sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

I have some confusions about Ragini

-She is Tejas and KN's daughter..assumption for the time being
-Suraj's sister
-Used to be a positive character pre-leap
-Chakor's best friend because only she seemed to be over the moon on seeing her. Even Suraj was thanda..πŸ˜•

Am I right? 

I don't know siddy about pre leap what happened actually but suraj was loved ragini pre leap πŸ˜• ..but. I think this ragini has come for some reason..but i have some cofusion about her i think she is looking  professional girl  & she might be  gernolistπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Get-Lost; raging is kn's and teju's daughter. She was postive before the leap. I dunno whether she is sill postive or not. Nevertheless we will get to know about it soon. 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

At least now with Ragini's presence, we won't have to tolerate an overdose of Imli and her new boy toy Vivaan!

Really vivan toyπŸ˜†πŸ€£.because all have been using his trustness and making fool. πŸ˜† Poor amlu who cried and felt infront of  imlu for losing all his loved ones .but he doesn't know imlu's real face oneday vivan will be seen  thrown her out  from his life himself for cheating  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

-Suraj's sister
-Chakor's best friend because only she seemed to be over the moon on seeing her. Even Suraj was thanda..πŸ˜•

Am I right? 

I know right...a long away daughter/sister is suddenly in front of you - the only right reaction was from Ranjana - everyone else - was very lukewarm - eevn Chakor's reactions on seeing her was more self-congratulatory than truly happy to see her friend from long agoπŸ˜•
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkrr

I know right...a long away daughter/sister is suddenly in front of you - the only right reaction was from Ranjana - everyone else - was very lukewarm - eevn Chakor's reactions on seeing her was more self-congratulatory than truly happy to see her friend from long agoπŸ˜•

Priya..which only means that she has brought 'bad news' with her. I am thinking what could be the possibilities? Why is Teja scared of her?

Our best guess..she is another nishani of Tharki Budha's lack of restraint.πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That is a good possibility Siddy!!  
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

-Suraj's sister

Am I right? 

siddy think that is the maximum suraj can express because he is supposed to be this heartless, selfish  character who does not care for others . so going by that standard that little bit of affection reflected in his eyes seems positive.
also the fact that he was not upset that their lucknow trip got cancelled this time becoz of ragini is a plus .

but then u never know suraj may have a secret to hide as far as ragini is concerned and may be just faking affection . suraj babu tho kuch bhi kar sakthe hainπŸ˜†.  
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
9th august 2016 olvs:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SRF7-kdnI8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZsad74o6YQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUkgzgSfxBA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0eYKky6hFEg
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure what to make of the OLV's? This may be a far stretch - but is KN a child molestor and Teju is protecting this truth? 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
siddy love the title u suggested πŸ˜ƒ. certainly no one can ignore suraj  especially the people who hate himπŸ˜† he affects everyone one way or the otherπŸ˜†. people just  cannot  help but discuss him πŸ˜†

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago