Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

What everyone who has an IG account can do, is to post the link of the birthday thread on IF for her to see your creations, gifs and siggies. If she sees the post as a link, she will find it easy to see the thread. But all of us need to do it, she gets over 1000 messages for each pic, and I'm sure on her birthday there will be many more. So the link to the thread might get lost. She does visit IF, so we hope she will see the thread anyway. 

That's one awesome idea, Di. Well, I have noticed in the last few days that she usually remains online between 11pm-1pm IST, going by the timings in which she posted her pics. All we can do is comment/message during those hours giving her the link, as you suggested. If a majority of us can manage to do it at the same time, then there's least possibility of the link getting lost. What say? 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I know deadlines have been passed,but I never missed her Bday to send wishes,had very personal reasons to slip the dates.A Request , can I still send my wishes and gifts to add on.
It is a request as I never missed.

❤️
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know deadlines have been passed,but I never missed her Bday to send wishes,had very personal reasons to slip the dates.A Request , can I still send my wishes and gifts to add on.

It is a request as I never missed.

❤️

Go ahead and send it 😃
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Go ahead and send it 😃

Thnx dear ❤️ Just sent you .
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Reminder to all Sanaya fans... Last and final call for siggies, Avis, gifs ... Please send your creations to me by tomorrow latest, or to anyone else in the Sanaya birthday thread team. 
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m 13 days late for simple wish 
But happy birthday sanaya ..  you are the prettiest ..cutest .. most lovely n adorable  girl i hv ever seen ..  wish you all the very best for yur future projects ..  loved yu as gunjan n khushi ..
Stay blessed n keep smiling ... 
Wish yu a very happy life wth mohit !! ..
:*