Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

he married her for opportunities, if she doesnt get em for him, then he will start his hunt sooner πŸ˜†

Exactly, it's a situation of ek taraf kua ek taraf khaai for her. πŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikssksg

when did I say that it is not a man's fault?? where?? I am simply comparing bips and jen, in terms of the allegations, do you even read before jumping in? jennifer fan! Maybe there is something wrong with your education!πŸ˜•

Tl; dr means Too Long, Didn't read so Yes I didn't read. 

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Ksg and bipasha both were virgin when they started affair. Period.

Ksg used celebrate Rakshabandhan inside bedroom with barkha, shraddha , nicole, Jennifer, gul, surbhi etc.

And I read somewhere that Grover used to call gul didi πŸ€’. And back in 2009 wanted to adopt Nicole πŸ€’. 

Originally posted by: sid-fan

Heard that he also called Nicole his sister πŸ˜†somewhere now bips is adapting him like a son. Next time he might call somebody aunty and then date them.😊

Sister was code word for gul, he wanted to adopt Nicole πŸ˜†. He believes in incest πŸ˜†  Oh yes, he quite capable of doing that πŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nikki. Generic aur specific mein farak jaano. Like I said It's not about Karan, Jennifer, Bipasha, Ram, Shaam or Koi bhi. It's about the society in general who say Education teaches everything.
Anyway I've made my point. Zooop. I'm out.
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Bipasha should wait for the statuary period before doing anything for her monkey... Aisa na ho k woh gulati maar k phir kisi aur tree pe chala jaye.. All her begging will go in vain

πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: sid-fan

It was like boney sri's situationπŸ˜ƒ but boney only did it once but this grover had done it twice or maybe several times calling somebody sister daughter then had affair with themπŸ˜†. Well previously he just called them sister daughter πŸ‘but later on I can see when he will be 50 or 60 he might date or marry somebody that is like his daughter's age somebody like 20 like the way kabir bedi married a girl younger than his daughterπŸ˜›. God save those girls.

When it comes to marriage, divorce and affairs nobody can compete with Grover πŸ˜†. He can do things which one can't even imagine πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

And I read somewhere that Grover used to call gul didi πŸ€’. And back in 2009 wanted to adopt Nicole πŸ€’. 

Really?

This man is worst than bonney kapoor.πŸ˜•

I guess I missed lots of drama by not taking part in QH forum.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Who in right mind will cast her and his hubby?? But ya publicity mast hogi with PDAs all over.. i still think they both deserve better than each other

The PDA and monkey's makeover hasn't got them the desired result so far πŸ˜†. Bechari bips πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Really?

This man is worst than bonney kapoor.πŸ˜•

I guess I missed lots of drama by not taking part in QH forum.πŸ˜†

There's no denying that he is the worst. He sleeps around with women and to cover it up calls them sister and family πŸ€’ Like how gross πŸ€’