Celebrating Bemisaal 12 Saal... ArjunBijlaniFC #43

Posted: 7 years ago
CAREER

Arjun started modeling for pocket money and appeared in many print advertisements for BPL Mobile, Sugar free, LG and Samsung Phone.

His first show was kaarthika which ws telecastd on hungama tv in 2004.

Then he did a cameo in Remix-Star one show were his character name was Vikram..

He came to fame with the shw Left Right Left , where he played Aalekh Sharma for which he was nominated in various award functions!

After quitting LRL,he did a show on colors called Mohe Rang De were his character name ws Sanjay.

Then came d star one show in 2008 called Miley Jab Hum Tum wich turned as d biggest turning point in his career...tht show made his place permanent among top perfect actors of tellywood ever have seen...He played d role of Mayank sharma in MJHT!!

After end of MJHT in nov 2010, Arjun was next seen in d imagine show Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna and he potrayed the charecter of Chandrakanth Bhosle aka Chandu .He ws there in d show from feb 2011 to may 2011..n d show ended on may 27 2011.

After PMMKA,AB returned to tellywood aftr a long gap of more than 9 months.And this time he came back as a HOST!!From March-June 2012,he ws d Super Cool VJ of the travel based reality show-Road Diaries of UTV Bindass Channel.

After Road Diaries,AB did a Music Video,then acted in an epi of a telefilm series of Star Plus-TERI MERI LOVE STORIES where he played the character of a Tapori-Raghu...He also acted in Punjabi film-"Full Fukhre" which is expected to release in April (2013).He also did a short fim-"I Guess" by Kross Over Films which will be showcased in various film festivals.

Then Arjun was seen playing the role of Inspector Dev Tripathi in Star Plus show Kaali-Ek Punar Avtaar from January 2013-March 2013.The show ended on 8th March 2013.

AB did a small cameo as himself along with his wife-Neha Bijlani in Sab TV show-"Chintu Ban Gaya Gentleman" in Aug 2013..

In Oct 2013 he did Jo Biwi Se kare Pyar ... a finite series ... romo com... he played the character of Aditya an investment  banker 

In 2014, Bijlani featured in an episodic of UTV Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui named This or That? alongside Perneet Chauhan and Rucha Gujarathi. In March 2015, he entered in Balaji Telefilms' romantic television drama series Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi alongside Radhika Madan and Shakti Arora.] He played the role of Shikhar Mehra a casonava lawyer yet a positive guy who falls for Ishani. However he quited the show in August 2015.

In the end of 2015, he signed yet another thriller show of Balaji Telefilms, Naagin opposite Mouni Roy.] In the show he portrayed a suave and ambitious tycoon, Ritik Raheja who believes that love and religion are distractions as they make you weak but his beliefs are challenged when he comes face-to-face with Shivanya.The show received high TRPs and  end on June 5 2016 In 2016, he made his Bollywood debut with Baba Motion Pictures' Direct Ishq co-starred Rajneesh Duggal and Nidhi Subbaia.He played the role of Kabir Bajpai, a good boy from a rich family.

RIght now he is busy doing Jhalak Dhikla Jaa

Members List
--Sanchu--
well-wisher
drfizaahmed 
Chang

Dreamland
LuvArTi4ever
Nikki_Titli

Pls PM me to get added in the members list 
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

u missed MATSH. usmein bhi he injured himself. shikhar toh defo hit tha😆

han woh tu super hit hai ... india tu india international bhi 
tu bhi injury shub hai ...
bs yes i agree i dnt want him to push himself way to far... he need to take care of himself 
yAR AB tu voting bhi nhi hai do we need to have an AT at jdj forum... i dont thnk so 
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

hii Kiran...missed u here for so long. we are good

oh i just realised we are 150 pages up.

Fiza will make the new AT here itself. and jab JDJ forum starts tab socha jayega.

not fan of that forum

I too missed this place... 
Now that I'm totally velli for 2 days I'll be active here...

Congo ABians on new thread... let's celebrate the bemisaal 12 saal ðŸ¥³

Pora week nahi sirf 2 din... Actually yesterday I had a test and all my family and cousins had decided to go to beach (the hut has been booked before my test was announced) I denied to go there and was preparing for test but I was feeling disheartened and on Friday when everyone was preparing to go there I started crying lol phir kya... My siblings and cousins, who were persuading me earlier, told me to leave the test. And after thinking and weeping for a couple of hours I decided to go to beach with all of them... Now that I didn't give the test, I will not appear for viva as well and will give application for both... See, that's how I'm faarig for 2 days :-P
Fiza api do make the account... We'll start uploading the episodes then... Btw colors has uploaded all the epis of Naagin on youtube again
I hope we get videos of his tech rehearsal tomorrow...