Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear ,
It's awesome again . Love your writing and the way create characters n their moves.
Very interesting
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Recap: Ram glanced at Priya once he could make out she was hurt terribly hurt. But he had no time for explanations right now. Kaustubh still had the gun in his hand although he was shaking. Without a moment's thought Ram reached out and grabbed the gun and pointed it at Kaustubh. Kaustubh dived into Ram sending him crashing on the floor with the gun still in his hand. As Ram was struggling with Kaustubh on the floor, Priya looked around the room to see if there was any thing she could use to neutralize Kaustubh. Just as Priya was looking around there was a loud gunshot that reverberated throughout the room. She looked on in shock as blood was splattered on the floor and one man clutching his shoulder where the bullet had pierced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 18

Priya looked in horror at the blood too stunned to move from her place. Ram pushed Kaustubh off him and glanced at the other man who was lying in a pool of blood. He still had the gun in his hand but he was unsure if he had pulled the trigger. Kaustubh mumbled something and fell unconsicous. Precisely at that time there was a swarm of reporters that barged in. Photographers kept flashing their cameras at Ram and Priya who were still shell shocked. Just as they noticed Kaustubh and the other man they started clicking, this was going to be one hell of a story and they were not going to miss the opportunity.

In midst of all this someone from the hotel pushed the crowd aside and checked the injured man, he was still alive. Quickly an ambulance was called and the injured were taken to the nearest hospital. Ram looked at Priya once but Priya was not looking at him. She was still shocked to even understand what was going on.

Ram sat down on the bed shaking and unsteady. All sorts of questions were running through his mind. Who was the injured man? Was he responsible for accidently injuring him, did he pull the trigger? He was hoping that Priya would be able to answer the questions. Just as he started to walk towards Priya the inspector came in.

Police Inspector:  You are under arrest. Drop your weapon right now.

Ram: There has been a mistake Inspector, I have not shot anyone.

Police Inspector: Let the court decide on that, at this moment you have the weapon and lots of people have seen you with the weapon.

Ram: Beleive me Sir, i haven't done it. You can ask Priya.

Police Inspector: All questions and answers later, hand over the weapon.

Ram handed the weapon which was collected by the police as evidence.

Police Inspector: Both of you have to come with us. Get into the Police vehicle.

The Police Team led Ram and Priya both to the waiting vehicle and drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amita fumed with rage as she saw the news on TV. This was not supposed to happen. How could Jagdish fail? It was such a simple task. The stupid person had got himself injured in the process and the worst was that now police would be hot on his trails. She racked her brain for ideas which were not many at the moment. Her nightmare was just stretching itself refusing to go away. This should have been her night, where everything would have been sorted. Kaustubh was supposed to die and along with him her darkest secret. But nothing seemed to work. She had even given Kaustubh a dose of alcohol and drugs so that killing him would be easy but her plan had gone terribly wrong. Maybe she should have just done the task herself and not involved Jagdish at all.

Despite everythin Amita realized there was no use crying over spilt milk. What had happened had happened, the question was what next? She knew that Jagdish was now the danger man who had to be eliminated. She resolved to do this herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santosh and Amma rushed to the police station on hearing the news. They were worried for Priya. Amma particularly had a lot of questions to ask of Ram. She was sure there was some confusion but where? She also remembered Ranjeet making a filthy show in front of the reporters but now was not the time to confront him. Poor Priya was suffering for no mistake of hers.

At the Police Station

Amma: Who is the inspector in charge? We want to meet him?

Constable: You have to wait, there is high profile case that has come up.

Amma: I know that, i want to meet for that case only.

Police Inspector: Yes, what is it?

Amma: I am Priya's mother?

PI: Who Priya?

Amma: The girl you arrested in the hotel room with Ram

PI: Ohh...she is in remand..

Amma: But why is she arrested?

PI: She has to be here till all our questions are answered.

Amma: But i am sure she is innocent.

PI: And i am sure you are not the Judge...When we question her, if she co-operates and if we feel she is innocent only then she will be let go.

Santosh: Can we meet her atleast.

The Inspector thought for a long time

PI: 5 mins only

Santosh nodded and walked along with Amma.

Santosh and Amma sat in the visitor's room. Since Priya had not been formally arrested they could meet her in person without any wall or glass between them.

Once Priya was in the room, Amma broke down on seeing her. Priya hugged Amma, somehow Priya did not cry.

Santosh: Amma, we have just 5 minutes...he gently reminded her

Amma: Priya, what the hell happened? Are you alright, did Kaustubh...?

Priya: I am alright Amma, I am as clueless about what happened as you. Priya naratted the incident as it happened to Amma and Santosh.

Amma: So did Ram pull the trigger?

Priya: I don't know Amma, I turned around when i heard the gun shot. But I feel he is innocent.

Amma was about to say something nasty but she checked herself just in time. She would discuss about Ram at a later time. Right now Priya was her priority.

