Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
omg this is turning out more thrilling nd awesome for sure so it was not Ram not Kustobh it was Ranjeet's man who was shooter but why did kustobha's mother wants to kill him God this is getting high voltage drama... Priya still believes on Ram hope Ram realized his feelings for Priya before it gets too late... but story is surly taking many new turns which getting more exciting waiting for next do post soon...
Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Out of curiosity read all 18 in a go.   
Wow. You are a brilliant writer.  
Please update next part soon 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
dying to read next parts. plz jaldi update karo
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 19
Ranjeet still sat with his brain thinking in all direction. Should he meet the other person? That person will no doubt tell who hired him, but to get him to say everythig he needed to involve the police which he could not afford to. He was sure the news about Kaustubh being admitted to the hospital would be all over the media but did they know about the other person? As if in reflex he took out his mobile phone and tried to scan the news. As expected Kaustubh being shot was the hottest news but wait, the news said that Ram had been arrested for shooting Kaustubh. This got Ranjeet a little disturbed, Ram was a pawn for him but to be charged in a muder that too when he knew he was innocent was a bit too much. He had to help Ram but not in an obvious way. He called up his lawyer and gave him instructions on what to do. 

Ranjeet then decided to meet the other person who had been injured. As soon as he got up he saw Amita dashing through the doors. 

Amita: Where is Kaustubh? 

Ranjeet: He is still unconscious..but should be fine soon. They are awaiting reports on him.

Amita: What has happened to my child, you were there at the premiere, why did he not arrive at the premiere? What is all this with this girl?

Ranjeet felt a stab of guilt for using Kaustubh to procure revenge. He knew Amita loved Kaustubh a lot and this news must have really shaken her. 

Ranjeet: Just a little misunderstanding, but don't worry, i will see to it that the hired killer is behind bars. And don't worry Kaustubh will be just fine. 

Amita was about to say something when a junior doctor appeared by their side. 

Junior Doc: Mr. Mehra, the other person is out of danger now, we should call the police. 

Ranjeet nodded at him and unlocked his phone to dial the police. Just at that precise moment, Amita clutched her head and fell down in a thud. Ranjeet left the phone and bent down to see what happened to her. 

Junior Doc: Mr. Mehra i think all this must have had a toll on her. We will look at it. He called his team and they took Amita away for check up. 

Ranjeet again sat down cursing his luck. What was happening to him. Had he taken this revenge drama too far. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Priya had gotten bail but was unwillingly to meet Ram. She just could not understand what exactly happened. Ram wanted Kaustubh to be a part of her life? But when did she say so? And what did he speak with Amma then? There were too many questions that needed answers but right now her focus was getting a good lawyer for Ram. Amma and Santosh had tried a lot of lawyers but none of them were willing to take up Ram's case. The political clout and status of Ranjeet Mehra meant that no lawyer was going to risk it. She was thinking on those lines when there was a tap on her door. 

Santosh: There is someone for you downstairs.

Priya followed Santosh to find a person sitting opposite Amma. He was well dressed and looked as if he held a high position. As soon as Priya came the person stood up.

I am Brijesh Pal, a lawyer and i will be representating Ram and you. 

Priya, Amma and Santosh all 3 of them looked in surprise at Brijesh. 

Brijesh: I know what you are thinking, but i represent a firm who takes cases pro bono from time to time and i felt this was a case worth taking. 

Priya: What will be your fees?

Brijesh: As i said this is a pro bno case for me and that means no fees. If you don't mind can we start off because i have to prepare the bail application accordingly. Can we sit and discuss from the beginning. 

Priya looked at Amma who nodded at her. She gave a curt glance to Santosh who understood that he was supposed to find out all about this Brijesh Pal. Santosh just blinked his eyes in affirmation and walked out. 

Priya took Brijesh slowly through what had transpired last night. Brijesh kept asking questions to make sure that there were no loopholes in her version. After almost 2 hours Brijesh stood up. 

Brijesh: I need to meet the man who is with Kaustubh at the hospital, he holds the key to a lot of our questions. Don't worry i will try my level best to get Ram bail and prove him innocent. Just one thing, you are sure you did not see who shot that man?

Priya: No, as i said i was looking at something to hit Kaustubh with when the shot was fired. 

Brijesh: All right i ll take your leave, keep my card, in case you remember anything. 

After Brijesh left Priya and Amma sat down to think over it. 

Priya: Amma, what is happening? This all is so frightning. 

Amma: I know Priya, we can just hope for the best. Atleast we now have a lawyer for our case. Do you want to meet Ram?

