Did Bipasha Basu recommend Karan Singh Grover for her next film?

Posted: 7 years ago

Bipasha Basu denies recommending Karan Grover for a role

TNN | Aug 24, 2016, 12.10 PM IST
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover (BCCL)Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover (BCCL)
Is Bipasha Basu trying to promote her husband Karan Singh Grover in Bollywood? Being an actress herself, Bipasha knows that one needs to pull the right strings at the right time to get things going. According to reports, Bipasha has insisted that Karan be cast in Milap Zaveri's next project, which was recently offered to her. When contacted, the actress, however, denied having approached Zaveri in this regard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ˜†. Watch it bips, because of your monkey hubby you might loose out on work  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nikssksg

@TheBoss u r pretty obsessed with KSG ever since he married bips, and before u accuse me of calling u a jen fan, please re-read my statementπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I posted something about them after ages. Why would you call me obsessed. You could just simply disagree and have an opinion and that will be fine. You dislike this same thing don't you? 
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this hubby-wifey pair should soon develop a production house & start making films having them as the solo lead pair. i simply don't find any point in bothering other PH/directors to take them as lead in a film.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bipasha should wait for the statuary period before doing anything for her monkey... Aisa na ho k woh gulati maar k phir kisi aur tree pe chala jaye.. All her begging will go in vain
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKSSG

plenty of rumours of KSG recommending Bipasha too, by the way

Tou?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

nothing, i figure u need a reason to bash, so no point reasoning

Thank you for giving the green signal to bash him
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

u r welcome, i know u need it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Indeed
No_Nonsense thumbnail
Why will Bipasha recommend a superstar of Bollywood . Its ksg who recommends her everywhere. It was her luck that she went IIFA this time because superstar of BW ksg took her there πŸ˜†
Le aaja aaja aaja comment kar tchchchch...πŸ˜†
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@sidfan

mind ur own business butt hurt jen fanπŸ˜† Theboss is more than equipped to talk to me on his own, and I know what I am talking about when I accuse anyone of anything

Some things never changeπŸ˜†

Good luck to Bips and KSG.