Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi EH

How are you dear?

Have been waiting for this update since so long. you haven't been active here so thought that you might be busy.

How is your studies going on?

This chapter was so hurting Its getting difficult day by day to read how ranveer is falling for chirag's deceptiveness. And its really hurting to read ranveer condition. And I am really sorry for you because you have to go through all this again & again just to give a feel about it.

So they are infront of bunch of fools. And everyone is just supporting chirag my ranveer cannot even cry properly. I was waiting for her apology and she did it and in most loving way just at the right time when he was left out in this whole world she atleast said something that made him happy and a little more sad. Why just why she forgot that he was the same ranveer whom she wanted by her side all her life and nothing was going to change that fact ever. No matter what the circumstances are I just want that her own words should come running to her now and she should realise what is she missing by loosing him.

And then chirveer conversation I mean was it necessary for him to go all gaga about his love we know you jerk what kind of love and for whom you have it  that word when he said mine ended has two meaning the one life that ended after falling in  love with her and the other which ended when chirag fell in love with her. And he was here to test the extent of his love and confirm it. Chirag was seeking many revenge both from ishveer and HP from ranveer he just wanted to snatch away the happiness of his life someone who protected him in that party. He was correctly telling that ishani was the only girl who rejected him and that was the reason he wanted to pursue her and destroy her for insulting him. His each and every word was true he will do anything good or bad to have her. His calling him aashiq was like rubbing salt to his wounds poor guy lost her and now have to hear all the love saga of them.

Baa and her good deeds to break this alliance never ended but these people spoiled it I hoped that she will break this. Although going by shweta's look she was most reluctant in accepting ishani but still have to do the drama of bahu kangan and all. Ishani took a stand for herself that was something good. HP was right in that definition of being her father and accepting her as his daughter and was even ready to break this off but damn this chirag had to do the overacting. I am sure he only might have called HP.

Poor ranveer had to serve everyone and when chirag came to thanks for the help I felt so bad this guy is making sure to hurt him most brutally its like he is making sure that he knows that through his mask she fell in love with. And then was there necessity to ask why he didn't fell in love with despite knowing the reason. I just want to have one thing in future just make sure this chirag is insulted at every step infront of everyone and in every possible way infact should beg for everything Rv should hurt him in most brutal way possible.

This guy is hungry having the terrible time of his life and was it necessary for ishani to run chillies on his wounds I mean will she not be there to take care of him just because she wants prince charming isn't it necessary that everyone around her should get married and she got impressed with chirag on first day itself. How that idiot will ever come out of this faade. This boy has never learnt to say no. and HP also should sometime ask whether he has eaten anything.

Now now was gauri dumb enough to say now that how ranveer came to their rescue on hearing everything and what is with romil he seems to be of the same category as chirag deceiving types I mean he left gauri anyway. But ranveer he barely have money and is still ready to help I don't understand why gauri didn't tell anything about this to ishani and had she been her real sister she should have done it. In the serial also she never said anything to ishani and was more than happy that she was getting married to chirag somewhere I felt may be she knew about his love from the start but never said as she knew the status of servant that came with him will never allow them to be together. And this chirkut have to be there every where. Now he Is all ready to help. Why don't he run a dharamshala and sharman knew about chirag from the start then why didn't he enquired about him and this might be a help in future that he might even know about that pregnant girl which i am sure is due to chirag only.

The most hurting line was that when ranveer realised that he was more sad by the fact that chirag was exactly the kind of guy ishani always wanted and despite being the protector of ishani he is nowhere close to her and chirag had access where he cannot even dare to stand. All this thing that he himself pushed ishani to chirag and made sure this alliance happens must be killing him to the core now because he know now that she wasn't ready they pushed her.

Excellent update dear though it was tugging my heart but still very well written and now things will get more difficult for youto write and for us to read. I hope that you get all the strength to pull this off I know how much testing this can get. This romil fiasco will be entry point for chirag.

Thnx for pm

Waiting for next

Hey, dv!

As I said, light problem is just crazy these days. It'll continue till the Monsoon.

Studies are alright. Since I just gave my exam, it's a bit relaxed for now.

Coming to the review now, yeah, he is falling in the trap, but to what extent he will is to be seen. He'll suffer either ways, and it's just...

Let's not talk about me. *sighs*

Yeah, It's sad, but inability to express is RV's problem. Ranveer can atleast admit to himself that he's hurt, RV can't. :( Ishani's apology was overdue for sure. How could she really go away without having said that most precious word called sorry? And she hasn't forgotten anything. You'll realize when you read the next chapter. Don't worry. Ishani's suffering much more she realizes. She's just too mad at him to say anything about her actual feelings.

