals to have their way by not takn stand against them. 2mrw, if sumthn happens to Nikhat n her family then u will also be at fault. U r ready to see ur sister married to a man who never stands for her just cuz Nikhat loves him. But sumtyms people make mistakes in loving a person not knowing how dat person is as they r blind in their love just like my Zoe blindly fell in love wid a jerk like u. I tried to tell her several times dat u r not a right guy for her but she was so blind in ur love. She has realized her mistake but she realized it too late. U think dat u r always right but u r so wrong. Even after being proved wrong by Zoe every time u never trust her till she is again proved right. I am sure u must be thinking of taunting me by bringing my dead parents as u r such an expert like u used dead parents as weapons to hurt my Zoe," said Farhan.

Asad recalled how he always hurt Zoya by bringing her dead parents in between.

"No Farhan, I was not thinking dat," said Asad.

"Good for u," said Farhan wid a smile n left 4m there.

"1st it was only Zoya who was troubling me n now Farhan joined her. I am suffering for all my mistakes. I am suffering for always hurting Zoya. Farhan said right dat I am such a big fool. I sud not have given dat bungalow to Haseena Bi but wud have told Ayaan to make Nikhat understand dat Imraan is not right for her," said Asad.

He then called a detective on his cell n told him to find out abt Tanveer's factory n goes to his room to do some work on his laptop. After an hour, he gets a call 4m his detective b is shocked to learn 4m a detective dat Tanveer's factory is running fine.

"Dat means Zoya was right in her doubt. Why Tanveer lied abt her factory?" thinks Asad.

In d evening, Asad heard Tanveer talking to someone in d corridor dat she will meet dat person outside d hospital. 4m her talks, it seemed like she is talking to a man. After sometime, Tanveer tells everyone dat she is going to d mall to buy some things for herself. Asad wonders why she is lying to everyone. He calls d detective n tells him to follow her.

Scene shifts at d hospital. Tanveer did her routine check-up. Tanveer came outside d hospital where Imraan was waiting for her. D detective started his video-recording.

"Why u called me here?" asked Imraan.

"I want 10 lakhs," replied Tanveer.

"Why u want more money now? Didn't I gave u 2 crores dat day?" asked Imraan shockingly.

"For now, give me 10K for anaemia injection n give 10 lakhs later. If u refuse to give me money then I will reveal ur secret to everyone especially Nikhat n her family," blackmailed Tanveer wid an evil smile n hugged him tightly while Imraan cringed due to d hug.

"No, don't tell anyone abt dat secret. I will give u money in 2 days," said Imraan timidly.

"Good," said Tanveer wid an evil smirk as she stopped hugging him.

Imraan gave Tanveer 10K & Tanveer thanked him for it. Tanveer n Imraan left 4m there in their respective cars. D detective send d video to Asad who was in his room. Asad was shocked on seeing d video. He was doubting seeing Tanveer's expressions.

"Why she lied abt d mall n went to meet Imraan widout teln us? Why Tanveer asks money 4m Imraan now n then? Wat is Imraan's secret dat Tanveer blackmailed him wid dat Imraan gives her money weneva she asks?" thinks Asad confusingly.

"Zoya was right dat there is sumthn more to Tanveer than wat she shows but I never listened to her n ridiculed her doubts thinking it as childish n also due to my blind trust on Tanveer. I wish I at least gave benefit of doubt to Zoya," thinks Asad sadly.

Precap: #At night, Dilshad teases Zoya to give her a grandchild soon to which Zoya says calmly dat she don't want a child for 2-3 years(its normal thinking of people). Zeenat had left for New York in d evening. Dilshad understands but says dat it will be so nice to see her n Asad as parents. Najma to teases her on how she will be a phuphi. Zoya storms to her room. Asad n Farhan realizes dat she is clearly unhappy wid their teasing. Farhan follows Zoya to her room while Asad stays outside to listen.

"Faru, plz take me away 4m here. I feel so much suffocated here. Everyone used me for their benefits be it Phuphi, Najma or Asad. Nobody cared how my future will bcum after getn married to Asad. I did so much for dis family n in return they only used me. Plz, take me away 4m here. I can't live in dis house anymore. How can they both easily think of us f**king each other n having babies after wat all happened between us I mean after how how Asad treated me all these months? R they blind n deaf or wat? Everyone is selfish n only wants me as Asad's wife n baby-making machine," said Zoya while crying bitterly.

