Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 11
The moment she saw ring and read her inner feeling, bring tears in my eyes. And he is not making things easy for her. It's her desire too, to be with him when he ask to with him fully. But this six month is not making her comfortable. 
The way you write arnav's character in this story is perfect. He is same mysterious person who didn't show his innermost feeling to anyone. And he was planning all this even more but didn't inform her beforehand.
The scene when she saw him laughing and she feel so happy to make him laugh, is beautifully written.
Marvellous update.
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful.waiting for next .
JalebiJane thumbnail
archnahardik123 wrote:
The way you write arnav's character in this story is perfect. He is same mysterious person who didn't show his innermost feeling to anyone. And he was planning all this even more but didn't inform her beforehand.

Thank you for your many comments, Archna. What you say is very important to me. To first get the spirit of the character as close to the tv character as possible---and then take that character into uncharted territory. 

Jalebi Jane
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 12
He is a devil for sure. How cunningly he made her say all those things and made her propose him too. 
He deserves Oscar for this brilliant performance.
Hope I could just close my hands around his neck😃. Khushi won't mind once she know his intentions.

They are married finally and legally. And he made is sound it as it was Khushi who wants to marry. And he as a gentleman do as told.
My throat was in  pain thinking Khushi's state. Such a innocent soul married to fox.
Marvellous update dear. Loved it.
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pleasant surprise to see 2 updates!
When he first asked (commanded even) her to wear the saree of his choice, I thought he was being a tad high-handed. 

But then he explained why "When you wear the saree of my choosing, it feels as though you are wrapped up in me---even when you are across the room, I am touching you." "

This possessive, passionate lover in him is irresistible and no chance for a young, naive but sensuous girl like Khushi to resist him.  He continues to show this by being fed by her, to which she is a willing participant (in fact, she initiates it) :-)

gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jalebi Jane,
Bravo👏.. You are a brilliant writer and you must accept that, to your own peril, unfortunately😕.. I am following all your Arshi stories on the IF; and just saying that they are great pieces of ongoing fiction, would be the understatement of the month, if not the year. Quicker and mercifully longer updates( I know you update almost daily..) are sincerely requested. Please continue to bestow your magic, in which ever way😃😃😃 Thanx.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

farheen75 wrote: 

How old is khushi, a teenager I presume as she is totally besotted with every gesture of Arnav...

In all my serials, the H/h are the same age as the tv-IPKKND. 
And age does not protect us from becoming besotted. In fact, I hope I am never so old as to be safe from that affliction :-)

Here I will disagree with you, in teenage, we look at the world with rose tinted glasses and get impressed with looks and style but as we grow older, we become mature and at world in general and relationships in particular with more clarity and maturity. Khushi was shown as an eighteen year old girl, who got infatuated by a man 10 years elder to him with looks and experience and also making her experience the unknown world of intimacy and pleasure.
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shyam is a leech , he doesn't fail to embarrass khushi at every opportunity . Arnav somehow manages to irritate shyam , being khushi's husband he can definitely show Whom she belongs  to . Khushi is feeding her husband , such a nice romantic gesture 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh no jalebis at the desert table..  I guess I too could just manage only with Arnav  .. !!  Edited by LadyR - 7 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing updates..

Arnav is playing his cards very safely..

Khushi has no other choice other than to give in ..as it's her own desire..

I always think..
Is Arnav really worthy of a girl like Khushi??
Edited by pakpearl - 7 years ago