Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Which of the bharya did Subhadra help with? Where she found out she liked her Bhraata Krishna?

Lakshmana ðŸ˜³
Mitravinda's brothers opposed the match. Krishna carried her away. He won the swayamvara of Mitravinda, so she garlanded Him happily, but her brothers wanted her to marry someone other than Krishna. So, He defeated them with the help of the Pandavas and married Mitravinda ðŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Lakshmana ðŸ˜³
Mitravinda's brothers opposed the match. Krishna carried her away. He won the swayamvara of Mitravinda, so she garlanded Him happily, but her brothers wanted her to marry someone other than Krishna. So, He defeated them with the help of the Pandavas and married Mitravinda ðŸ˜³

Guess her brothers did not learn anything from Rukmi. ðŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Her brothers were Rukmi's friends ðŸ˜‰
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who do you feel is the most shy one among all? For me it is Nagnajiti. I don't know why but I have always imagined her to be the most soft-spoken one who is bedazzled by her husband.😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Who do you feel is the most shy one among all? For me it is Nagnajiti. I don't know why but I have always imagined her to be the most soft-spoken one who is bedazzled by her husband.😆

I too feel it would be her. I think at some point, all of them were bedazzled by Krishna ðŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Her brothers were Rukmi's friends ðŸ˜‰

That explains it. ðŸ˜†

Btw, where do you get all this information on the other bharyas?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I don't really know much about the other bharyas to be honest, but I think it would be Lakshmana as the youngest of the queens. She'd have not only Krishna but seven of his other wives to "compete" with. ðŸ˜‰
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

That explains it. ðŸ˜†

Btw, where do you get all this information on the other bharyas?

I research a lot on Krishna, and when I go to like the 10th page, Google offers me some stories of the Bharya.
The Mahabharat mentions only Rukmini and Bhama, SB only mentions all the 8 wives, as well as His 16,100 junior queens.
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too feel it would be her. I think at some point, all of them were bedazzled by Krishna ðŸ˜†

Yes, they all were but I don't know why I feel it was Nagnajiti the one who was most taken aback by her husband.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Yes, they all were but I don't know why I feel it was Nagnajiti the one who was most taken aback by her husband.

I feel so too ðŸ˜†