Originally posted by: Radhika_r

no yaar .nothing on sukor!!! lets wait for sometime till things are clear

Why radhu?๐Ÿ˜•
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
How about "I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad" ๐Ÿ˜†

It's a song.

I'm multi-tasking right now, but I'll think of more and share them as soon as I can.
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

.no radhu aru pulished new olv About suragini๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

No no no, I was just kidding about that Sailu ๐Ÿ˜†

On the plus side though, I think that report was wrong and Suraj had nothing to do with Ragini's absence from the haveli. He welcomed her with open arms. And SuKor actually got along for a bit, thanks to Ragini. Tejju however is up to no good.
And maybe I'm imagining it, but in the last scene, Imli looked a little worried.
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aradhana - what happened today? Is the child Suraj's?
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

suraj says hamara bachcha and the stops abruptly by himself before imli goes on the offensive against him.

teju pins  the blame on ranjana and escapes๐Ÿ˜†

suraj warns ranjana not to mess with imli and her baby and if she does he will expose her role in manohars death to vivaan ๐Ÿ˜†

vivaan refuses to forgive ranjana , imli devi gives mahaan dialogue  to ranjana and amul baby cries on imlis lap๐Ÿ˜†

suraj chakor going to lucknow again. he tells her not to worry about imli and that he has warned ranjana.  the mystery girl falls right in front of their car . they get down chakor recognises her as ragini by her bracelet. suraj happy to see her they take her home

suraj chakor give orders for lunch get her room ready etc and then ragini is  introdced. teju shocked and unhappy and thinks it could be the beginning of a big problem for them all

oh ya ! the confusing scene was there imli tells chakor that the childs father saved it. suraj feels happy but  then she says it is vivaan then chakor shocked, tejuranju shocked suraj as usual an expression i could not fanthom๐Ÿ˜†

precap teju reads a letter that ragini has written saying she is leaving becoz she knows the truth, ranjana asks teju why she is upset ever since ragini came

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

suraj says hamara bachcha and the stops abruptly by himself before imli goes on the offensive against him.

teju pins  the blame on ranjana and escapes๐Ÿ˜†

suraj warns ranjana not to mess with imli and her baby and oif she does he will expose her role in manohars death to vivaan ๐Ÿ˜†

vivaan refuses to forgive ranjana , imli devi gives mahaan dialogue  to ranjana and amul baby cries on imlis lap๐Ÿ˜†

suraj chakor going to lucknow again. he tells her not to worry about imli and that he has warned ranjana.  the mystery girl falls right in front of their car . they get down chakor recognises her as ragini by her bracelet. suraj happy to see her they take her home

suraj chakor give orders for lunch get her room ready etc and then ragini is  introdced. teju shocked and unhappy and thinks it could be the beginning of a big problem for them all

oh ya ! the confusing scene was there imli tells chakor that the childs father saved tit hen suraj feels happy but  then she says it is vivaan then chakor shocked, tejuranju shocked suraj as usual an expression i could not fanthom๐Ÿ˜†

precap teju reads a letter that ragini has written saying she is leaving becoz she knows the truth, ranjana asks teju why she is upset ever since ragini came

Thanks for the update Radhika ๐Ÿ˜Š

Arrey yaar koi to inn becharon ko Lucknow janay do. Hadd hogai ๐Ÿ˜ญ . I swear this trip of theirs is jinxed or something ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't mind Suraj caring for the baby. It's actually a good thing because it shows Suraj in a positive light, that he's capable of redeeming and is willing to do right by his child. But I absolutely do not want him to care about Imli, not more than his concern about her carrying his child. If there are any other feelings involved, it will be the CVs faces and my foot.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CONGO for the new AT! ๐Ÿฅณ
Kya hua aaj episode main? 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the first part only..I don't know what to make of Suraj's sudden concern about the baby.
Anyways..the baby's real father and mother, would have started planning for another baby if they weren't expecting one.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see why are we still confused about ImVaan. They are solid. Hum Do..Humara Ek..๐Ÿ˜†

Radhika_r thumbnail
haan fia their trips are all jinxed !!!๐Ÿ˜† want them alone atleast once. but today both seemed comfortable together while driving and with ragini๐Ÿ˜† lets hope ragini brings some good moments for sukor
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

I saw the first part only..I don't know what to make of Suraj's sudden concern about the baby.

Anyways..the baby's real father and mother, would have started planning for another baby if they weren't expecting one.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see why are we still confused about ImVaan. They are solid. Hum Do..Humara Ek..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ. they give me the  hope  that sukor is possible