I wanted to kick Chirag down from the railing itself. Gone once and for all. That's completely true. Though the reference of his life ending will be clearer as the chapters proceed. But yeah...

I won't say much on Chirag's motives, but to a great extent you're right. ;) He'll do anything, but let's see what RV has in store for Chiru Baby. xD The only thing I can say is, whatever Chirag is doing to Ishani and Ranveer, he's going to regret bitterly and painfully for them in the future. He doesn't just realize it at the moment.

Yeah, but later even Baa wanted to get them married. What a witch she was! πŸ₯± πŸ₯± Haha, yeah. Chirag and his daddy knew what they'd lose if Ishani and Chirag don't get married. Hence the drama. πŸ₯± And don't worry. Chirag's future is much more terrifying than you realize.

Ishani was worried, but only if she knew nothing can ease his worries except herself... Everyone thinks Ranveer is BR. Baby Ranveer=Baby Robot. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± That's why him starving or anything doesn't matter to anyone. Well, Harshad cares, but the file must be very important to fetch. 

Actually, Ishani knew everything Ranveer did for her sister. They all revealed right there and that's why she was so mad at him. Loved that scene. Gauri does feel Ranveer loves Ishani, and more so because she herself has lost hers. So she'll know that. But again, she also knew about Ishani's feelings for Chirag, so she had to remain quiet.

Chirag is kangal himself. He'll run out of all of his money if he starts doing favour to everyone like that. xD I'm sure he didn't even mean to help Romil and Gauri. About Romil, please wait. It'll be revealed in one of the RV chapters only. And Sharman may have tried about the pregnant girl too, but since Chirag was such a good manipulator, he might have sent the girl on hiding.

It's true, your last paragraph. In the show as well the looks on his face whenever Ishani talked about Chirag were just... And he couldn't even say anything to her. :( The same is going to be here as well.

Yes, yes, More difficult in many ways. We need to be strong, actually.

Thank you so much again, dv! :)

PS- Iv'e replied to your previous message too.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi EH

Finally RV is back I mean he does have cold pain aura but nothing is more droolworthy then him in this whole chapter although I would say puneet needs a special mention here. He was as good as he can be.

So he asked the dreaded question and the kind of response he got was vry subtle I mean had he not been his trustworthy employee what might have happened to puneet.

So he does the other best thing and talks to his father if RV comes to know that he have suddenly became detective then he might have to take that as his full time job and here he is loving his sister waah. Usne siddha sher ke muh me jane ka plan kiya hai although for parul Ranveer and not RV will take the decision. And is ranveer avoiding his father because of their tension something which changed after amba's death. So amba met with an accident and he also but only he survived and maybe money was the reason for amba's death and all this happened on the same day or in gaps although I must say time was very much harsh on them I mean they lost practically everything both father and son duo lost their love at the same time and I am just wondering what will happen to ishani when she will come to know that all this happened because of her I mean related to her and that chirag and disha should not die they should be tied and drop by drop acid should be poured over them I meant it seriously these two people for their reasons snatched away the world and destroyed one whole family. I am just thinking is it just an accident or there is something fishy in that also. I don't know what has gotten into me but since attack on HP and attempt in hospital everything now seems like a dark mystery. And what kailash did I mean he pushed away ranveer and also in the start you mentioned about some thing which was hidden for years and is going to unveil now.

That story of whole people dying in that building certainly took this whole story to another level I mean it transformed it from love to a Sherlock episodes. And someone was there when  HP was electrocuted I mena someone did it deliberately who is responsible for his this condition and also death of all those people you mentioned about that person in the start. And does nitin also has a role in this story. All the blame on HP poor guy never even hurted anyone mentally and here he Is accused of murders and all those associates of him they also testified I mean how much bad it can get actually its not the waghela family that got destroyed after that night the whoel parekhclan as well got destroyed the only difference is their loss is at another level and all this just for protecting the people they loved. What hidden facts about parekh he got to know I mean is there soemthign more than all these stories? Thank god atleast HP bailed him from the jail I mean that was what I expected he should respect love and if not that loyality is the most important thing.

RV is going to power up this whole house with the brightest of light just wait and watch. Puneet taking so much interest in everything and this place contain such a sad aura now. He found a photograph whose it can be is it RV, ishani, or HP. Must you be this mysterious I have to wait so long for the answer of photo. He doesn't want to repair it  because he want that essence when he returns back. But when and how it will happen?

