Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: srushtisatpathy

Anisha Di,

Sorry to say this, but I am not in a position to do so. My parents won't like the idea of me getting involved in any fandom/fanaticism for a celebrity. And sending actual gifts to her is very much part of it. I would have sent her but I can't. I am still not able to act independently for that matter. I will send my sketches and some poems to her. But not now. Maybe a few years down the line. When I will be independent enough to do so. So, the digitized version is the only option left with me right now. I am once again sorry for this but I am bound by circumstances.

No need to be sorry Srushti. I  misunderstood that you actually did want to send it to her and didnt know how and hence suggested. You are most welcome to have it posted on India forums. If you are a student and still unable to act independently, you should not use your money on such stuff, so send the digitized versions to Diya, that should be perfect!😛Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha.

No need to be sorry Srushti. I  misunderstood that you actually did want to send it to her and didnt know how and hence suggested. You are most welcome to have it posted on India forums. If you are a student and still unable to act independently, you should not use your money on such stuff, so send the digitized versions to Diya, that should be perfect!😛

Anisha Di,

Thank you so much for understanding my situation. I will defo send the pics to Diya Di. 😃
CarolinaSun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail
Thank you for the memory jolt. 🤗

BM'ing.

Will send wishes this week.
nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope to get a segment on her birthday realy it's been so long since we saw her on-screen hopefully this birthday of hers brings her lots of good luck n we starving fans get a jhalak. So happy birthday sanaya sehgal
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely thread. Awesome job u people 🤗
Thank you Diya for the link. 😃 
Will send in the wishes to the respective people. 
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 7 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

👏 that time of the year again...excited for the thread and the celebrations 

Sure this thread and all the lovely hard work you guys are putting in will yield in a Wonderful, Wonderful Birthday to our own very Special Girl  ❤️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys <33 It's been a while. Hope y'all are doing well! <3 Overwhelmed with life lately (basically my MBA course :P ) which is why I've been MIA off late. Heard about San's new show and was literally over the moon. Can't wait for our darling girl to be back to the place she rightfully belongs ❤️ Happened to come by Daljeet's Insta pics as well and it was a treat for sore eyes! San looked beyond gorgeous and Monaya, just beyond adorable :') *touchwood* Her birthday month is coming up as well so lot of happy and great things in store I'm sure *fingers crossed a long interview* :'D Can't wait for another stunning birthday thread by you talented ladies and guy (Hi Hri :D ) I'm sure you guys will outdo yourselves <3 San's birthday month starts in a week :') Loads of love and hugs-Abhi Edited by luminescence - 7 years ago
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I send birthday wishes to Zesty..
Eagerly waiting for her birthday..
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated page 1 with twitter trending details

Twitter Trending Information

DPS to be used for twitter 

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
since the impossible has happened n sanaya is on Instagram maybe we may get an IV of Sanz on her birthday anyway all the best for your birthday sanaya sehgal