Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Waiting !!!! Waiting for revolution
πŸ€— for PM
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks dear for such a James Bond type and Sherlock Homes type update really enjoyed will. For your next update eagerly dear

Thank you so much. It feels really nice to be appreciated. πŸ˜³
Never thought I'd write an FF. πŸ˜†
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Thanks. πŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

Waiting !!!! Waiting for revolution
πŸ€— for PM

Wait would soon be over. πŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 7 - A Hero Lies in You 

Suhasini composed herself quickly and said 
" Oh.  It's you.  Do you need anything ?"

" I need to know some answers "
Manohar replied looking suspiciously at his wife. 

" Oh.. Then shoot. " 
Suhasini said playfully. She didn't want to let Manohar know what was going on inside her head. 

" Tell me why did you ask Dr. Nair to prepare the reports. You know about his past deeds"
Manohar came straight to the point. 

" What are you talking about?  You know Dr. Nair gave that false witness because he was threatened with his life. That is why I defended him. He is not an unreliable person. Infact I know he is not going to play foul with us in this matter. He owes me this much. So you please put all your doubts to rest and get ready for office. "
Saying this she almost pushed him inside the house. 

"So you are not going to office today also "
Manohar asked getting in. 

"You know I can't leave the baby alone. Atleast not till Simmi has taken her responsibility. And I can't depend on the help. Only for one day I left the baby in her care and she didn't even feed her at proper intervals. For the time being  I will have to run the office from home. And Swadheenta is always there to handle the matters at office "
Suhasini has been quite irregular at  work ever since the baby came. Manohar was not seeing this as a good sign. But he didn't want to interfere with her work. So he kept quiet. He could see how happy she was when she was around the baby. 

Suhasini did not realize how badly she had wanted it. Finally she could relax peacefully. She would not have to live under the burden of guilt ,..of separating a child from her mother. Dr. Nair had called her up to inform about the DNA test results and they are positive. This is indeed Simmi 's child. Abhay and Simmi 's child. Her grandchild. Sumwhere in a corner of her heart Suhasini always knew it. Just like Adarsh and Swadheenta did. But she was too scared to leave anything to chance. She hasn't even let Manohar get a whiff of it. If the results had been negative she would have had a big task cut out for herself...but since all is well now  , she didn't need to think about it. She has asked the doctor to send the original reports only. They would reach soon. 

Suhasini was still in the living room when Swadheenta entered and put the T.V. on. 

" Sorry mom. The T. V. in my room is not working. So I..."

" When are you planning to  stop this habit of saying sorry? This is your house, your T. V. Please hammer it properly into your head. By the way, when will the press conference start ? I don't know whether this plan going to work or not. You people have taken too big a risk. This direct approach is going to rile them up."
Swadheenta had told Suhasini everything about their plan. She never hid anything from her. Suhasini was a bit skeptical about it though she let them go ahead with it. It was their battle and they have to fight it. Suhasini only prayed that they come out of it unscathed. It was not that she was sitting quietly. She was only waiting for the opportune moment.

"Don't worry mom. This plan will work for sure. "
Saying this Swadheenta picked up her phone. 
"Hello... Paddy. Have you made sure that they don't come to know who leaked the documents. Yeah OK. ..Yes it is about to start...thanks. "

" ...As we all know that a committee has been formed under the undersecretary of the department Mr. Adarsh Sinha to look into the matter. The report was supposed to be made public two weeks back but it has not been done till date. As per insider information , the report implicates the Baweja Plasticworks. We are also hearing that Mr. Sinha is being pressurised to change the reports. That is the reason of the delay. Some high rung officials are supposedly involved in this. Meanwhile the people in the nearby slum are suffering from serious health issues. We want to know what the Government is doing..."
The spokesperson of the ngo has directly attacked the government now. Paddy has informed them about the FIR. Now Paddy was on the screen. 

"We just now heard what the spokesperson said in the press conference. We also have a copy of the FIR that undersecretary Adarsh Sinha has filed. We have talked to the police about this and they have confirmed that there has been an attempt on his life. But they don't want to talk about the investigation.  Right now we are outside the office of undersecretary Adarsh Sinha .Let us see what he has to say about it. Here he comes ...Mr Sinha, what do you have to say about the press conference today. Is it true that you are being pressurised both from inside and outside.? "

Adarsh had been waiting for this moment. He knew once the matter goes public, they won't be able to force him any further. He acted as if he wanted to avoid the press but had to relent eventually. He and Paddy had an eye talk and then he spoke in the microphone 
"See I don't know how you got to know about the FIR but now that I am on national TV I have to say it that yes, I was attacked. At first they threatened me and then they tried to run me over."

