Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
wat is in olv?? anyone watched??
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkrr

Not sure what to make of the OLV's? This may be a far stretch - but is KN a child molestor and Teju is protecting this truth?

Don't know either. This wil be too much. Tejaswini went against her husband for the first time when she let her elder daughter go with her husband, so I don't think she will do something so horrible to her younger daughter just to protect KN.

Btw, I like the attitude of the actress who plays Teju, she is always so positive and friendly in her interviews and she sounds so enthusiastic about the show. Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

wat is in olv?? anyone watched??

I've watched just a part. Ragini and her mother talk about something bad that happened in Ragni''s room years ago and that they are the only ones who know about it. Chakor comes and overhears them.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I've watched just a part. Ragini and her mother talk about something bad that happened in Ragni''s room years ago and that they are the only ones who know about it. Chakor comes and overhears them.

ohh okk πŸ˜Š
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Don't know either. This wil be too much. Tejaswini went against her husband for the first time when she let her elder daughter go with her husband, so I don't think she will do something so horrible to her younger daughter just to protect KN.

Btw, I like the attitude of the actress who plays Teju, she is always so positive and friendly in her interviews and she sounds so enthusiastic about the show.

already we have been confused & thinking about imli's preggy& next confusion .?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sailuja thumbnail

i don't like story is forwarding  way really disliking currently episodes and even suraj concerns imli😑 yesterday  sukor scenes were nice. they looked positiveπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Did Imli just say that Suraj shoot the glass to stop her from taking prasad for Vivaan πŸ˜²
Imile thinks that her plan of making Suraj jealous is actually functioning πŸ˜†

I think that Ragni will soon join the gang and start lashing out on Suraj for what he did to the "helpless and innocent" Imli. And now Suraj will have to handle all this army of furious women and their "knight in shining armor", Vivaan. All day long they will curse Suraj and sing praises to Vivaan. And let's not forget Ranjana too who is not at all happy that he is blackmailing her at every 5 minutes.

Usually men say that only their mother loves them truly, but in case of Suraj nothing can be further from the truth! Having almost everyone against him and the guy seems pretty relaxed πŸ˜†

sailuja thumbnail

Did Imli just say that Suraj shoot the glass to stop her from taking prasad for Vivaan πŸ˜²

I think that Ragni will soon join the gang and start lashing out on Suraj for what he did to the "helpless and innocent" Imli. And now Suraj will have to handle all this army of furious women and their "knight in shining armor", Vivaan. All day long they will curse Suraj and sing praises to Vivaan. And let's not forget Ranjana too who is not at all happy that he is blackmailing her at every 5 minutes.

Usually men say that only their mother loves them truly, but in case of Suraj nothing can be further from the truth! Having almost everyone against him and the guy seems pretty relaxed πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
divu 
lovely first page!!πŸ‘

loved it😳

thankuuu

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

claudia u r perfectly right. but i think he would feel out of place if this did not happenπŸ˜†
he is used to everyone's mahaantha and in fact motivates them to be more mahaan and revels in itπŸ˜†