Asad who was saw everything 4m outside felt sad after hearing their convo. He feels ashamed of himself for always hurting Zoe n seeing her cry cuz of him.

#Farhan thinks Asad deserves a chance wen d latter tells dat he is ready to leave Zoya for her happiness n will be happy if someone else keeps her happy.

#Farhan is mesmerized on seeing Nikhat wen he sees her chatting happily wid Nuzhat while having ice-cream at an ice-cream parlour. D girls does not see him. Farhan thinks dat such a beautiful n nice girl don't deserve to live wid Farhan n his family.

#A woman named Heeba(Shiny Doshi) comes in Zoya's event management company wid her husband Waqar(Mohit Sehgal) to take part in upcoming couple dancing competition. Zoya overhears Heeba teln Waqar in d corridor dat she fears dat her father will not like her takn part in a dancing show on national TV to which Waqar kisses her hands n assures her not to worry as he is wid her n her father will not be able to do anything to her like he can't do anything wid her working wid him in his company as 50% owner. She tells him how her father just got her married to any guy widout her consent n how she was worried on how her husband will be but he proved to be a nice guy to which he hugs her n kisses her forhead. Zoya smiles seeing such a lovely couple n thinks sad thinking abt her n Asad.

A/N: I did not like how Gul never showed d extent of heroine's emotions. She just shows them sad for some time n then after some days she fools around wid d hero who hurt her as if nothing happened. Be it Zoya or Sanam or Mahira, Gul never showed how much pain a woman feels. If a person feels pain due to some person, he/she will not even think of being friends wid dat person left alone falling for dat person. And now Gul is doing d same wid d female lead of her ongoing show. She is making d girl fool around d hero even though he did many bad things to her n now she is having feelings for him. Is falling in love wid d person who only hurt her to d point of destroying her is so easy? Gul really makes joke of women's feelings always turning them into clowns even after wat all they have gone through. Wat Zoya is feeling is d reality of many women who is unhappy wid their marriage.

Like for PMs😊

Spoiler 1(for future parts may be after 9th or 10th part): Asad n Farhan overhears Gaffur saying Razia dat d girl she hates is not Zainab's but their daughter. He tells her he exchanged Heeba(Shiny Doshi) wid Zoya so dat they get all of Zainab's properties which Zainab gave to her daughter later. He tells her he hid dis thing 4m her as he was worried dat she will refuse for baby swapping. He tells her dat dats d reason he gave music balls to Humeira n Zoya n not Heeba. Razia is guilty of slapping Zoya n always nice to Heeba. She tells Gaffur dat Zoya no longer is interested in finding her father as she realized her father is not a good man for leaving her n her mother n how Zoya hates both of them. Gaffur tells her not to worry as they will convince Zoya by  teln some fake stories to her. Razia tells dat Zoya has bcum very modern wearing bad clothes like jeans, skirts, short dresses to which he tells her dat once Zoya is reunited wid them they will change her for good. Asad n Farhan r shocked at wat they heard. Farhan tells Asad dat they sud trust Zoya dat she will never go to them to which Asad tells dat he trusts her but he worried on how to tell her the truth as she will be shattered on knowing dat her parents r the people who she hates a lot. Farhan tells him dat they sud hide it 4m her for some time n tell her wen d time comes to which Asad agrees. Farhan asks Asad whether he hates Zoya now after knowing who her parents are which Asad denies saying only Zoya matters to him not her parents.

A/N: How come Asad and Farhan came together in the 1st place and saw the same thing when they are not friends? How will Zoya react on knowing the truth? Heeba was mentioned in earlier episodes that she got married 2 years ago. But in this story, Heeba's husband Waqar(Mohit Sehgal) is not Imraan's cousin like it was mentioned in the show but a different person. Heeba and Waqar are positive characters. MohINY pair is lifted from other shows but changed their names here😆.

ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Aww asad it hurts so much 
To see all his actions thrown back at him 
So billo and razia is ready to turn on each other 
Finally asad seeing the light of day
He is out finding the truth
Precap so sad 
Nice promo so zoya is actually gazia daughter and they kept zainab daughter for her wealth
Love asad statement 
Cont