Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How are you Elvish? Hope you are fine.
Excellent episode
Elvish, your writing is spectacular. The best I have read ever. You should become a writer I think.
Please continue writing.
Can't wait for the further development of events.
Update asap.
Thank you
Take care.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will you post the next episode? I know you are busy but I yearn for continuation.
Please update soon.
Thank you in advance.
👏
Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=RookeyRookers)
How are you Elvish? Hope you are fine.
Excellent episode
Elvish, I am a silent reader but a crazy fan of your ff , can't wait for next epi. Pls. Update it fast and also truely your writing skills should be praised dear . 😉
Thank you
Take care.
[/QUOTE]
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please, please, please update soon. Like your story so much. Miss your writing.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish 
beautiful update dear 
loved the deep love of Ranveer 
Really poor guy Ranveer is he is thinking to live with his one sided love 
beautiful way of writing dear 
I am amazed by your writing
waiting for the next
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear friends,

My sincerest apologies for the prolonged delay in updating the chapters. I was working on the next chapter but was informed that some exams which were supposed to take place in August have been preponed and would be starting from Mid June.

Since last many months my prime focus has been LDE and the stuff related to it (rewatching the show, reading, researching and all), so, this time my books call me, and I need to return to them. Revision takes time and I've been unable to go to computer for many days.

However, exams are ending on 21 June, so I'll work 22 onwards on the chapters. There could be a surprise too for you. ;)

So, my apologies once again for everything. I hope you will understand. And thank you for your patience as well as the messages you left on the thread. It really means a lot and helps me keep going.

PS. Dv, if/when you read this message, I'll reply you after the exams. I'd written a reply for you but network crumbled and the message was lost. Plus, there's been rather windy here so light problems are at their peak.

Thank you, everyone! xx
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love you sakshi dii a lot , I know u got the implied meaning in it as we both are smart people , rest in pm ! But one thing for sure , I love you a lot dii . 
Elvish dear , you no need to apologise . and yes , for sure we can wait for your update . also , a very very huge lots of WISHES for your exam dear ! Hope you manage to secure top marks effortlessly !😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Love you sakshi dii a lot , I know u got the implied meaning in it as we both are smart people , rest in pm ! But one thing for sure , I love you a lot dii . 

Elvish dear , you no need to apologise . and yes , for sure we can wait for your update . also , a very very huge lots of WISHES for your exam dear ! Hope you manage to secure top marks effortlessly !😃

Love you too Amritha darling 
yes Elvish we can surely wait for your update 😉😉
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hi Elvish
I was impressed by the episode. Ranveer's love is so deep. Like his conversation with Gauri. She is the who understands the true love. When she told him that the true love is unforgettable, Ranveer was about to burst into tears because he understands that he will have to live with this one-sided love for Ishaani all his life. Poor guy!!!!!!
Baa's words about Ranveer were absolutely faithful and true. Ranveer felt ashamed because Harshad tried to protect him by saying that  he is just a good friend for Ishaani. He is troubled by conscience. He feels his guilt and that's why he will do his best to unite Ishaani and Chiraag.
He understands Falguni Maa so well. She was betrayed by her love many years ago and now she doesn't believe in real love. This is the reason why she tries to convince Ishaani to marry Chiraag without love. Ranveer is a very sensitive person. That's why I like him so much.
The scene when Ranveer burnt his hand to protect Ishaani from fire was the best one. I have one request to you. In the future let Ishaani know about every sacrifice Ranveer made for her. Because in the serial not everything was revealed. For example, when Ranveer saved Ishaani from fire  in the basement but said that it was Chiraag who had saved her, etc.
Update soon.
I'm really addicted to your story.
😊😃

Hi, Neha! How are you?

Yes, Gauri has been through that phase when she suffered and she is still suffering. And Ranveer identifies with the feelings so deeply. :(

Ah, yes! Him having overheard the conversation certainly makes him more compelled to unite Ishani and Chirag, he'll realize it too late that his gut feeling was right all along.

Ranveer will understand anyone who has been in love. ;) Be it Gauri and Romil or HP and Falguni. And he's not judgemental like that, so that also gives him a positive outlook towards people.

I loved that scene too. It was beautiful! About your request, do not worry. There is a plan on that one too. ;)

Thank you so much once again! :)

Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Elvish
After reading your update I have mixed feelings. I like the update very much. You describe Ranveer's feelings so nice. Ranveer treats Ishaani so well. She will understand it a bit late unfortunately.
On the other hand I can't see Ranveer's pain. He is at a loss right now. He can neither break his promise given to his Sir nor he can bear Ishaani's engagement with Chiraag.
Let's see what will happen next.
Keep on writing.

Hey! Thank you so much!

Ranveer loves her, so yes. :) And she will certainly realize what went wrong a bit too late but let's see what's next. Ranveer's condition is going to get worse only. :( He'll be hiding all of his feelings from Ishani and everyone. Sighs.

Thank you so much again. I will update the next chapter soon. :)