Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
wow superb writing the only thing happen Good in story was Ranjeet now running his horses in right direction why I don't know but still feel Priya will turn out to be his daughter well Priya did right by not meeting to Ram yes she needs time to get out of all this now I find Ranjeet will turn positive after knowing truth well he is good at heart either he wouldn't have helped Ram ever but happy Amma is not angry with Ram she understood this all happen under one big misunderstanding... but Anita is real devil she tried to kill Kushtubh once again in hospital but thanks to these Ranjeet will now come to know her lies amazing story nd ur grip on it too good awesome can't wait for next do post next soon...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow superb n interesting update..
hope Ram will b out sooon..
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Circle of Life

Part 20

Priya looked out from her window. It was evening time and the sun was slowly losing its blaze. Her mind went back to the events of last night. Why was Kaustubh interested in her? She liked Kaustubh alright but only as an actor. But she loved Ram and here Ram was the one who was setting her up for Kaustubh? What was that day when he spoke to Amma about her? Her mind recalled that Ram had got the deal with Ranjeet Mehra, was that the reason he was setting her with Kaustubh? Did she not mean anything to Ram? Priya recalled her conversation with Ram when they had discussed betrayals. Can you hate the person for betrayal? But to think of it Ram had never told her he loved her, but then she had loved him with all her heart. Was that wrong? Or was Amma's prediction of a cursed destiny coming true? Priya was lost in her thoughts when Amma walked in.

Amma: Priya?

Priya turned around to face Amma.

Amma: Priya I think you should meet Ram once, clear this confusion.

Priya: Amma, to tell you the truth, I have no strength to face him. After yesterday, I feel like ...Priya paused unable to put words to her feelings.

Amma: Priya, I understand how you feel but I think there is some confusion.

Priya: Amma, can I ask you something?

Amma: Yes

Priya: Is it necessary that love should be from both sides?

Amma hesitated before answering. She could not make out what Priya's question meant.

Amma: To be honest Priya, love is love. When it is from both sides, it definitely enriches our lives. Having said that, I think that you should be practical enough. You afterall have to live your life and life does not stop for anyone. Let me share Priya, when I lost my love it was all over for me. I too felt that it was the end of the road for me, but as time passed I gathered myself.

Priya: I am confused Amma, Ram said all those things to you and he wanted me and Kaustubh to be together? Why? I do not have the slightest interest in Kaustubh.

Amma knew now that Kaustubh coming into Priya's life was not co-incidence but planned by Ranjeet. Priya was purely suffering because of her.

Amma: Priya, the only way to tackle this is to talk to Ram. I am confused myself but only he can answer all our questions.

Priya: I need time Amma, I cannot face him.

Amma: That's ok Priya, but with time you have to gather the strength to speak to him.

Priya looked on at the train tracks as a train passed by, she knew Amma was right, but what she did not want was Ram to actually say that he never loved her.

Police Inspector : So Mr. Jagdish, can we know who are you and why were you in the room?

Jagdish: I am a tour guide sir, I often frequent hotels to scout for foreign travellers to show them around. I just ventured into the room sir and saw the two men fighting. I don't know why I got shot.

PI: Do you know anyone of them?

Jagdish: No, only later I came to know that he is that famous actor, Kaustubh Mehra.

PI: We found a weapon on you, how did you have it?

Jagdish: Sir, the foreign tourists have very strange requests. Sometimes they want to visit Red Light areas, drug areas and I have to be sure that I am protected at all times.

PI: Why did you draw your weapon, the fight was completely beween two strangers for you.

Jagdish: Sir, they were fighting but they also had a gun, I just thought that I will too secure myself.

PI: We will require to question you further, once you are discharged, we will take you into custody for further enquiries.

Jagdish: Sure Sir, I have no problem in co-operating.

Ranjeet listened to every word Jagdish said. He found it somehow hard to believe. Unknown to anyone, he quickly clicked a snap of Jagdish and sent it to his contact. He will have information on this Jagdish soon.

Ram paced up and down. No matter what he tried, he could not stop thinking about Priya. What had he done? How could he misread Kaustubh's intentions? Ram recalled the clip he had seen at the premiere. Priya had confessed her love and he had been foolish enough to not recognize how she felt for him. He remembered their talks, her innocence, her way of dealing with life. His chain of thoughts was interrupted when the police announced another visitor. Ram walked to the visitor room expecting it to be Priya instead Mangal was standing there.