"Who do you think is behind all this.?"

"I can't say that. That is for the police to find out but the threat call that I had received asked me to change the report in favor of the Bawejas. "

"Are you being pressurised by your superiors also?. And is it true that according to your investigation the Baweja factory is responsible for polluting the canal which is causing a major health hazard to  not only the slumdwellers but also the common people of the city. ?"

" All I can tell you is that I have a job to save. I can't speak what happens inside the department in public. That is against work ethics. And the report will be submitted to the ministry. I cannot speak anything about it before that. However it really bothers me that people don't realize how they are endangering the life of the people of their own city. That is all I had to  say. No more questions please. "

Saying this Adarsh got into his car and drove off with a sly smile writ across his face. He said whatever he needed to say. He had also indirectly implicated his superiors. Now when he passes the original reports they won't be able to change it. And if any harm comes to him the Bawejas will be the first one under suspicion. 

Swadheenta could not restrain herself and as soon as Adarsh enetered, ran upto him. Beaming, she clung on to his neck with both her feet in the air. 
"You are a hero "

" That he is for sure, but I don't know how long this hero is going to resist having a cervical fracture with you hanging onto him like that"

Swadheenta hadn't realized that they were in the living room and Suhasini has just been witness to this momentary madness of hers. She got down and turned around to find her mother in law still looking at them with a grin on her face. 
Just then Mr. Ahuja  entered. He looked very worried. 

"Oye Adarsh puttar, is it true that you have filed an FIR against the Bawejas ?? "

Before Adarsh could reply Suhasini spoke up calmly. 

" Well that is true. Ahuja Saab. And we are also going to file a case of criminal intimidation and attempt to murder against them. I don't know how much fine they would have to pay for that  pollution case but I will make sure that they spend much more in the lawyer's fees. Even after that they will spend the rest of their life running around in the courthouse. Now if they try to do anymore harm to my child then God save them. ...Ahuja Saab if I am not wrong, you have some business dealings with them. I would advice you to cancel that. Coz I am going to ruin them. You definitely would not like to go down them. And you know when I say it, I mean it. "

Ahuja knew Suhasini very well to ignore her gentle threat. He excused himself and left from there. 

Pleased at the effect her words had on Ahuja Suhasini smiled satisfyingly and looked at Swadarsh. 

"Now Mr. Ahuja will do the rest of our job. I don't think they are going to try to harm you again after this. "
Saying this she left for her room. 

Adarsh took Swadheenta 's hand and took her to the terrace. It was already dark. No one was around. The gentle breeze blew past them messing her hair. Some of the strands fell on Adarsh's face. He didn't even feel like pushing them away. He just felt like staying  there for as long as eternity, holding her hand. She turned around and planted a gentle peck on his cheeks and in that moment he was dead!! 

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was really a fabulous one both mysteries solved at once really enjoyed it thanks a ton dear 
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was really a fabulous one both mysteries solved at once really enjoyed it thanks a ton dear 

You are welcome. Though the mysteries are solved the story is far from over. Stay tuned. Hope you will enjoy. πŸ˜Š
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Hero..
πŸ‘ i liked their Tricks..
Baby's main problem is solve hopefully Ahuja-simmi will accept truth ASAP 😊
Swadarsh Moments 😳 πŸ€—    
&Suhasini mischievous CommentsπŸ˜†

πŸ€— for PMEdited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘πŸΌ Hero..
πŸ‘ i liked their Tricks..
Baby's main problem is solve hopefully Ahuja-simmi will accept truth ASAP 😊
Swadarsh Moments 😳 πŸ€—    
&Suhasini mischievous CommentsπŸ˜†

πŸ€— for PM

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
I wasn't sure if their tactics would look convincing enough. So glad you liked it. It is important to to give some swadarsh moments,  to lighten the mood up u seeπŸ˜‰

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Thank you. πŸ˜Š