Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun Bijlani : I have checked Pokemon. It's interesting. As a child I always enjoyed playing car and bike racing games. The fun I use to have with friends and me competing to win. We use to spend hours and hours during vacations playing that and not get bored. Road Rash and Formula One Grand Prix were my among my top list. Video games used to transport me to a different world. 

i use to love road rash bht mara hai side wali bike ko kick
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

oho tu thy added farha khan... this mean jac is nt tht good islayn thy added ..yeh tu pehly hi pata tha k she wont be tht good...

I feel one of the other three may not be that regular in all the episodes so colors ghar ki mulgi Farha is the new entry
well-wisher thumbnail
Arjun is safe so is Helly..it was expected...happy about it particularly for Arjun

This time so many trained dancers..they can't be eliminated early. News of wild card entry has already started and one contestant confirmed. So who will be eliminated..

Further my feeling that zee actor who left his show for Jhalak will be pampered by Rangeela is more or less proved right by the new promo. Karishma will not be eliminated early. So who is left.. Chef, Arjun, Helly, Noora and one more person about whom I will only say,last year he had to leave one dance reality show on rival channel due to channel war, so he may be given some consideration by colors this time.

Toh bacha kaun   
😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Though I agree that Arjun should have got a better treatment in GPA by channel so far as acknowledging his talent is concerned, otherwise they are appreciated his talent by giving him opportunity to play a character like Shikhar, which was a breeze of fresh air in that show. In Naagin he had so much to do in double role.. Ispite of show being female centric, Arjun's role was no less to anybody.

They gave him opportunity to host IIFA which was a nice gesture & a pleasant surprise and Arjun surprised us by his wonderful and so improved hosting skills.

Now he is doing Jhalak on the same channel. Don't want to think much about it. Though hoping for the best but adopting the strategy...jo hoga dekha jayega 😛

Last but not the least..want Arjun to do a challenging contemporary role rather than again a show based on supernatural theme(Read Naagin 2)Edited by well-wisher - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODywGdXc4yI
i really really love his attitude...God Bless him
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the song is not suiting the theme :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATzhJIc2mA
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Allah kitni politics hai... Preeti di ur thought regarding jdj is quite practical though I don't want to think abt all these things yr saara maza kharab hoga... I'm gonna enjoy every bit Arjun ki tarah :)
For 2nd week's performance, he said naagin theme hai, saanp  sahi mein iska peecha nahi chorega lol
drfizaahmed thumbnail
oh so rangeela simply spoiled arjun frst solo for thy r love Naagin ... 
naagin theme on the song ... can never suit ...infact naagin theme in dance for male never works 

thy could have jst simple added mouni as spl performer n let her dance 

even being a fan of naagin ... naagin over dose is nw getting on my nerves 
Edited by drfizaahmed - 7 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

the song is not suiting the theme :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATzhJIc2mA

thanks a lot Sanchu
Song and choreography mismatch
I was thinking that Bhavna will cover up Arjun's shortcomings bot sorry to say she disappointed me a bit. Her movements, landings and poses where nor that smooth, swift & perfect which is expected from a skilled dancer.
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODywGdXc4yI

i really really love his attitude...God Bless him

tht is sumthing we alwways will love his attitude.. n tht is the reason lord always helps him...