Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
the best thing in both the updates was why cant people leave alone those who dont want to marry its like their moral obligation to make everyones life hell even though they are suffering from itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish 
so nice one dear 
liked reading as usual and your writing there are no words from me to describe your 
writing 
you are always magical 
keep rocking dear 
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Elvish!!! Sorry I had been really busy these days because it's my 10th and since CCE pattern has been ended so work load has increased a hell lot!!
I will be catching up with all the updates this weekend though!!
Love ya'!!
Gonna be here in a few!!
RES
😊 [:*]
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi EH
first of all the most important thing i dont know what is wrong with the IF i am not getting neither able to send PM luckily  i was just doing TImepass and visited IF otherwise i wouldn't have got to know about the updates.

i am really very sorry about the delay in review i would have given had i got the pm and now the studies are getting tough so i dont visit IF frequently. See now you have updates 2 chapters how much i am lagging behind.

both updates were fantastic as they are always.

And girl your ability to glorify ranveer's pain and the metaphor of nature you use to describe his emotion is really the best part and it shows that how much you understand his pain it is simply the best. you have felt his each and every emotion from the depth of your heart and it is visible from the choice of your words to describe it. i sometimes feel you are writing this sitting in a valley of flowers and snow so realistic so close to the  actual nature.

his pain is actually becoming unbearble and he havent even started with his so called jodi milao work yet i wonder what will happen when those things occur and i cant even bare so much pain of this boy. just a request fast forward it ahead i cannot see him crying like this every now and then and hurting himself so much.

poor guy no one lets him sleep for sometime and the funniest part is its either the love or the hatred eveytime takes away his peaceful sleep. And chirag why  the hell can't he see his intention i mean entering a girl room in night without permission i mean seriously how much ever the  noble cause is that chirkut shouldn't have done it. I surprise myself with the kind of expectation i keep from the poor buy as he himself is going through hell.

now gauri and romil i always thought that guy was spineless who cannot take a stand and in the serial gauri vanished in the smoke just like the way she came from no where although the director and writers have lots and lots of scope to carry the story forward but all they care was how to separate and then bring ritika dn one other idiot in between them it was competition as to see how much people can pair with ishveer.

I am waiting to see only one person's reaction to present day RV and that goes handsdown for BAA i want that poor woman should get the shock like in literal sense but she should not die. Ranveer baba the great will never utter a word and falguni the one thing she does whenever poor guy gets whipped for her daughter is catch hold of ishani her only target. there is nothing about her that makes me happy and she gives that evilish vibes. actually if you ask me then baa and falguni are the soulmates both dont care about human emotion for them everything is money and status. this whole parekh clan is spineless except for HP and ofcourse ishani poor girl always gets her spines twisted for taking a stand.

all the hard earned money he was ready to spend and no one gives a damn about it and all this jsut for loyality i mean his mind has certainly lost few screws. everyone is happy wiht sharman coming back and what about gauri what she will do. Romil is free fund ka khanewala. i  mean cant he search for a job. When that old hack will realise that this whole mansion is standing on ranveer's shoulder and it will crumble once he falls. I just want her to realise now when they donthave anything.

chirag oho gareebo ka maseeha aa gaya chappal feko ispe. why jsut why he is there everywhere and ishani gave him coffee she should have added some chilli flakes also idiot always pokes his nose where he is not required. Okay i admit he saved ranveer from the end part of humiliation but even sharman could do that. what will happen now when amba is back i mean they will still barge in to search for the money. where is chanchal in recent times lefther partner baa.

ishani ordered for sunny really. haye kya bat. well we are waiting for the day when ranveer gets live performance from his very own sunnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jokes apart this guy forgets every insult the moment someone loves him and how much lonely he might be now when the whole world either envy him or fear him and no one to love and show concern neither his mom.

he is trying at the most to drown himself in all the lcohol but it cannot takeaway his pain. his parents know everything its only the fact they dont acknowledge it. But amba seems to be nice women asof now just want her self respect and love her son nothing more.

i have something to ask that spark in ishani's eyes whenever his grazes right through i mean she loves him so much why cant she realise it.

whenever chirag shows of his eternal love i feel like ripping him. and now he wants that ranveer should make her fall in love. why dont ranveer realise it i mean he loved her truly he could win her by his love why to seek anyones help but the sacrifice baba is on salvation na so he cannot think logically.

ishani caring him respecting him is the best thing in his life and when she will see himwith hatred in her eyes then it will be unbearble. how come shraman didnt know about chirag and his nature. that chirkut always calls him servant and then apologies he should be treated like dog by RV.

marvellous updates dear and that too back to back i am on cloud nine. sorry for not reiewing earlier. i hope you forgive me and if the thought ever came in your mind in these days that i will not reply then throw them away right now that will never happen.

fantastic work dear loved it waiting to read more.

thanks for pm

Lots of love
DV

a big big sorry dear for being late

Hey, dv! How are you? Oh, you didn't get any of the PMs I sent you?  And it's okay. IF can get crappy like that.

Don't apologize, girl, I can understand. :) And it's just two chapters, not 20. ;) So don't worry. :) πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coming to your review, thank you so much.

Ranveer's love is inspirational like that, so all that is written here comes so naturally, effortlessly.

I wish I could forward all of this and have Chirag and everyone pay for their evil deeds, but that's one thing we must know that what exactly happened. So, this phase is necessary. And this is why I'm trying to be a little quicker than before.

Ranveer's thoughts were occupied with all that Gauri is going through so Chirag's bad intentions didn't truly cross his mind, especially the next day whatever happened made him change his perception a little towards Chirag. Yeah, people better let him sleep. He's no robot but his ability to survive without sleep is just surprising.

