Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Radhika as always for the speedy write up! No change - confusing as ever.
I think Suraj had a great deal of dependence on Imli because she was the only one who 'loved' him. I don't think he ever loved her. Suraj also mentioned to Chakor before that he had protected Imli always. 
Is Ragini - Teju's daughter? This family setup is weird!
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anyways suraj seemed happy to see her and was looking on so affectionately at her. thats a good thing. but the suraj babu ka tho patha nahi lets wait and seeπŸ˜† liked the suraj chakor ragini scenes today
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Ragini and Suraj are still on friendly terms and Suraj was not responsible for her disappearance, then maybe she can be the factor in helping people, especially Chakor, see his good side. And maybe she can also help bring this pregnancy mystery to the forefront in terms of it's existence or paternity. Whatever the case may be πŸ€”
fia21 thumbnail
At least now with Ragini's presence, we won't have to tolerate an overdose of Imli and her new boy toy Vivaan!
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

At least now with Ragini's presence, we won't have to tolerate an overdose of Imli and her new boy toy Vivaan!

boy toy🀣
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AT Title??
Right now..I can only think of...Love Me..Hate Me..But you cant Ignore Me..😊
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

AT Title??

Right now..I can only think of...Love Me..Hate Me..But you cant Ignore Me..😊

perfect title siddy
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Boy toy and Amul baby have me ROFLMAOing πŸ€£
What is this raaz of Tejju's I wonder. And I wish they hadn't cut the first meeting scene so abruptly. Probably done because Meera isn't well and couldn't film much. I think it says a lot that the few scenes she was able to film were SuKor scenes. So they clearly are a priority πŸ˜›

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Aaru said that a Sonography doesn't mean that there is a baby.
Noted for the future Doc.πŸ˜†

Which makes me think why is Suraj so eager to check the reports? Either he is really concerned for the baby or he is still doubting Imli?
And why hasn't she started showing yet? One night stand happened in May..right. She is half-way through pregnancy..according to our calendar.πŸ˜•
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Boy toy and Amul baby have me ROFLMAOing πŸ€£

What is this raaz of Tejju's I wonder. And I wish they hadn't cut the first meeting scene so abruptly. Probably done because Meera isn't well and couldn't film much. I think it says a lot that the few scenes she was able to film were SuKor scenes. So they clearly are a priority πŸ˜›

Obviously they are a priority. Good to see the CVs aren't that dumb πŸ˜›

Lately Meera's "Paras" dhindhora has lessened quite a bit. Trouble in paradise already? πŸ˜†