This angel is someone she trust so deeply and I love the fact that no matter how much ishani as a daily ritual say that she hates him she just reminds her heart which always contradicts her this is really good and gauri finally redemption to this girl she took a stand for Ranveer she knows that he loves he too much to hurt her for anything this will never happen and the way ishani was justifying her behaviour and blaming him it showe that how she missed him because everything started thereafter only I had this evil grin on my face thinking what she will do when she will face the truth I mran will she survive. He was blamed for the fraud I mean is there limit to blames on him he is accused of everything I guess parekh must have blamed him for even less oxygen in the atmosphere. How disgusting this Mehta clan got they put every blame on him and HP. Did he knew that ranveer wasn's at fault why would else he will bail him? Gauri had blind faith on him not those idiots. And gauri knows how big his heart is. Poor gauri should e with pranav I mean she loved him they should get proper ending atleast. Regret is such a derogatory term for what she may feel in future for him. Dead or alive was hurting a lot that was really very rude.

Now comes his friend he is rational voice just like gauri. He knows that RV can never shred ranveer from his life though the faade of RV ranveer is still therr inside trapped yet breathing. So he is his friend from 3 years and he is  supportive of him. Also there are millions of question as I read this whole thing from the start again and then I came across many such thing I am just wondering when will this get solved.

Amazing chapter dear loved it totally it was awesome the whole ground building for the big day of auction and al the blames mystery this is really getting more and more interesting day by day. And you have really mastered all this art it was purely magic specially the end part where alone ranveer is still going through all that pain and yet her one smile eases out everything for him. Each and every part was simply marvellous of his pain description in the end. I already read it 3 times the last part .

Thnx for pm

Waiting for next

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi EH

Finally RV is back I mean he does have cold pain aura but nothing is more droolworthy then him in this whole chapter although I would say puneet needs a special mention here. He was as good as he can be.

So he asked the dreaded question and the kind of response he got was vry subtle I mean had he not been his trustworthy employee what might have happened to puneet.

So he does the other best thing and talks to his father if RV comes to know that he have suddenly became detective then he might have to take that as his full time job and here he is loving his sister waah. Usne siddha sher ke muh me jane ka plan kiya hai although for parul Ranveer and not RV will take the decision. And is ranveer avoiding his father because of their tension something which changed after amba's death. So amba met with an accident and he also but only he survived and maybe money was the reason for amba's death and all this happened on the same day or in gaps although I must say time was very much harsh on them I mean they lost practically everything both father and son duo lost their love at the same time and I am just wondering what will happen to ishani when she will come to know that all this happened because of her I mean related to her and that chirag and disha should not die they should be tied and drop by drop acid should be poured over them I meant it seriously these two people for their reasons snatched away the world and destroyed one whole family. I am just thinking is it just an accident or there is something fishy in that also. I don't know what has gotten into me but since attack on HP and attempt in hospital everything now seems like a dark mystery. And what kailash did I mean he pushed away ranveer and also in the start you mentioned about some thing which was hidden for years and is going to unveil now.

That story of whole people dying in that building certainly took this whole story to another level I mean it transformed it from love to a Sherlock episodes. And someone was there when  HP was electrocuted I mena someone did it deliberately who is responsible for his this condition and also death of all those people you mentioned about that person in the start. And does nitin also has a role in this story. All the blame on HP poor guy never even hurted anyone mentally and here he Is accused of murders and all those associates of him they also testified I mean how much bad it can get actually its not the waghela family that got destroyed after that night the whoel parekhclan as well got destroyed the only difference is their loss is at another level and all this just for protecting the people they loved. What hidden facts about parekh he got to know I mean is there soemthign more than all these stories? Thank god atleast HP bailed him from the jail I mean that was what I expected he should respect love and if not that loyality is the most important thing.

RV is going to power up this whole house with the brightest of light just wait and watch. Puneet taking so much interest in everything and this place contain such a sad aura now. He found a photograph whose it can be is it RV, ishani, or HP. Must you be this mysterious I have to wait so long for the answer of photo. He doesn't want to repair it  because he want that essence when he returns back. But when and how it will happen?

