Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Meself

I am happy that he did not. Some sagas are best left incomplete.😳

I would have preferred if he'd married her of course, but I'm ok that he did not.

I just wish she wasn't forced to marry someone else. If the man she married was Vishnu ansh, that'd be ok, but he was not. He was just an ordinary human being.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Ok, so coming back to the ashtabharya, besides Rukmini and Satyabhama (who are most people's favorites) with which bharya do each of you relate with the most, or you like the most?
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

I would have preferred if he'd married her of course, but I'm ok that he did not.

I just wish she wasn't forced to marry someone else. If the man she married was Vishnu ansh, that'd be ok, but he was not. He was just an ordinary human being.

Only some stories say that Radhey was married. Some say she wasn't. Radhey is the mystery child of Krishna's life story, she had nothing surrounding her except Krishna ❤️
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Ok, so coming back to the ashtabharya, besides Rukmini and Satyabhama (who are most people's favorites) with which bharya do each of you relate with the most, or you like the most?

I relate to all the Bharya, but the one I relate to the most will always be Bhama 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Only some stories say that Radhey was married. Some say she wasn't. Radhey is the mystery child of Krishna's life story, she had nothing surrounding her except Krishna ❤️

Even if she did marry Aryan, I don't think she had any relationship with him.

I think she was like Meera, who devoted herself to Krishna and recognized him as her husband, even while married to a mortal being.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Even if she did marry Aryan, I don't think she had any relationship with him.

I think she was like Meera, who devoted herself to Krishna and recognized him as her husband, even while married to a mortal being.

She was very much like that 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I relate to all the Bharya, but the one I relate to the most will always be Bhama 😳

I said besides Bhama. 😆 Ok, forget relating. Choose a favorite based on their marital story.

After Bhama, who is your favorite?

For me, Rukmini Devi is my favorite and I also love Bhama, but besides them both I think I love Mitravinda as hers was another abduction story. 😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail

I said besides Bhama. 😆 Ok, forget relating. Choose a favorite based on their marital story.

After Bhama, who is your favorite?

For me, Rukmini Devi is my favorite and I also love Bhama, but besides them both I think I love Mitravinda as hers was another abduction story. 😆

Rukmini 
I love all the Bharya 😳 I don't see any difference between them 😳
Mitravinda's though, was more romantic I guess. Abduction themes ❤️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Which of the bharya did Subhadra help with? Where she found out she liked her Bhraata Krishna?
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this one tale shows that even gods underwent heart break. I mean the unfulfilled stance of the two is what makes me love them more. Radha was sublime, a creature of the floating world...I guess it was a befitting end to their tale.