Priya: I don't know Amma, what has been revealed yesterday has shaken me a lot. 

Amma: I understand, and beleive me i did not kow that he was talking about Kaustubh all the time, i thought it was you. 

Priya: Don't curse yourself Amma, i think it is what you have always warned me against, our destiny is cursed. 

Before Amma could speak anything else, Priya walked out. 

Amma hated to see Priya like this. Deep down she knew that her past was responsible for this. Ranjeet Mehra had planned this and she will seek him out. Just then another bout of cough came at her and Amma struggled to breathe. She prayed to god that her life be extended at least till the time Priya is out of this tangle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amita looked around her to see there was no one. She was alloted a private room and she hoped it was on the same floor. If she had to do anything it was from here only. There was a reason she had planted herself in the hospital. Taking the chance she looked in the corridor and was releived to find no one there. 
Amita tiptoed towards the ICU where Kaustubh lay, all sorts of wires jabbed into his body. For a split second Amita looked fondly at the boy, the one who had been her saviour but now the time had come that the saviour sacrifice his life for her. She glanced back again to make sure no one was watching and took out the revolver she had hid in her clothes. Though she had no formal training at using a revolver, she knew an aim from point blank range would serve the purpose. Amita stepped forward and took a pillow to muffle the noice. 

She pressed the revolver hard into the pillow and fired two shots. Again she threw the pillow and put the revolver back into its place. She watched as a steady trickle of blood began to flow from Kaustubh's body. Satisfied with her job she hurried back to her room, undetected. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram paced in his cell trying to fathom what had happened and how he can get out of this mess. Nobody had reached out to him. Calling his father was out of question and perhaps Rohan could help him. Before he could think ay further the policeman announced that he had a visitor. Ram was led to another room where a lawyer was already waiting for him. 

Brijesh: Hello Ram, i am Brijesh your lawyer. 

Ram: Hii, who has appointed you? Rohan?

Brijesh: No, Priya did. 

Ram could not hide his surprise, Priya?

Brijesh: Ram we don't have much time if we can get going? 

Ram: Yes sure

Brijesh requested Ram to narrate the entire incident as it happened. 
Brijesh: Well one thing is good that your and Priya's version matches. Now the only thing i need to check is if you did not fire the weapon then who did and who was the person injured. I ll see you around. 

Brijesh walked back to the inspector's desk. 
Brijesh: Can i see the FIR please?

Inspector showed the FIR. 
Brijesh: Have you questioned the injured person? 
Inspector: Not yet, but we are in constant touch with the doctors and will get to him as soon as he can give a statement. 

Brijesh: Thank you inspector, i will be back with the bail orders. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranjeet had just entered the hospital when he heard the nurse scream and the doctors running helter skelter. He headed to the ICU section to see what the commotion was all about. He was horrified to see that it was Kaustubh's room that the activity was taking place in. 

He stopped a nurse to ask what had happened. 

Nurse: Sir, Kaustubh has been shot at...we are trying our best.

Ranjeet: What? How is that even possible? Where is the doctor? 

Nurse: Sir, you please wait at the sidelines, the doctor will address you as soon as he is done.

Despite the urge to barge in Ranjeet stepped aside. His head was spinning now. Kaustubh shot at the hospital? By the same man? But that man was lying injured himself. God! he thought to himself, what had he triggered. This was so not how he wanted things to be. 

After almost 2 hours the doctor met Ranjeet. 

Dr. Shah: Fortunately we have removed the bullets but it was a clsoe shave.

Ranjeet: How the hell can he get shot here? What were your staff doing? 

Dr. Shah: Mr. Mehra, i don't have gaurds inside the ICU. I suggest that you better get police protection, this is turning to be more serious than it appears. 

Dr. Shah: And one more thing, he has lost a lot of blood, i have used what was available in the blood bank but in case i require more...

Ranjeet: That's not a problem, my wife Amita can give blood to him if you permit in her condition. 

Dr Shah: Your wife is fine and can donate but ...

Ranjeet: But what? 

Dr. Shah: I thought you would be the one giving blood to him.

Ranjeet: I cannot, my blood group is A+ and Kaustubh is B. 

Dr Shah hesitated as he framed the next sentence carefully. 

Dr. Shah: I beleive there has to be some mistake then...Mrs. Mehra's blood group is also A+ .

Ranjeet looked equally perplexed. 
Ranjeet: Are you sure about it? 

Dr. Shah: Absolutely, unless you want to do a retest of your sample? 

