Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I accepted much from choreographer that's what I feel

We all know about Arjun's immense talent, charisma & charm. No denying the fact Arjun made Shikhar so big with his calibre. But let's not forget he always deserved all the success, all the appreciation but perhaps was not lucky like many to get the right platform. So I will like to give credit to both PH & channel for having given him that platform that he truly deserved.

If we talk in isolation, for any actor to bag a role, consent of both PH & channel is required.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bhawna entirely cannot be blamed for everything. Arjun's injury also made a constraint on the performance. the song dint go well, and upar se whyyy oh whyyy this Naagin theme??? 
channel consent is later, its always the PH call first. channels just consents. so i will not give any credits to Rangeela for Shikhar. it is more BT's call to get him on board for shikhar
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

bhawna entirely cannot be blamed for everything. Arjun's injury also made a constraint on the performance. the song dint go well, and upar se whyyy oh whyyy this Naagin theme??? 

channel consent is later, its always the PH call first. channels just consents. so i will not give any credits to Rangeela for Shikhar. it is more BT's call to get him on board for shikhar

n why will colors say no to Arjun Bijlani ... tht so in matsh ... as radhika said shw had no star name in it... arjun star araha tha ...

i wanna see other perf too... saw twins good dancer ok chros...

i wanna se how well n amzing chef did tht he score more thn arjun... 
the amount of publicity rangeela achived with helly n arjun in bottom three khabi nhi milti 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

n why will colors say no to Arjun Bijlani ... tht so in matsh ... as radhika said shw had no star name in it... arjun star araha tha ...

i wanna see other perf too... saw twins good dancer ok chros...

i wanna se how well n amzing chef did tht he score more thn arjun... 
the amount of publicity rangeela achived with helly n arjun in bottom three khabi nhi milti 

yeh toh u said sahi. jitna buzz hua with helly n arjun in bottom 3 news, kabhi na hota agar chef ya koi aur hota
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its responsibility of the choreographer to improvise if a contestant is injured . Selecting right dance steps whatever may be the theme is choreographer's responsibility. Not happy with this Naagin theme, but still I Felt dance steps were not in sync with song selection.

I am begging to differ on so many issues today and in a mood to do argument, so I think I should leave now nahi to kaheen kuch gadbad na ho jaaye. :)

I hope I am proved wrong by comments of judges but I did not find choreographer or her dance up-to mark.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Arjun ko msg kero ... he needs to realize he is nt gonna hurt the girl in lifts whn she is placing her feet back..she is nt gonna fall.. he  is hell carefull abt tht ..pagal
. yeahi hi wil learn in jdj .. his fears to b removed ..angles n tricks 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
ur right preeti she can do tht ... bht lifts hai n his pain his shwing bht clearly bt trust me is bar bcl se zayda scrpt hai ... and thy have used his pain n injury pretty well... last wk pora buz yeh the arjun injured... is wk us chees ko thy used wll making arjun helly in bottom three again buzz

soch sab se phly thy released arjun k rehersal... halaky woh tu bottom k tha.. last time bi arjun k hi leak hoa.. ..
drfizaahmed thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlo4anJyXY
arjun n his goodness
he is nt talking abt his injury he doesnt want it to b news...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

arjun n his goodness
he is nt talking abt his injury he doesnt want it to b news...

arrey maine bhi yehi share kiya😆

i loved this interview. bahut sahi attitude rakha hai Arjun ne. God bless him