This angel is someone she trust so deeply and I love the fact that no matter how much ishani as a daily ritual say that she hates him she just reminds her heart which always contradicts her this is really good and gauri finally redemption to this girl she took a stand for Ranveer she knows that he loves he too much to hurt her for anything this will never happen and the way ishani was justifying her behaviour and blaming him it showe that how she missed him because everything started thereafter only I had this evil grin on my face thinking what she will do when she will face the truth I mran will she survive. He was blamed for the fraud I mean is there limit to blames on him he is accused of everything I guess parekh must have blamed him for even less oxygen in the atmosphere. How disgusting this Mehta clan got they put every blame on him and HP. Did he knew that ranveer wasn's at fault why would else he will bail him? Gauri had blind faith on him not those idiots. And gauri knows how big his heart is. Poor gauri should e with pranav I mean she loved him they should get proper ending atleast. Regret is such a derogatory term for what she may feel in future for him. Dead or alive was hurting a lot that was really very rude.

Now comes his friend he is rational voice just like gauri. He knows that RV can never shred ranveer from his life though the faade of RV ranveer is still therr inside trapped yet breathing. So he is his friend from 3 years and he is  supportive of him. Also there are millions of question as I read this whole thing from the start again and then I came across many such thing I am just wondering when will this get solved.

Amazing chapter dear loved it totally it was awesome the whole ground building for the big day of auction and al the blames mystery this is really getting more and more interesting day by day. And you have really mastered all this art it was purely magic specially the end part where alone ranveer is still going through all that pain and yet her one smile eases out everything for him. Each and every part was simply marvellous of his pain description in the end. I already read it 3 times the last part .

Thnx for pm

Waiting for next

Hey, dv! Thank you so much!

It's funny you find RV that droolworthy. Likhte time jo halat hoti hai, mujhe hi pata hai. And I kid not. But, yes, he is droolworthy! ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Puneet was awesome to write as well! ❀️ Yeah, that's true. RV would have fired the chap mercilessly had he not been that close to him. xD Puneet is like that. Playing with the fire, unafraid to burn himself. But here he's unaware of his boss right now. Poor fellow.

Yes, the tension between Ranveer and his father is because of that too, but it's not that big of a problem for now. Money wasn't truly the problem of Amba's death. Accident was that dangerous that killed her. :( And these events took place in gaps. Ishani doesn't know about this anything (I'm waiting for her to know, though; might assuage her hatred for him a bit). Ishani isn't to be blamed for this accident, no. She really had nothing to do with it. But you'll know when I'll post this chapter, which is right after the auction one. Disha and Chirag and Baa deserve the worst guilt for their entire lives! Like, they should beg for death and it doesn't come. Kailash thing will also come out. Don't worry!

Okay, I was telling this to LM too that this Sherlock reference reminded me of something. You keep asking questions and I keep answering "Dv, please wait!" Sounds bit like Moffat and Gattiss do (and the episodes come too late; once in every two years). And fans call those two Satan, especially Moffat. πŸ€” He's evil like that! πŸ₯±

You'll know about the accident too. Wait...

Yeah, Parekhs got destroyed as well. Chirag and his father's conspiracies. Only if HP knew where he was heading to with those people. And wish he hadn't let Ranveer go. :( And the most important hidden fact was this servant thing only which was required. Puneet will go into shock once he finds out about Ranveer and Sharman's connection. I can easily imagine him defending his boss. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The photograph will be revealed in the next RV chapter. Wait for that too. And how can one blame Puneet? His boss doesn't let anyone know what's going on in his mind. His mystery needs to be solved. So...

RV returning to the Parekh Mansion? About after 10 chapters, I believe. Sighs. That was such a great memory from the show. ❀️❀️

Yeah. I hate the fact that Ishani's first thought when he was being beaten so brutally was that she didn't believe Chirag. All of this would be haunting her painfully. But she's too mad at him to consider any of that. Gauri believed in Ranveer because if anyone had loved and lost, it was her only. So, she knew how would Ranveer have felt. her not being too close to him helped her as well. She had no reason to feel betrayed unlike Ishani. Others just saw him as a servant. Nothing more. HP bailed him out more out of humanity than care or affection. Like everyone, he was mad at him too, but had the decency to pay off his loyalty a bit atleast.
Agh, Ishani's guilt seems frightening. It should kill her once she finds out whatever he'd done for her and all that he'd suffered. Parekhs were awful when they didn't trust Ranveer, true. But accusation thing, yeah... he was accused of a lot of things. And none of them were pretty. :( I can assure you Gauri's happy ending. :) Yeah, Ishani's future condition breaks my heart. Dead or alive, rude yeah. She thinks he's betrayed her, so since she can't be cruel on him in person, she tries to wound his invisible self in her thoughts (and ends up getting hurt herself). God, what'll happen once they come face to face!

