Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"you no longer have to do everything by yourself."

this statement conveys more than any other words of Arnav upto now...If Khushi carefully goes through these words  it opens the doors for so much more incidents and revelations that have until now been shrouded in the silence of the Gupta sisters.But WHAT exactly does Arnav know and WHAT he does not???? this changes the entire approach in this relationship of ASR and KKGSR.
Has Arnav completely gained Khushi's confidence that she will be able to reveal what she needs to????

JalebiJane thumbnail
gurukhush wrote:
Bravo👏.. You are a brilliant writer and you must accept that, to your own peril, unfortunately😕.. I am following all your Arshi stories on the IF; and just saying that they are great pieces of ongoing fiction, would be the understatement of the month, if not the year. Quicker and mercifully longer updates( I know you update almost daily..) are sincerely requested. Please continue to bestow your magic, in which ever way😃😃😃 Thanx.

Thank you. I'm pleased that you are enjoying the serials. 
Episode length is a bit beyond my control. It depends on the scene and story.

anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am in love with this story...:)
JalebiJane thumbnail
pakpearl wrote:
I always think..
Is Arnav really worthy of a girl like Khushi??

I think Arnav would be the first to agree that he doesn't deserve Khushi :-)

JalebiJane thumbnail
sonia_92 wrote:

However, till date, I am yet to come across a dialogue as powerful as this one,

"Understand this. When you wear the saree of my choosing, it feels as though you are wrapped up in me---even when you are across the room, I am touching you."

I swear, till date, no other dialogue has made me feel the way this dialogue does. It gives me goosebumps every single time I read it. I read it on repeat and get stuck at it every time I come across it because I love the feelings it evokes. It thrills me to no end. And most of all, it scares me because it makes me want to have a man like this in my life, when in reality, I have rarely ever thought about a romantic relationship for myself. But this dialogue, it makes me want everything that I wouldn't otherwise wish for.
Sonia:
Thank you for your note. You have always supported my work, quietly behind-the-scenes.
I don't generally have a good memory but actually remember you writing to me about this very scene back in 2012 when it was first posted. 
I'm doing well. With God's Grace I'm feeling strong and am it's lovely to be back to writing.
It is when I am my happiest.  
Jalebi Jane

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have read part 15 and 16, especially 16 for n number of times... this is so sweet... beautiful 
thank you for such wonderful writing
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fall in love more & more with your khushi❤️
fab one..bravo👍🏼
sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapters... mixed emotions. 
Loved to see the bond growing strong between Arnav and Khushi. Wish we were able to see these moments in television with our lovely couple. 

Creepwa Shyam sucks. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just beautiful writing u have
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrin0709

I have read part 15 and 16, especially 16 for n number of times... this is so sweet... beautiful 

thank you for such wonderful writing

Am pleased that you enjoyed those episodes. I remember having a lot of fun writing them. 
Jalebi Jane
Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago