Posted: 7 years ago
I'm here 
Finally 
Last exam tomorrow so expect a very long and mostly sensless comment by then 

RES
Beautiful..
Loved it
Its soo difficult to hide ur feelings...especially the ones which u want to scream aloud
She wanted to shout it out that she is iridescent.. But can't..poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
That "nose blowing" and the "library bet" thing reminded me of tei... Gosh I am missing twinj like hell ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...is it only me or its the case with everyone.??.anyway back to ur story..

The mere thought of this thing break my heart into pieces...firstly knowing that the one u love doesn't have the same feelings for u...and then u get to know that he hold those feelings for someone else... Its really painful..and on top of that he asked her to accompany him to the sarna house to break the news to his family... Kudos to her she still tried to behave all normal... If I would have been at her place... I would have cried my heart out right then and there...the thing which is more torturous than letting the soul u love walk away ...is deciding to help that soul to be with his own love...
I am not going to talk about the reaction of sarna family..cause if I would... I'll again go to the "sad zone"...and I don't want that cause now I am coming to yuvi and twinkle...
I looove their bond... Lucky are the ones who have true friends with them...and I am soo happy that at least in this Zone(friendship) ...she is a lucky one... Whether it be UV or kunj...
Wow they decided to dress up as olive and popeye..my childhood favourite โค๏ธ ..

OK ...so he has started feeling jealous of UV...or may be not ..
.. its the first tym she's enjoying this much with someone else ...other than him...so it can be possible that he is just insecure... But I really pray it to not be the case...I want it to be jealousy...
Loooved ur inspirational board... Screenshot taken
And about the pm... Again saying this...would loove to get ur pm...

P.S. from a fan of ur writing who always read the update more than thrice
Nvl...
Mehwish...
Or better say my Magician Writer...

The story...the update...was as usual...great...

The past written in Italics & present in normal...then the use of this (~)sign to separate past & present...is something that I find a bit different & i dont know why but i quite like it...This seems to be peaceful way to tell the readers that this happened in present & this in past...

The childhood...kunj informing his family about his soulmate...their wrong guess...twinkle's pain & hurt. ..

The feeling of kunj seeing the pics...

Kunj not being able to play the video...as it's not a mere video but torture for him...

And the moment when realization hits him that twinkle is not wearing olive colored dress but actually olive-poppye dress...I coudnt stop smiling...

Kunj missing twinkle or better say feeling jealous about not being twinkle's priority
Was beautifully written...

Maya coming in & kunj going out...๐Ÿ˜†

I loved every bit of your writing...

Sometimes in real life also this happens...
The way you portryed true friendship...the strength to be strong...letting go of your love (soulmate)for his happiness...it's beyond words for me to adjectify...

The bond of TWINKLE & Yuvi is really something that no one can even imagine But you did it...

I just realized I have written an excessive lenghty comment...Bear it...buddy...๐Ÿ˜†

And of course don't forget to pm me...

The Inspiration is
And excuse by self invented words...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Shaveerkti - 7 years ago
My magician writer this is such a great update. I love think a lot. And I love and respect their friendship ๐Ÿ˜Š. I loved jealous kunj nd hope kunj confesses his love for twinkle
Also do pm me meh๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hlo dear.,. 
Hope u r fine...
Got busy in real life..am becoming emotional disturbed once i come in our forum..how lovely and fun it was..
But from my heart am saying tat am happy tat u guys are here and continuing ur FF s and OS..
Will continue reading ur stories..
Lots of love to u..
LavSriya..
AND ITS 6 CHAPTERS ALREADY???!!!
You know it feels like it was not until yesterday when you started writing this story
With every new chapter,there's always a new excitement in me.
So I'm reading your story and all of a sudden,BOOM,its the end of the chapter๐Ÿ˜†

Once again,an amazinggg chapterโค๏ธ
I'm glad Kunj has finally started to realise that he's been replaced,stupid Kunj.
I'm loving the flashbacks to no end๐Ÿ˜ณ
The way the story is shaping up is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Tremendous work Meh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Please continue soon
This is beautiful !! I'm new here and I read all of your stories. Undoubtedly, this one and the 'don't fall for the tutor' is my fav. Pl update that, I'm still waiting for an update.
What an amazing story sweets. I read 4 chapters and I really liked the concept . Color is something which always mesmerizes me and thus the story is really special.

Great job buddy. You have wonderfully penned it .๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 7 years ago
Originally posted by SweetSau

Ress
I'm first will unress once I read it!

Hi 
Am soo sorry for not unressing(lol I formed a new word!) my comment. It's just that I have hit a dead end. All things are coming together my father's health, my personal struggle, my irritation when I'm not able to get my life back to normal etc etc!

Anyway iss liye aaj Choti si comment dint have much strenght left anyway!

The flashback and twinkles pain god bohot dard hua! Kunj stating that he is irridiscent and that too because he thought it is from some other girl when it's actually because of Twinkle if I'm not wrong! *Fingers crossed* 

Kunj telling his family that he is iridescent and they assuming it to be Twinkle and then him clarifying it to be someone else was sooo painful to read! Bechari meri Twinkle!

Ohhh my Kunj baccha is getting J! Good! Aur bhogo uss Kamini Maya ke saath!

Am loving it! So kunj going to go to Twinkle's place! Can't wait! Yippie! 

In all loved it!

Dekha maine kaha tha that I'll give chotu comment lekin phirse lamba hi ho Gaya!

Update soon all of your stories!
And come back pehele jaise soo we can talk for hours together! Warna dekhlena ghar aake neend mai torture karungi! Haaahaahaaa! Just joking but ya really wish you come back not juat for giving updates but to chat too!

Lots of love
Sayli

Guys,
I would like to thank each and every one of you, who liked and commented on the previous chapter.
THANK YOU ALL SO, SO MUCH! It means the world to me that you found the chapter worthy enough to comment.
๐Ÿค—
I would have loved to give you all a more personal thank you on each of your comments but I think I have delayed updating this FF for a long time now, and I don't want you all to wait any further.

Just, please know that I love you all, I have read each and every comment and am truly grateful too all of you.

XOXO,
NvL