Posted: 7 years ago
Nice prologue n c.s
Waiting for update
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!!!
Thanks for liking the characters ^^

I have the prologue and few chapters banked so I might post the prologue tonight and also I shall be adding 2 more characters.

I will update the Character Sketch when I'll post the prologue so do check the CS as well.

I'll try posting when I get home... Which is... In few... HOURS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy interesting concept!
Sam is maan's ex girlfriend and sis of geet..
Geet is his present gf! She hates sam and is also insecure of her!! But why?
cs is nice..
Continue soon
and please add me in ur pm list
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice cs 
Love it 
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys!!!
As I Posted Earlier, Here Am I With The PrologueπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And Yes, Thanks For Your Likes And Comments On The Excerpt And Character Sketch😳😳😳
Do Check Out The CS, I Have Added 2 More CharactersπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So, Without Much Ado, Here Is The Next PartπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

PROLOGUE

She looked through the blurry window of her bedroom as they shared a kiss, immediately followed by a hug, as he leaned against his car, his hand sliding up and down her back.

Ahhh!!! How much it hurt her, she thought.

Was it because of *her*? Did she secretly want to be in *her place*? But she was a mere 15-years old girl, a geeky one to be more precise, one whom many wouldn't even care to give a glance at, she realised miserably. But he was different, wasn't he? He did talk to her nicely. He did make her laugh with his mimicry talents and he even sang for her on her last birthday which was celebrated a week earlier. And he commented on how cute she looked with her braces and specs... Just like his little sister, he had added. And that did break her heart into million pieces. Now, she didn't want to be like his sister, did she?

She sighed loudly as she saw how happy he looked with her 21-year old sister, Samaira as he gave her delicate feather-like kisses on the nape of her neck. She could feel her blood rushing all through her body as she wondered how those kisses would feel on her. And then she felt sad... Sad for him, because she knew it would all be short-termed for her oh-so-ambitious sister who wanted to be a model, had commitment phobia. Her relationships barely lasted for a week. So she was surprised when the current one crossed the one-week limit. They were seeing each other for almost 3-weeks now, much to her astonishment, which kind of, pinched her more and confirmed her belief that he was indeed special... If only he was HER special one, she wishfully thought.

And why not???!!! He had been the first guy who caused butterflies to flutter in her stomach, the moment she saw him. He had been the first guy, about whom she dreams of almost every single day ever since they met. He had been the first guy who didn't laugh at her, but rather laughed with her.

Now she knew she wasn't the prettiest of girls, definitely not like her sister who had been blessed with an hourglass figure. She was more on the chubby side and then she had her braces and geeky glasses as well. Ugly Betty, this was her nickname as compared to her sister, who had been termed as the swan of the Handa Household by their father, who for some reason, despised her. Maybe it had to do with her looks, she had concluded over time. How she wished she had her mother by her side, whenever her sister, teamed with her father, would tease her and make fun of her.

But that wasn't the case with him. He did say she was cute and kind-hearted. But he didn't say pretty, she remarked sadly.

She couldn't help but curse the day she made him meet her sister as she watched Samaira put her hands around his neck to position themselves for another kiss while his hands rested on her waist.

She was cycling with her friends on that day when all of sudden, she accidentally hit against his car and hurt herself on her knee. It was all her fault, she recognised that. Yet being the gentleman he is, he had lifted her in his arms, placed her in his car and took her to the nearby clinic for a first aid. And he even dropped her home with her broken cycle in the boot. There, he met her sister. The next day, he visited her again, or so she thought and again met her sister. The third day, he brought her a new cycle and once more, he met her sister and before she knew it they were dating, much to her misery. She felt a pang in her heart, but dismissed it telling herself she was happy for her sister. But she knew she wasn't. Samaira always had an upper hand on her and this time also, that's what she had. How she wished to be the elder sibling, maybe things would have been different then, she would seldom think.

NEXT

TaDa!!! A Bit Short??? Well It's The Prologue, That's WhyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope You Guys Liked ItπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Likes And Comments Are Most WelcomedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Although I Have Banked Few Chapters (3 Only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), I Will Post Chapter 1 After Updating Turning Tables Next😳😳😳

Since, I Have Some Chapters In Bank, Let's Have A PrecapπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

PRECAP : 8 YEARS LATER😲😲😲

Until Next TimeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by ...Zah... - 7 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi fantastic prologue! wonderfully written! Geet looks at Maan n Sam! they kiss! Geet sad n hurt! she loves Maan! she wishes she was in Sam's place! Maan is nice 2 Geet! Geet's dad loves Sam! Geet is known as Ugly Betty at home! Geet curses herself for making Maan meet Sam! Geet's inner thiughts well portrayed! update soon 😊 πŸ‘ ⭐️
khwaishfan thumbnail
hi thanks 4 updated cs! marvelous new characters! update soon
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Prologue!! Love how you write!
Maybe Maan and Geet meet again and she has transformed?? Or maybe she starts to work for him? I'm so excited πŸ˜†
heycookie thumbnail
Nice pro
geet j seeing maan n samera...she's hving feeling 4 maan..
Its a fling for sameera..precap is interesting..
khwaishfan thumbnail
awesome precap! update soon, waiting 😊