Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update. ...This is a total thriller. ..Thank god Swadarsh ko kuch nahin hua. ...feeling sorry for Simmi and the child...hope the misunderstandings are cleared soon.
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Oh they escape a major one now both mother in-law and daughter in law will solve the whole matter waiting eagerly for the next update dear thanks for this update dear

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. ðŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Awesome update. ...This is a total thriller. ..Thank god Swadarsh ko kuch nahin hua. ...feeling sorry for Simmi and the child...hope the misunderstandings are cleared soon.

Swadarsh had a narrow escape today. But it has only enhanced their resolve. About Simmi , let's see what the future holds for her. 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God they r safe..
Mini potato 😃
loved small reliving words in action..
When Swadarsh r together they'll find Way and now Suhasini-paddy others r there to help them so lets C how criminal face consequence..
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Read all the parts in one go.Lovely series.Update Soon.
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Thanks a lot ðŸ˜³
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

Thank God they r safe..
Mini potato 😃
loved small reliving words in action..
When Swadarsh r together they'll find Way and now Suhasini-paddy others r there to help them so lets C how criminal face consequence..

Ha ha... I loved the playful side of the characters in the show. So tried to incorporate a bit of that here. Swadarsh will definitely come out of this with the help of their loved ones. ðŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Read all the parts in one go.Lovely series.Update Soon.

Thank you so much. Glad that you liked it. ðŸ˜Š

Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 6 -  Going For The Kill
 "I  don't know mom how  it eluded me. Naveen Ahuja is one of the biggest clients of the Bawejas. ! "

They were staring at Mr.Ahuja's file. The same file that Suhasini had handed over to her on her very first day in this office. It contained all the information about his business dealings. Suhasini looked at her and asked 

" So,  are you also  thinking what I am thinking ??"

" Do you mean to use... "
Swadheenta began but she was interrupted by her mother in law. 

" Oh..come on. Swadheenta. Why are you using that word.! We are not going to use Mr. Ahuja. He is our Samdhi. Infact we have to keep his best interests in mind. "

Swadheenta nodded. 
"You are right mom.  Mr Ahuja must know that he is going to lose big time if he continues this business relationship with the Bawejas. I remember now that he has given them a big order for his latest venture. He was raving about it when he came to visit Simmi once."

" Exactly. Now we have to ensure that Mr. Ahuja cancels that order.".
Suhasini was revelling in her plan. 

"I know mom only you can convince Ahuja uncle "
Swadheenta had full faith in her mil's capabilities. It was not without reason that she was her fan. 

Adarsh stood at the rooftop of an old deserted building and made sure no one else was around. Abhay's friend Akash would be here any moment. Adarsh once again touched the gun tucked under his shirt to ensure it is in place. Although it was a licensed gun he never carried it around. But he has become extra cautious after the threat last night. Suddenly he heard the honking of a car. He looked down from there. It was Akash. He was in plain clothes and did not come in police vehicle. Akash was at the terrace in no time. He came to Adarsh and handed him over the papers. 

"Have you made it sure that no one else has got even a whiff of it.? And did you get the CCTV footage of that camera? "
Adarsh asked. 

Akash nodded and said 
"I have also traced the number from which you got the call last night. It was made from the same area where the factory is . The SIM card was purchased with a fake ID and it has been destroyed after the call was made. "

"Thanks a lot Akash.  It will be a big favour if you can just wait for a few days before going after the caller. I have to catch the big fish. If they come to know that police has already started it's investigation they might get alerted. At present they must be thinking that I am too scared to go to the police So let them live with that illusion for some time. "
Adarsh explained his plan to Akash who readily agreed. After Akash had left Adarsh called up Swadheenta. 

"Hello.. Swadheenta... I have got the copy... Is Paddy there with you?... OK. I will be at your office in an hour. See you." 

Two days later the Sinhas were having breakfast together at the table. Manohar was reading the newspaper. Suddenly he chanced upon something and looking at Adarsh asked 
"Aren't you in charge of the investigation into the Baweja factory's effluent management case? Have you read the newspaper today? The ngo which made the complaint is holding a press conference today. Did you know know about it ? 

"Yes Dad. " 
Adarsh replied 

" They are saying that they are going to make some big revelations today. What do you think it can be. ?"

"I have some idea Dad but I cannot tell it before the press conference is over. Right now I have some really important work to do so I should take leave. "
Saying this Adarsh literally ran away from there .

Manohar was confused, he looked at Swadheenta. Before she could answer, Suhasini 's phone started ringing. Suhasini looked at the phone, then took it and excusing herself,  went outside. Manohar has seen the name of the caller. It was Dr.Nair. the forensics expert who is preparing Simmi's DNA report. Manohar always wondered why Suhasini has asked Dr Nair to prepare the report. This man had been accused earlier of giving false witnesses. Infact it was Suhasini who had once fought her case and got him acquitted.

Swadheenta meanwhile was relieved that she did not have to face Dad's interrogation. She has to go and watch the live telecast of the press conference to see that everything is going according to the plan.

" Yes Doctor... Oh... That.. That is great...  Yeah sure. Please send them as soon as possible...thanks once again " 

Suhasini put the phone down and breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly she felt a familiar touch on her shoulders. Startled, she turned around. 

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for such a James Bond type and Sherlock Homes type update really enjoyed will. For your next update eagerly dear