Gauri won't disappear at all, don't worry. :) And Romil... well. Let's see what karnama he did. Though it's not anything to do with money etc. You will know when the time comes and it's actually about Gauri and her courage than Romil. The less talked about the show the better. The CVs make me so angry now when I think of it. They had so, so much to do with the stories, so much to explore in Ranveer but all that they were stuck on was Ishani ki mahanta, sacrifice and patnivrata dharma. Did they expect we'd watch any of their craps? Yuck!

To see Baa's reaction about RV you may have to wait a little too much.

RE: actually if you ask me then baa and falguni are the soulmates both dont care about human emotion for them everything is money and status.

Here, dv, you've caught the crux of a very important thing which will be utilized at the end of this phase. Baa and Falguni are two sides of the same coin but with the same colour. Neither care about human emotions or understand their importance when it comes to the feelings of other people apart from them. They're destructive and frightening to even think. Kind of malicious in their own ways.

Harshad Parekh did care about him and Ishani too. Rest are meh. Devarsh and Pratiek are alright too, but others... :/ And Baa will realize her mistakes when Ranveer won't be there (of course she won't admit anything aloud but a part of her will have her realized that the cause of their destruction is Ranveer's absence). Good for them all, though.

I love your comments on Chirag. Truly, he deserves all the joota-chappal from this moment only but we'll have to wait a little for his honour. He's just playing around to make Ishani understand that he's not like she thinks he is. But the girl is firm on her belief. Thankfully she is.

*coughs* Right now babies are innocent (yeah, even though they're familiar with Sunny Leone stuff :D). And yes, that's his specialty. His ability to pick himself up from the ashes at the tiny hint of light. That's Ranveer. 

Sighs. That's true. He just can't share his feelings with anyone (not even the "friend" he's opening up so much to).

Yeah, he is trying to forget everything, but he can't. His parents are aware of his feelings but they don't really know about Ishani's marriage and all so far. His mom will notice this soon. And Amba will be a nice woman, but a bit show-like. You'll see how. :)

Ishani should realize her feelings for him but she's too much into her friendship with him and now all her feelings will be manipulated to being for Chirag. :(

Ranveer has his own insecurities. He just can't think himself good enough for Ishani. :( Otherwise  both Ishani and Ranveer should go away and never come back.

Seeing Ishani's hatred will break him more and more, also because all his life Ishani was the only one who had accepted him for who he was but now. :( RV has all the amazing plans for Chiru baba. Don't worry on that as well! 😈

Thank you so much again. And it's okay! :) And no, I had no such thought, except that maybe you were super busy and may not have come to the forum at all.

I will post the next chapter soon. Thank you! ❀️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

the best thing in both the updates was why cant people leave alone those who dont want to marry its like their moral obligation to make everyones life hell even though they are suffering from itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha, Indian society needs to grow up!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Elvish 
so nice one dear 
liked reading as usual and your writing there are no words from me to describe your 
writing 
you are always magical 
keep rocking dear 

Thank you so much for the lovely words, Sakshi! I'm glad you liked the chapter. ❀️❀️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Hey Elvish!!! Sorry I had been really busy these days because it's my 10th and since CCE pattern has been ended so work load has increased a hell lot!!
I will be catching up with all the updates this weekend though!!
Love ya'!!
Gonna be here in a few!!
RES
😊 [:*]

Hey, Anne! Don't worry, girl, and focus on your studies first. :) Education system in India is just... πŸ₯±πŸ₯± They can't even let kids breathe nowadays. I hope you're alright and take care of yourself too. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Elvish
Very nice update as always. Love you for it.
Ranveer is ready to do everything for Ishaani. When Ishaani called him at night, he immediately went to listen to her worries and feelings. Ranveer is such a cute guy. He didn't take offence at Baa when she accused him of stealing the bracelet.
Update the next episode asap. Don't stop writing. Like your story very much.πŸ‘

Hey, Neha! Thank you so much!

Yes, he can do anything for Ishani and her happiness but is rewarded in the worst ways possible. :( At times Baa misunderstands him and at times someone else and he's always stuck in the mess like that. He's mahan like that, what could you expect? At times I want to give him electric shocks and see what the Parekhs are for real.

Thank you, girl! And I'm not stopping to write, no. 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Like every part of the episode.
I adore Ranveer for his honesty, modesty and patience. He didn't show any objections when Baa ordered everyone to go through Ranveer's pockets. It was very derogatory for him but he didn't say anything. Instead he supported Baa and insisted on Prateek and Devarsh checking his pockets.
Ishaani tried to protect him but in vain. Baa was very stubborn.
Ishaani bought films for Ranveer with Sunny Leone to bring her apologies for her family. Like this part very much.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hi, Amrita! Thanks a lot!

Yeah, Ranveer can become like that. I'm wondering if anyone will dare that with RV. 😎 He'll thrash anyone who tries to play smart with him. ((sighs)) And it breaks my heart what he used to be and what he's become. :(

Ishani thought letting him watch Sunny's films for once won't harm anyone, so it's cool. πŸ˜†

I will update the chapter soon. 😳
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Also , I don't know what happened to IF , but we can't able to ammend the quote or pm ...😭 From the last few days ...its really worst , I have losted almost 6 quotes and 2 pms. Which just got erased 🀒. And one update ...god ! How tiresome to type again and again the same one ...

Above all , this net work prblm is just irritating ! πŸ˜‘😑😑

IF becomes monstrous at times. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± I hope your problem will be solved soon, Amritha. :)