Ram: You here? Is Priya here too?

Mangal: Why would she be here? So that you can again use her?

Ram: No, I was not aware that Kaustubh...i mean the circumstances were such

Mangal: Circumstances? Great! You men always have circumstances isn't it? For a change Ram, Priya was happy. She was happy that you were her friend, she was happy you valued her, she was happy you loved her. What happened all of a sudden?

Ram: She is still my friend Mangal, its just that I got tricked. Ranjeet Mehra told me that Kaustubh loved Priya and

Mangal: Kaustubh? Ram even for one second did you not realize that Priya loves you? Are you so nave that you cannot make out? Her day started with you, ended with you. You know what she told me? She said that even if once you had confided in her that Kaustubh could get you a movie, she would have happily gone to Kaustubh. Do you know what that means? She was ready to trade for you Ram, she could give up herself for you and you say you were tricked?

Ram hung his head stung by the enormity of it all. This was what Priya thought of him, that he used her to get his movie deal with Kaustubh. Now that he was thinking of it, it was not entirely wrong.

Mangal stormed off without another word.

Sir, there is a lady who wants to see you, Ranjeet's secretary broke the silence. Ranjeet had a fair idea who the lady was. Its time to face the demons thought Ranjeet. He motioned his secretary to let her in.

Amma barged in and stood facing Ranjeet. The person responsible for Priya's problem was right in front of her.

Amma: You don't have any shame do you? Getting innocent people involved? You have a problem with me, then face me directly, why are you creating trouble for others, what have they done? I cannot believe you can sacrifice your own son in the bargain..I always respected you, I thought you had done something very great in marrying your to be sister in law and saving her from disgrace. But plotting revenge, after all these years?

Ranjeet listened calmly to what Amma was saying. Uncharacteristically he forwarded the glass of water kept in front of him.

Ranjeet: I am sorry. Ranjeet never thought he would be saying this to Ravati, but here he was saying sorry to her not only saying, he meant every word.

Amma was a little taken aback by the change of tone. She looked at him with suspicion.

Ranjeet: I know what you are thinking, but I am genuinely sorry. I was so consumed by the idea of revenge that I gave little thought to the consequences. Believe me, I never wanted to intentionally harm your daughter. It just wanted to hurt you, for taking away my love, for twisting my life.

Amma: Twisting your life? Have you ever thought of mine? Your brother ditched me at the last moment, shattered all my dreams. You know I have never felt so used in my entire life than I did on that fateful night when he did not show up.

Ranjeet: Did not show up? You were the one who gave him the access to drugs.

Amma: I may be trading my body to earn a living but I have principles Ranjeet. I have never in my life used or taken drugs. Why the hell will I give it to Amar, I loved him Ranjeet, I loved him from all my heart. And when we were about to embark on a beautiful life together, why will I ruin it by drugging him?

Ranjeet: You mean to say you had no hand in his death?

Amma: Why would I kill him? What will I gain? Don't you think if I had any ulterior motive then keeping him alive was going to be more profitable than killing him? What use was a dead Amarjeet Mehra for me? Do you even know when Amar did not turn up that night, he not only left me in lurch he ruined an innocent young life. A life who could have had the opportunity to be a part of the respected world. Who for no fault of hers is living where she does not belong.

Ranjeet sat down in his chair as he absorbed every word what Amma was saying. All these years he had never thought on these lines. Indeed Amar's death would not have benefitted Revati. There was some confusion somewhere, something missing in this jigsaw puzzle.

Ranjeet: Can I ask you something?

Amma: What?

Ranjeet: Your child?

Amma: I gave birth to a still born child.

Ranjeet: Do you remember Amar's blood group?

Amma: A +, why are you asking all these questions? Ranjeet, I have not come to discuss medical details, I want an answer as to why are you after Priya?

Ranjeet gave a sigh.

Ranjeet: I am not after her Revati, I simply and simply wanted revenge. To let you know how it feels to lose your loved one. Amar's involvement with you totally changed my life. I lost my love, I had to get into a marriage I never wanted.

Amma: Ranjeet, do you think I have been happy. I have only and only lived my life for Priya. She is innocent, getting her image tarnished, using Kaustubh, for what? A stupid revenge?

