Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
oh no. ye ram ne kya kiya?,Priya ko alele kyu chhoda? shit yaar. next part jaldi Karo update
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

on my god u put my brath on held... yeh kya kar diya yaar... Amita is planing something big might bee she wantd to kill Ranjeet somehow i still fl Piya is Ranjet's daughter don't know why??? but now what will be next going to be happen next its really thrilling what did Ram do left Priya all alone in some hotel if Amma will come to know she will surly kill him... hope nothing goes wrong with Priya... hope Kustubh use his owwn brain... here i love Rohan he is gem person... n he put Priya's conffsion tape in peamier OMG he surly won my heart too good awesom mind blowing but now real tension grip what is going to happen next plz plz plz post next soon...

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally confession aa gaya samne n ram also knows ki priya loves him n he got the ticket for film making in nyc now hope priya is safe at hotel n now waiting for next part
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait fr d next update
Amazing writing 
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update!!
Continue soon!!!!
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My God! Now what!!! Kausthubh has a problem with his head. I am sure he would be put in the room in which Priya was taken. Media and shit. Ram is cornered. And there is Amita's 3rd person angle. What is going to happen next? Awesome update.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Their is no end of Ranjeet and Amita selfishness still they didn't change and wanna harm innocent Priya in their battle of revenge. Ram also feeling guilty to leave Priya like this who was with him as a support and hope the trust Amma has in him don't break and he able to safeguard Priya on time. Thank u for the pm dear.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for Next part do soon...

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear...
Thnks for posting the story..

Nice story, for sure a different plot and ambience for the story.
You have written so well about the comman man view of such a place through Ram and in actual how
the life of them is and their inner turmoils and emotions of them through priya.

An emotional one at the begining...it had good hard hitting dialogues too... i luved and remembered them.. the dialogues frm priya, tht love being the costliest them in their world, she being passionate for freedom, amma telling, i culd give u sleep but not dreams... all those initial parts that explain their state and place, the kids fate over there and priya's state surely moistened the eyes...

Then gradually Ram understanding priya and wishing good for her, their friendhip, working together and finally priya falling in love with him but culdnt express due to her fate, her emotional confession infront of camera all were good. Her confession was too emotional...

Inside of just being out to out luv story , it had a revenge plot from ranjeet, who on mission to spoil innocent priya just to get his revenge frm amma with kaustaubh in pic, amita actually who was reason for all this again planning against just for selfishness... these two crossed the border of being selfish and finally going to spoil priya's life..

Hope Ram and amma able to do something to save priya and tht nothing happens such tht amma's trust on ram broke and mk it difficult for priya...

Well written story with all characters hving their importance, be it amma, santhosh or priya's friend, rohan and all main characters are written well...

Poor priya, without knowing anything, in dream of ram proposing her waiting in tht room, what future awaits  is to be seen, and now knowing priya luves him and being he himself placed her in tht hotel, hw ram gonna handle it, whts amma's reaction, kaustaubh past and priya's past hw will be revealed, wht is jagdish upto...

I am eager to read all this... waiting for next update...

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
hi shanaya...where r u? r u ok?
waiting for update. plz jaldi karo na.

dying to read next part. priya k saath kuch galat mat hone dena.