Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

So Aaru said that a Sonography doesn't mean that there is a baby.

Noted for the future Doc.πŸ˜†

Which makes me think why is Suraj so eager to check the reports? Either he is really concerned for the baby or he is still doubting Imli?
And why hasn't she started showing yet? One night stand happened in May..right. She is half-way through pregnancy..according to our calendar.πŸ˜•

Siddy you might be on to something. It could be that Suraj is on some mission of his own, where he is being all sweet and caring towards Imli and the baby to get closer to her so that he could figure out the truth about this pregnancy once and for all. If this happens, I'll give the CVs an award myself.

And I think the bump starts to show around the 5th month or something. It's probably different for every woman. I don't know how long has it been in the show's timeline since Imli's pregnancy so can't really say how far along she is.
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

Obviously they are a priority. Good to see the CVs aren't that dumb πŸ˜›

Lately Meera's "Paras" dhindhora has lessened quite a bit. Trouble in paradise already? πŸ˜†

Hahaha, I was thinking the same! Good for us. But now that she's stopped, people here have taken over. Paras second best after Sai Ballal...well, at least they CAN be funny at times.
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Hahaha, I was thinking the same! Good for us. But now that she's stopped, people here have taken over. Paras second best after Sai Ballal...well, at least they CAN be funny at times.

Yeah I was almost convinced they didn't have a sense of humor. Glad to be proven wrong πŸ˜†
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

Siddy you might be on to something. It could be that Suraj is on some mission of his own, where he is being all sweet and caring towards Imli and the baby to get closer to her so that he could figure out the truth about this pregnancy once and for all. If this happens, I'll give the CVs an award myself.

And I think the bump starts to show around the 5th month or something. It's probably different for every woman. I don't know how long has it been in the show's timeline since Imli's pregnancy so can't really say how far along she is.

Yes, you're right, it's too early for her to be showing. 
But I think you're giving the CVs too much credit. I highly doubt Suraj suspects anything fishy. They're probably trying to show him in a positive light. Honestly though I would think him too much of a cad had he not shown any concern for a baby he thinks is his. As long as they don't show him lusting after Imli, it's not a big issue.
I guess we'll find out tomorrow. If they show a doctor/Vivaan saying there was a fetus in the sonogram, only then we stop with our speculation about Imli devi's naatak. Till then, she's jhoothi no.1 πŸ˜ˆ
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Yes, you're right, it's too early for her to be showing. 
But I think you're giving the CVs too much credit. I highly doubt Suraj suspects anything fishy. They're probably trying to show him in a positive light. Honestly though I would think him too much of a cad had he not shown any concern for a baby he thinks is his. As long as they don't show him lusting after Imli, it's not a big issue.
I guess we'll find out tomorrow. If they show a doctor/Vivaan saying there was a fetus in the sonogram, only then we stop with our speculation about Imli devi's naatak. Till then, she's jhoothi no.1 πŸ˜ˆ

Likewise. I'm glad that Suraj is showing concern for the baby. The paternity doesn't matter for this because Suraj thinks it is his baby and he should care about it no matter what. I don't want to see him develop any sort of feelings for Imli, let alone lust 🀒

I don't think they're ever going to directly say that yes there is a bun in her oven πŸ˜† . They'll keep us on our toes till the end,
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the wu Radhika_r :). Im getting confused day by day about this serial. Does suraj have an affection towards imli or not? πŸ€“ it's a good thing he is concerned about the baby but I have a confusion that whether he is showing all these concerns for the baby or both. πŸ€”
For now I'll rely on ur wu Radhika. I saw toi spoilers and I def dun wanna see suraj and imli together,especially romance sequences . I hope meera will recover soon :D 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Then afterwatching today episode. It's very clear imvaan & sukor are  end the game i don't know  which way Cv are going to use endup with them .there must be some mystery behind da ragini character i have so many questions In my mind ?

i don't try to get  and onething  why couldn't suraj and family members recognize  ragini?πŸ˜•

Why didn't teju happy after looked ragini?

Why did ragini suddenly came in Haveli ?..πŸ€”
I have doubt on turn chakor &ragin.i think chakor should  be bring back ragini in the haveli to come out some revelation she maybe come to help chakor πŸ˜΅

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Girls now i understood onething imli is Playing both male's Suraj &  vivan insensitivenes but suraj is showing his possesvines only imli's child if he thinks is his child .not love imli. particularly vivan who is believing imli more than others either she is using vivan as weapon to revenge suraj or she is trying to get back suraj (i don't know what exact she is thinking her criminal mind) but onething imli is not victimπŸ˜•

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have some confusions about Ragini
-She is Tejas and KN's daughter..assumption for the time being
-Suraj's sister
-Used to be a positive character pre-leap
-Chakor's best friend because only she seemed to be over the moon on seeing her. Even Suraj was thanda..πŸ˜•

Am I right? 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Radhika.