Ranjeet: I now realize that I am wrong but I just could not help myself. Revati, I promise you, I will not let any harm come to Priya.

Amma looked at Ranjeet surprised. However he may have behaved in the past, his voice carried a strange sincerity. Despite her experience she wanted to believe him. Amma just nodded her head and turned to go.

Ranjeet: One last question Revati...

Amma turned once again to face Ranjeet.

Ranjeet: What is your blood group?

Amma: B positive

Ranjeet looked on stunned at Amma, a big piece of the jigsaw puzzle had just presented itself. If what she said was indeed true then it changed a lot of things. He watched as Amma walked out without another word.

To be continued

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it n i think priya is ranjeet daughter shayad but want raya to talk once as ram was not at any fault waiting for next part
Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice
 Update  . 
So he is amma son.
Priya is ranjith daughter 
Ram might be out soon 
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..
Wow a nice update... with a big revelation happening...
Seems one big point of puzzle solved...one major finding happened ...Ranjeet seems to get the fact that kaustaubh is Amar and Revathi's son and that amma isnt behind amar's death...so as he got the big clues, i think now he can put the things together, and once he got info on jagdish too, he can put one and one together correctly and then reach amita...

On secrets coming to fore part ..good happened...

Felt sad about priya's state.. her confusions,dilemma,heartbreak and doesnt having the strength to face Ram is understandeable... thank god amma asked priya to confront Ram directly to clear all confusions..thts the right way instead of going into path of assumptions and misunderstandings..
But now priya isnt ready for tht talk..

Ram too was pondering on how to clear this mess he created, how he went wrong in knowing priya's wish and he remembering her confession and his moments with her...
Mangal came and even pressed it more on the thought how could Ram go wrong in recognising priya's love, hw he culd be ignorant and how much priya loves him..

So i hope once this case mystery solves, Ram makeup for this mess in a touching emotional way to priya with words and feelings from his heart...

Seems one by one secrets getting revealed,problem solving and story reaching end,thts quite sad,bcoz wanted to read more of ur story and Raya... :)

Ok,waiting eagerly to read further parts...:)

noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Loved it n i think priya is ranjeet daughter shayad but want raya to talk once as ram was not at any fault waiting for next part

Thanks for liking, Priya is not Ranjeet's daughter. 
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rivka

Nice

Update  . 
So he is amma son.
Priya is ranjith daughter 
Ram might be out soon 

Thanks for liking the update, Kaustubh is Amma's son but Priya is not Ranjeet's daughter. 

noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi dear..

Wow a nice update... with a big revelation happening...
Seems one big point of puzzle solved...one major finding happened ...Ranjeet seems to get the fact that kaustaubh is Amar and Revathi's son and that amma isnt behind amar's death...so as he got the big clues, i think now he can put the things together, and once he got info on jagdish too, he can put one and one together correctly and then reach amita...

On secrets coming to fore part ..good happened...

Felt sad about priya's state.. her confusions,dilemma,heartbreak and doesnt having the strength to face Ram is understandeable... thank god amma asked priya to confront Ram directly to clear all confusions..thts the right way instead of going into path of assumptions and misunderstandings..
But now priya isnt ready for tht talk..

Ram too was pondering on how to clear this mess he created, how he went wrong in knowing priya's wish and he remembering her confession and his moments with her...
Mangal came and even pressed it more on the thought how could Ram go wrong in recognising priya's love, hw he culd be ignorant and how much priya loves him..

So i hope once this case mystery solves, Ram makeup for this mess in a touching emotional way to priya with words and feelings from his heart...

Seems one by one secrets getting revealed,problem solving and story reaching end,thts quite sad,bcoz wanted to read more of ur story and Raya... :)

Ok,waiting eagerly to read further parts...:)

Hii, thanks once again for a detailed feedback. Ranjeet eventually has figured out a lot of things and some of his bitterness is reduced. Ram and Priya should probably talk in the next part. You are right the story is indeed coming to an end. 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Big revelation came to open after Amma and Ranjeet convo. The mere revenge brought many changes in almost every one life who was related to this case. But the consequences surely changed the perspective of him who has given his words not to harm Priya.
But the real culprit is still out of reach and Priya is still thinking about Ram feelings towards her who is himself unsure about his love towards her but it came as a shocking surprise to him.

But big question how the main person who is behind in all this will be caught who behind attack on Kastubh.