Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Oh man, a cliff hanger... whose call is it? πŸ˜³

Great update. They will solve all their problems... exactly what Manohar and Suhasini did, but Swadheenta and Adarsh will do it the right way! 

Yaa..trying to hold readers' interestπŸ˜†
Things are not going to be so simple. The story will turn more complicated. It will be a test for the whole sinha family. πŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘
who's the caller?!
πŸ‘πŸΌ right about swadarsh,its difference between Suhasini-Manohor & Swadarsh ..waiting for next

Swadarsh and suhasini - manohar have a lot of parallels. Adarsh is the same bright eyed young bureaucrat with dreams to change the system that manohar once was. Hopefully he is made of stronger stuff than his dad. And swadheenta is also strong, intelligent and perceptive like suhasini. However suhasini is more complex. Infact hers was the most interesting character in the show. Let us see what she is up to in this story. πŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Thank you πŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 2 - The Arrival
"What is the matter Swadheenta ? Where are you going ?" asked Adarsh 

"It is simmi calling. Her labour pains might have started. "  she said as she opened the door and ran towards the stairs.

"But isn't her delivery date some two weeks later ? " Adarsh asked as he ran after her.

Swadheenta did not seem to register his question . She asked him to call Suhasini and went downstairs. 

By the time Adarsh and Suhasini reached Simmi's room her water had already broken. They rushed her to the nearby hospital. Simmi was taken inside the labour room as the Sinha family waited outside in anticipation. Mr. Ahuja also arrived and created a huge ruckus about why they did not take Simmi for a C-section. The nurses and the Sinhas needed quite an effort to make him understand that the baby had already descended too much for them to opt for anything other than normal labour.

The obstetrician arrived after what what seemed like ages. 
" Congratulations Mrs.Sinha , Simmi has given birth to a baby girl. However she has been behaving really strangely ever since she saw the child. I mean she is refusing to accept that it is her child. We have seen such cases earlier. It often happens when the mother undergoes some trauma before childbirth. We have given her mild sedatives. She is resting now. Otherwise she is doing fine "

"A girl ? how could it be a girl. Abhay puttar told it would be a boy. He even named him Aman. I am sure these hospital people have exchanged babies. They do it often for money. Even simmi is denying that it is her child. What do you say samdhiji. "

Manohar had also expected the child to be a boy. They had also bought clothes and toys suitable for baby boys. He looked towards his wife. 

"How is the child doing doctor ? Is it healthy ? Can we see it once ?" Suhasini asked. 

"Yaa ..the child is perfectly healthy. We are getting it examined by a paediatrician. But you have to be careful Mrs. Sinha. You should not bring the child near Simmi. She has a heart condition. Too much excitement won't be good for her . Also in such cases sometimes the mother tries to harm the child"

It has been two days since they have brought Simmi and the baby back from the hospital. However they have not been able to convince her to accept the child. Mr. Ahuja has been insisting on a DNA test . Today the Sinhas have gathered together in the living room to dicuss the matter. Simmi and Ahuja were also there. When the baby is not around Simmi behaves perfectly fine.

" I am telling you mom this is not my child. Abhay always believed it would be a boy . I Trust his instincts and so should all of you. And if you have any doubts then there is always the option of a DNA test. I believe we should go for it." Simmi put forth her point. 

" I also agree with my daughter. " said Mr. Ahuja.

" Can I say something ?" Swadheenta got up and came forward.
" Have you ever looked properly at the child even since she came to this Earth. Have you ever taken her in your arms Simmi ? Please do it once and you will never think of giving it up. Believe me. "

" Please don't try to emotionally blackmail me. I want the truth , I want my real child." saying this Simmi left the room.

" Even I think that we should go for the test. We deserve to know the truth. When Simmi as the mother feels it is not her child we should respect her instincts . Even I dont trust the hospital staff." Manohar shared his views. 

"But it was a normal delivery. As far as I know the child is shown to the mother just after birth  .I don't understand how there can be any confusion ". Adarsh said.

" If  Simmi wants it,  DNA test will be there. Let us put everyone's doubts to rest once and for all...I shall call them up and ask them to collect the samples tomorrow" Suhasini declared and left the room. Adarsh and Swadheenta looked at each other. 

Suhasini entered her room and locked the door from  inside. She took up her phone and made a call...

DISCLAIMER : some creative liberties have been taken to describe the medical procedures. If anyone is having any objections do let me know.

P.S.: This episode might appear a bit disconnected from the previous ones but dont worry. the dots will be connected. πŸ˜Š. By the way what do you think will be the result of the DNA test . Are the Sinhas right in going for it ?

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sad to know,hope swadarsh will find out solution,humm suhasini! waiting..
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks dear for back to back updates will eagerly wait for the next update really  appreciate it thanks once again 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I truly hope that there is no confusion and the child is theirs. Abhay may have guessed differently, but so what? I truly hope that Simmi and Abhay actually had a girl. 

And I don't like Manohar's judgement or Suhasini's. It is very mechanical and emotionless. And a baby's birth is nothing but emotional. 
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

sad to know,hope swadarsh will find out solution,humm suhasini! waiting..

Thanks for replying πŸ˜Š. Well there will be a  solution for sure but don't know whether it will be  an acceptable one or not. πŸ˜›
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Hey thanks dear for back to back updates will eagerly wait for the next update really  appreciate it thanks once again 

The update will keep coming back to back as I already said that it is a long story. And m afraid the forum doesn't get locked before I get to complete it. πŸ˜†
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I truly hope that there is no confusion and the child is theirs. Abhay may have guessed differently, but so what? I truly hope that Simmi and Abhay actually had a girl. 

And I don't like Manohar's judgement or Suhasini's. It is very mechanical and emotionless. And a baby's birth is nothing but emotional. 

Really loved your opinion on the current scenario. πŸ˜Š .lnstincts can often go wrong. Hope everything gets cleared by the next chapter. πŸ˜‰