Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hello my lovelies, 🤗
I was looking for this thread on IPK forum too, you did it last year😳 
I know the deadline is gone but can I still send my "basic b-day wish" and gifts? 😕 
Edited by lazychick.maria - 7 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

hello my lovelies,🤗

I was looking for this thread on IPK forum too, you did it last year😳
I know the deadline is gone but can I still send my "basic b-day wish" and gifts?😕

Sure 😃
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ haaaye can I hug you abhi ????????🤗 will try to send everything by tonight 😃

***if you need anything for the thread like avis or siggies let me know😳 would love to help😃...ok it's more a way to ask sorry for being late😆***
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That time of the year again!

Sent my wish. Good luck to all you guys making the thread!❤️
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

^ haaaye can I hug you abhi ????????🤗 will try to send everything by tonight😃

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">***if you need anything for the thread like avis or siggies let me know😳would love to help😃...ok it's more a way to ask sorry for being late😆***</font>

Do check with sunara ... I am technologically challenged and no sane person ever gives me such responsibilities 😆
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ I sent it to Shivi 😃 once again I'm so sorry for being late  I'll understand if you can't add my contribution😕❤️
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys, can you please tell me how we can share gifs, siggies on Sanaya's instagram? Is it like we post it in our account and tag @Sanayai ?
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puma18

Hi Guys, can you please tell me how we can share gifs, siggies on Sanaya's instagram? Is it like we post it in our account and tag @Sanayai ?

Hi Puma,

Umm ...  well you can do that but already there are more than 1000 such media files attached to her account. And I highly doubt that she might be seeing them. Better send it as messages through the message section of Instagram.
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srushti97

Hi Puma,

Umm ...  well you can do that but already there are more than 1000 such media files attached to her account. And I highly doubt that she might be seeing them. Better send it as messages through the message section of Instagram.

Thanks Srushti!!🤗

I am still new to IG so was confused. I know Sanaya gets so many comments and media files... well not sure it is a good idea to bombard her with messages since I am sure she gets thousands of messages as well. 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What everyone who has an IG account can do, is to post the link of the birthday thread on IF for her to see your creations, gifs and siggies. If she sees the post as a link, she will find it easy to see the thread. But all of us need to do it, she gets over 1000 messages for each pic, and I'm sure on her birthday there will be many more. So the link to the thread might get lost. She does visit IF, so we hope she will see the thread anyway.