Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What is wrong in doing so?
A wife recommends her husband and this is wrong how?

^Aging actresses rarely get roles after a certain age so it's not some big failure that Bipasha's career is finished. You're acting like it's something to be ashamed of. She was successful in her era and made good money and has decent connections. A lot of famous people came to her wedding and they would not have if they didn't like her.

It's possible her connections can help her husband even if they don't want to hire Bipasha anymore. That's just how things work. Nothing wrong in trying to get him roles. That's what everyone does for their family members.

Why are fans of KSG's ex-wife so pissed at Bipasha anyway? She had nothing to do with his earlier marriage collapsing. Why attack her when she has no connection to anything? 
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Aging actresses rarely get roles after a certain age so it's not some big failure that Bipasha's career is finished. You're acting like it's something to be ashamed of. She was successful in her era and made good money and has decent connections. A lot of famous people came to her wedding and they would not have if they didn't like her.

It's possible her connections can help her husband even if they don't want to hire Bipasha anymore. That's just how things work. Nothing wrong in trying to get him roles. That's what everyone does for their family members.

Why are fans of KSG's ex-wife so pissed at Bipasha anyway? She had nothing to do with his earlier marriage collapsing. Why attack her when she has no connection to anything

I agree with the rest of it but bold.. She got into an affair with a married man.. Hna KSG would have found someone else anyways but she most certainly had everything to do with the marriage collapsing 
^Oh I didn't know that. I thought Bipasha and Karan got together after the divorce? I wasn't aware that they were cheating.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Oh I didn't know that. I thought Bipasha and Karan got together after the divorce? I wasn't aware that they were cheating.

Karan tab tak divorce nahi karta jab tak nayi bandi na mil jaye😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ksg and bipasha both were virgin when they started affair. Period.
Ksg used celebrate Rakshabandhan inside bedroom with barkha, shraddha , nicole, Jennifer, gul, surbhi etc.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikssksg

U mean he physically left his wife for a woman who was very much commited at the time!? I doubt it! Why would anyon take the risk!? Rumours about their marriage being on the rocks started far before the shooting even started! And I find it rather hypocritical when Jen fans bash bips! I mean come on! Jen was the one who was having an affair with a married man in the first place!!

THIS! This is where the society lacks. Mard kuch bhi kare par biwi gala toh doosri aurat ka hi dabayegi kyunki uska pati toh uska devta hai na🥱
Two persons who indulge in an extra marital affair are equally responsible for the shameful act. Those swines deserve the punishment for not respecting the holy matrimony but our society will never ever understand this coz It's always the doosri aurat and never the badchalan Pati coz apparently Mardo ki toh fitrat hoti hai. Gosh!
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If starkids can get recommended..i don't think there's anything wrong with a wife recommending her husband lol. However, in this case it won't probably work because bipasha herself seems to be in dearth of movies atm. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sid-fan

You are acting like she won some kind of oscar just because some celebraties came to her wedding, she invited them and they came and who doesn't come to a wedding when they are invited. Nowadays I don't see her with any BW actors or in BW circle anymore, all I see her is hanging around with her monkey and some friends like deaney rocky. It's hard to believe that she has connection because she herself survived by doing bhootni horror movies and had been jobless for almost two years, both her last movie and show was a huge flop, even her last movie alone offer came to her after ages. Well anyway this director Milap Zaveri is not listening to her request to take this monkey and it looks like instead of getting him movies through her he is taking her to small screen.

well. celebrities dont attend weddings unless they have good relations or they are paid money..i doubt the later, so maybe she does have good relations with some celebrities atleast.

Also, she is aging, she is a home wrecker, all accepted, but hating her n such harsh language just cause she married ksg, that too when you dont even know her personally...i think thats wrong

whether she was dating him or not...it was solely his responsibility to not stray, as he was the one who took the wedding vows with Jennifer not Bips...so why hate her so much ?

Edited by anjs - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikssksg

ksg has been bashed enough! I am talking about hypocritically bashing bips when she 'supposedly' did the same thing as Jen! Read first before jumping in Jennifer fan! If u were such a feminist u would have never cared for Kajen in the first place! Jennifer karre toh true love, bips karre toh all hell breaks lose! And also stop pretending like u know everything about Jen's personal life! Because u dont! U live miles away! U want to think she is some Devi who doesn't or hasn't engaged in bad behaviour then good for u! I believe no one in the industry industry is clean and just because ksg didn't tell his side doesn't mean he doesn't have one! It takes two to tango! Just because Jennifer is not married or doesn't post holiday pics up owith a boy doesn't mean she is some Virgin marry!

Tl; dr
I give no flying f**ks to Karan, Jen, Shradda, Nichole, Barkha, Indraneil, Bipasha, Harman, Hrithik, Kareena, Karishma, SRK, Gauri, Chintu ke Papa, Phoopha ki Bhatiji.
Crux being Mard ki fitrat hai badchalan hona hai aur aurat ki kismat hai 50 ki jagah 100 pratishat zulm sehna. Education is such a waste if we can't even understand a simple logic of 50-50.