Your questions about the friend will be answered soon too. Right after the auction. This one most likely in the next chapter. Yes, yes! Ranveer is alive, but too deeply crushed to hope for anything for himself. I only had this thought in my head: What if Ishani came to him said she loved him as well? I still haven't thought of his reaction, but I wish it could happen somewhere...

Thank you again, girl! Ah, last part was my most favorite to write. And it wasn't just that she made him smile, but that her spirit managed to make him feel something. The drop of tear signified this only. That he felt something, and then cracked.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Breathtaking episode Elvish
I adore to read your story. Like the character of Puneet a lot. Update soon. Can't wait.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Elvish.
Excellent episode. Still Ranveer confessed his feelings to Ishaani and that's why he was ejected from the house. I didn't want this to happen, I wanted Ishaani not to know about his feelings but still it had happened. I'm happy that Ishaani is still worried about Ranveer even though she tries to do her best not to show it. Gauri is the only one who entirely trusts Ranveer. Hope she will unite Ishveer in the future.
Puneet has become a detective to get more information about his boss. Ranveer has a photo of Ishaani in his wallet. The last part shows us the worries and sorrows of Rv. He doesn't believe that he will ever be together with Ishaani,
The story is very interesting.
Waiting for the next episode.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Elvish
Very interesting update as always. At last we got to know the reason for Ranveer being kicked out of the mansion. Very sad part. Gauri tries to justify Ranveer but in vain. Ishaani is very angry with him. In her thoughts and dreams she seeks help from a stranger who has helped her father. She longs her father to be justified. She even can't imagine what role Ranveer will play in this. Puneet is in the mansion of Ishaani. I wonder if he will find something there to know RV's past.
Update soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for a late response. I was a bit busy these days. Thank you for a dark episode. Was deeply impressed by it. Events are being revealed gradually. Continue writing your wonderful story.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Breathtaking episode Elvish
I adore to read your story. Like the character of Puneet a lot. Update soon. Can't wait.πŸ‘

Hey! Thank you so much. :) Glad you're liking the FF. And Puneet is awesome like that. He's absolute fun to write.

I will update the FF soon. Thanks once again. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Elvish.
Excellent episode. Still Ranveer confessed his feelings to Ishaani and that's why he was ejected from the house. I didn't want this to happen, I wanted Ishaani not to know about his feelings but still it had happened. I'm happy that Ishaani is still worried about Ranveer even though she tries to do her best not to show it. Gauri is the only one who entirely trusts Ranveer. Hope she will unite Ishveer in the future.
Puneet has become a detective to get more information about his boss. Ranveer has a photo of Ishaani in his wallet. The last part shows us the worries and sorrows of Rv. He doesn't believe that he will ever be together with Ishaani,
The story is very interesting.
Waiting for the next episode.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Hey, Neha! Thank you so much!

Yes, Ranveer did confess his feelings and that became the reason why he lost everything. Ishani couldn't really know anything. And it's a good thing she got to know about his feelings, because if not, I'm sure she and Chirag would have been married. Here, she feels guilt, which is also a reason why she's not in hurry to marry Chirag. :) Ishani is worried about him, yeah. The only strand of sanity for me is this fact. :) Gauri understood love much, much better than anyone. Better than HP himself. She'd lost her love, which gave her insight in understanding Ranveer.

Puneet was getting mad with all the mystery about his boss, so he had to go ahead with his own investigation. Let's see how he succeeds in this. ;) Yeah, RV always kept Ishani's memories by his side and he believes that he can't feel anything else anymore. No more love or even hope for himself. But let's see what future shows him.

Thank you so much again. :)

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Elvish
Very interesting update as always. At last we got to know the reason for Ranveer being kicked out of the mansion. Very sad part. Gauri tries to justify Ranveer but in vain. Ishaani is very angry with him. In her thoughts and dreams she seeks help from a stranger who has helped her father. She longs her father to be justified. She even can't imagine what role Ranveer will play in this. Puneet is in the mansion of Ishaani. I wonder if he will find something there to know RV's past.
Update soon.

Hey! Is your name Amrita? Actually, there was another member and her name was Avantika. I kind of get confused if you are Avantika or Amrita. ((sorry))

Coming to your reply, thank you so much!
Yeah, we know the surface information why Ranveer was thrown out, but details will come along as the chapters proceed. Ishani is upset about everything relating to Ranveer. True, yeah. But little does she know the power this stranger has to change her life. He'll change her forever!
Puneet needs to do his own share of investigation, so yeah. xD He will certainly find something about RV.

Thank you so much, girl! I will update soon. Electricity problem doesn't allow me to go on computer that often.