Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for the two updates.  It was very romantic...Love your Arnav. 
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Maya. Thanks for 2 update. You made up for your absence yesterday 
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Maya,

Both those chapters as I remember them...superb! Shyam still makes my skin crawl. Sigh. Disgusting person, ab kyaa karein! Khush and Arnav wrapped up in each other. His sensuousness and her love to die for. Beautiful scene at the party. Thank you for the double update. 

Hugs,

Anu
Edited by Anu567 - 7 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a foreplay.. Shyam must be gutted .. Lol.. I could not log in yesterday all day when I did at midnight I missed you .. But this morning we got two updates ... "Dil khush Ho gya"..
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it thx for double update
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When they were discussing engagement you can expect how khushi might have turned her head sideways like just watching a tennis match...
Arnav is set to erase the boundaries khushi has created for herself and is leaving no chance to show her labeled as Mrs.Raizada in the eyes of society and to that creep in particular

At the same time khushi is aware that a lot has changed in the equation between them since afternoon and may be she is worried how she can cope up with her laad governor without revealing her  dhak dhaks...

And waiting for the night to unfold ...😉

P.S...thanks for "double meetha"
Edited by Janu75 - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail
Janu75 wrote:
When they were discussing engagement you can expect how khushi might have turned her head sideways like just watching a tennis match...
Arnav is set to erase the boundaries khushi has created for herself and is leaving no chance to show her labeled as Mrs.Raizada in the eyes of society and to that creep in particular

At the same time khushi is aware that a lot has changed in the equation between them since afternoon and may be she is worried how she can cope up with her laad governor without revealing her  dhak dhaks...

And waiting for the night to unfold ...😉

P.S...thanks for "double meetha"

You are welcome :-)
I feel that at this stage Khushi knows she loves Arnav---but she is naturally wary because he has hurt her.
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏  ❤️  
JalebiJane thumbnail
farheen75 wrote: 
How old is khushi, a teenager I presume as she is totally besotted with every gesture of Arnav...

In all my serials, the H/h are the same age as the tv-IPKKND. 
And age does not protect us from becoming besotted. In fact, I hope I am never so old as to be safe from that affliction :-)

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 13 and 14👏
Two updates
Arnav reasserted his rights in front of Shyam, protecting Khushi👏
Love the line of wearing the Saree chosen by him and being wrapped up in him
Eager for the next part😃