Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: srushtisatpathy

Your attempts at making her birthday a memorable moment is so ... Januable (couldn't resist from using this word).

I have only one query. Can I send my sketches of her as gift? If so, then to whom should I send it? Do clarify.

srushti, I have updated my post on page 1 with the address where you can send your sketches. You can if you wish also send digitized version of your sketches to add to the bday thread. Diya is collecting siggies, which could inlcude sketches. ðŸ˜Š
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha.

srushti, I have updated my post on page 1 with the address where you can send your sketches. You can if you wish also send digitized version of your sketches to add to the bday thread. Diya is collecting siggies, which could inlcude sketches. ðŸ˜Š

Thank you, Anisha Di. I will defo send a digitized version 'coz I don't have trust on the Indian Postal Service. 
floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0066">

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0066"><font size="4">Send your presents directly to Sanaya at this address:</font></font>

<font color="#0066CC">India-Forums</font>
<font color="#0066CC">505 DLH Park,</font>
<font color="#0066CC">S. V. Road, Goregaon (West),</font>
<font color="#0066CC">Mumbai - 400 062</font>
<font color="#0066CC">Maharashtra - INDIA.</font>

<font color="#0066CC">Tel:+91 22 30060000</font>

</font>

thank you so much for the address .is there any dead line date or time for sending gift?
-Zesty- thumbnail
^^ It has to be well before her Bday coz if she is giving IV to I-F, they will do it before in advance so that they can upload it on her Bday...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So exited for Sanaya birthday.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damn my job calls start from tomorrow. Will try to unres it soon.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you, Anisha Di. I will defo send a digitized version 'coz I don't have trust on the Indian Postal Service. 

No Srusthi, you can send it now, it will get to her! I send a couple of CDs from out of India (and amny other Sanayaholics also did)  to india-forums and San got it! She talked abt it in her last bday gift segment. She will be happe seeing hand drawn sketches. 
cynical_g thumbnail

No Srusthi, you can send it now, it will get to her! I send a couple of CDs from out of India (and amny other Sanayaholics also did)  to india-forums and San got it! She talked abt it in her last bday gift segment. She will be happe seeing hand drawn sketches. 

Anisha Di,

Sorry to say this, but I am not in a position to do so. My parents won't like the idea of me getting involved in any fandom/fanaticism for a celebrity. And sending actual gifts to her is very much part of it. I would have sent her but I can't. I am still not able to act independently for that matter. I will send my sketches and some poems to her. But not now. Maybe a few years down the line. When I will be independent enough to do so. So, the digitized version is the only option left with me right now. I am once again sorry for this but I am bound by circumstances.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Anisha Di,

Sorry to say this, but I am not in a position to do so. My parents won't like the idea of me getting involved in any fandom/fanaticism for a celebrity. And sending actual gifts to her is very much part of it. I would have sent her but I can't. I am still not able to act independently for that matter. I will send my sketches and some poems to her. But not now. Maybe a few years down the line. When I will be independent enough to do so. So, the digitized version is the only option left with me right now. I am once again sorry for this but I am bound by circumstances.

Srushti dear, don't be sorry. If your parents won't approve, then please don't do it. Just send what you can on this platform via PM, your wishes will reach her. 
cynical_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Srushti dear, don't be sorry. If your parents won't approve, then please don't do it. Just send what you can on this platform via PM, your wishes will reach her. 

Diya Di, 

Thank you so much for understanding my circumstances. You are a parent too so I hoped if not others then also at least you will not judge me by this. And I am glad you didn't. I will send whatever is possible on my part. But I promise I will send the poems, sketches etc. but a couple of years later. Thank you once again. ðŸ˜ƒ