Ranjeet: Sure, maybe i have made a mistake. I ll get it done. 

Ranjeet sat down to steady himself. He had never given any thought to this. He was sure that Amarjeet and his blood group was A+ so the logical conclusion had to be that Amita's blood group should be B to match Kaustubh's. Or was Amarjeet's blood group B? For the first time he looked back to that horrific past trying to piece together the details to see if he had missed something. Amar had died leaving a pregnant Amita, who he was forced to marry. Kaustubh resembled Amar so how could there be any confusion. There was only one way to find out. He headed straight to Amita's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amita lay on her back her ears strained towards the corridor trying to catch any bit of information. As she heard footsteps she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. 

Ranjeet knocked on the door as Amita opened her eyes. 

Amita: How is Kaustubh? 

Ranjeet: He is doing good. 

Amita tried to hide her disappointment at that news. How can he be good? 
Amita: When can we take him back? 

Ranjeet: Maybe a couple of days...You need rest by the way. You have taken too mcuh stress.

Amita: As a mother how can i see Kaustubh like that. 

Ranjeet: I can understand..can you please pass that water bottle to me? 

Amita: Sure..Amita bent towards her right to grab the water bottle and hand it over to Ranjeet. 

Ranjeet drank from the bottle and passed it back to Amita. 

Ranjeet: I will see you soon, i ll just go home and get a set of clothes for the both of you. 

Amita nodded quietly as she watch Ranjeet leave. 
Why had Ranjeet not given her the news of Kaustubh's death? Had he still survived? A second chance would be too risky. Amita began to think hard of another plan, this time there would be no failed attempts. 

Ranjeet stepped out of the room acomplishing what he had set out to do. He had got hold of a strand of Amita's hair that was stuck on her bed. As she had bent to take the water bottle he had put the hair in his pocket. He knew this was absurd but he had to clear the doubt once and for all. 

He headed straight to Dr. Shah's cabin and handed him the hair sample. After hearing his request, Dr. Shah was surprised but did not question it. 

Dr. Shah: If you wish so, but the result will take at least 2 days. 

Ranjeet nodded. Revenge was one thing and killing people was one thing. He had to get to the bottom of the things and do it fast. 

Jadish turned a little and opened his eyes. He looked around the room to find a bevy of nurses and policemen around. A nurse came forward to check his vitals and then turned to the policeman.

Nurse: You can take his statement today. 

The policeman nodded and went outside to call his superior. 

Jagdish thought of his chances, either he could act tough or he spill the beans. What option he chose completely depended on the situation. Either case he knew he was the one shot so he needed to understand the case before giving his statement. He closed his eyes as his brain started working overtime. By the time he opened his eyes again he was ready with two scenarios and would give his statement accordingly.

To be continued

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee... wowowwwowowowwweee...

Wat an update yaarr...

I m glueddd to it... looking forward to next updates...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting update hope ram will be out soon n one request pls update recap cos update after long time n waiting for next part n thanks for pm
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..

Thnks for the superb update..
Good flow of events..but wanted to read more and more..:)
Good that ranjeet still had some goodness or humanity left in him tht he wanted to help Ram since ram is innocent, and seeing his guilt on seeing kaustaubh and amita like tht,regretting wht had he done, seems like he will redeem himself once he knows the truth...
But then the revenge blinded his eyes and he was in one way reason to all the mishap happened incase of Raya.

Amita, no words for her, how one could be so selfish...she deserves all that comes to her once truth is revealed..indirectly she us the one who spoiled all lives involved here..

And this blood need for kaustaubh paved the way for ranjeet to get close to truth..hope he soon solves the puzzle and find out wht the real facts are...

Felt sad for priya's state..hope Ram makes up for it in future...
Amma love priya like her own...

What jagdish story is, wht is he to reveal waiting to read tht..hope lawyer helps to untie the knots too..

Waiting eagerly for next update..:)
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God this story is turning into a suspense thriller with lots of loop hole to fill in.
RAM is innocent yet he is still in prison and great Ranjeet some how used his brain and hired lawyer for him again using Priya name. But the truth is yet to be discovered. He is in revenge mode but thinking sensible now with getting to know about Amita motive and hope he able to fit the puzzle.

But the prime suspect in his own tangent and surely will do everything so he can overcome from this situation.

Amma is still worried but now is thinking about RaYa. Thank u for the pm dear.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
fantastic update. long wait... plz don't make us wait too long for next update.
this one is brilliant. superb.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow lovely and interesting update .absolutely appreciable