Amma: What do we do next Santosh?

Priya: Amma, remember the money you have saved for me all those years?

Amma: For your wedding?

Priya nodded in agreement.

Priya: I want you to hire a good lawyer for Ram.

Santosh: But why should we do that?

Priya: Because he needs his friend to help him out. Amma, please do it for me.

Amma gave Priya a resigned look. This was going to be a bad investment. Not in terms of money but the zero returns that Priya would get on her invested emotions.

Ranjeet rushed to the hospital on hearing the news of Kaustubh. This was the least expected news. How did it happen? The hospital had cordoned off an entire ward to outsiders and Ranjeet was relieved there were no Press allowed. Once on the floor he rushed to Kaustubh's room. He was admitted to the ICU hence Ranjeet could only see him from the small glass circle on the door.

He watched as the team of doctors made their way outside the room.

Ranjeet: How is he Doctor Shah? What happened to him?

Dr Shah: Too early to say Mr. Mehra, he was brought in an unconscious state. Preliminary examinations state that an overdose of drugs and alcohol.

Ranjeet: What? How is that possible? He was fine when he was home...Are you sure?

Dr. Shah: Pretty much..We will have to wait till the reports come. If you want to see the other man, he is at the end of the corridor.

Ranjeet just nodded at the Doctor.

After the doctors left, Ranjeet sat down on the bench trying to make sense of the entire scenario. Had Priya given him the drugs or Ram given him? Kaustubh drank alcohol was known to him but drugs? The thought of drugs instantly took him to the ugly night many years ago when Amar had died. Kaustubh was after all his son only. But he was sure he did not do drugs. With no option left, Ranjeet dialed the number who had called him earlier.

Ranjeet: I want to find out what all happened?

Voice: Afcourse, I can tell you everything especially since I saw it first hand.

Ranjeet pressed his ear to his mobile not believing what he just heard.

Voice: I shot the person...

Ranjeet: What? How could you? You could have harmed Kaustubh and

Voice: Before you begin your rant, let me tell you that I had to shoot that person precisely to save kaustubh. He was aiming at Kaustubh and if I had not shot, then you would have been in a morgue right now.

Ranjeet: Why did he want to kill Kaustubh?

Voice: I will find that soon enough...give me some time and the call was cut.

Ranjeet sat perplexed with this new bit of information. Who wanted to kill Kaustubh and why? Was there someone who was playing another game? Revati? Priya? Ram? Although this name floated before his eyes, his brain could not fathom a logical reason anyone of them would have to kill Kaustubh. Revati , however she may have led her life, she could never kill Amar's son...that much he was sure. Ram and Priya had no motive to hire someone to kill Kaustubh..He closed his eyes as the question loomed large in his mind...Who wanted Kaustubh to be killed?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
fantastic update. u have maintained a mystery . kaustubh KO kisne maara.Priya want a lawyer who can fight for ram. that means she loves him.
plz jaldi se ye sab matter solve kardo. and thanks for updating
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice... progressing very well...
want everything to be ok with RaYa... and a good mystery
please continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 17
A long await face off between Ramjeet and Amma but iit indeed didn't happen with the worry of Priya on.her face. 
Sometime big secret of past came with.blow and same happening in the lives of all these people where they are a mere pawn.

Ram like a hero has reached soon to safeguard Priya from that jerk kastubh who also don't know the reality of his birth. Hope RaYa didn't get hurt.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 18
The story is turning out to be in good pace with lots of twist and turn and many more secret are yet to be come out.

In all these still Priya has feelings for Ram whom she want to help in any cost because of his innocense. Hope Amma help her out and hope if Ranjeet use his brain and solve the puzzle behind who shot kauhtabh and Amita truth can be out.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear...
Thanks for the update..as always a good one from the writer..
Again a nice gripping update with twists and turns intact..
Still all secrets to be unveiled..story on the path to loosen the knots put so far...

Ranjeet yet to know who want kaustubh to be killed,that unknown person might find the truth of amita..
So it wasnt Ram mistakenly made a gunshot,its some other person..hope tht person solve the puzzle for ranjeet but who is that??

Good to see Priya still wants to help Ram, i knew her feelings would still be intact , it cant be erased but is she hurt,wanted to help as a friend alone and never look back...thts a possible case with her hurt counted...waiting to see whats in store for Raya...

Eagerly waiting for next update...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting for next. plz jaldi update karo
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no.. full of twists :(:(
thanks for ur update after long time..
but cant see raya in pain..

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Times][B]

part 17
what an update seriously yaar too good the... omg Priya is in problem for sure this Kustobh is not good guy for sure n Ram had left her alone with him hope everything goes well until he reaches there... ohh God Priya is knoqing everything in wrong way this is getting worst but thank God Ram reach there before anything gets wrong but this turn out more scary after all who got hit with bullet big question hope Ram is fine... but awesome too good loved the writing...

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]