Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

the song is not suiting the theme :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATzhJIc2mA

The song and theme is a mis match and they added naagin bg music too... Besides, their movements were not that fine
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

thanks a lot Sanchu
Song and choreography mismatch
I was thinking that Bhavna will cover up Arjun's shortcomings bot sorry to say she disappointed me a bit. Her movements, landings and poses where nor that smooth, swift & perfect which is expected from a skilled dancer.

more than bhawna its the theme which is weird. 
even am hugely disappointed with that. what was the need to ghusaoing naagin into everything.

Rangeela is now over obsseessed with Naagin. and sorry to say its not going down so well with me. iifa mein naagin jokes tolerate kiya, lekin this is the limit. 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shikhar has nthing to do with colors k mehrabani... it was arjun who made shikhar tht big n BT who got him on naagin.cause of tht ...channel doesnt do casting ...ph do... only good thngs was IIFA n again jdj colors need a hearthrob name one who is free to b part of colors n nt have been nt jdj... 

with injury moves cannot b smoth woh bhi is dance form ki jaha postures hi imp hai ... plus naagin theme u gave she has to has to put fight .. yes instrumental or ritik BG music always th have been use would have done much better ...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Shikhar has nthing to do with colors k mehrabani... it was arjun who made shikhar tht big n BT who got him on naagin.cause of tht ...channel doesnt do casting ...ph do... only good thngs was IIFA n again jdj colors need a hearthrob name one who is free to b part of colors n nt have been nt jdj... 

with injury moves cannot b smoth woh bhi is dance form ki jaha postures hi imp hai ... plus naagin theme u gave she has to has to put fight .. yes instrumental or ritik BG music always th have been use would have done much better ...

arrey haan yeh wala main bhi bolne wali thi. shikhar ko BT got, but role utna major nahi tha, jitna audience acceptance to shikhar made it. and rangeela ka koi haath nahi tha. audience acceptance to shikhar made rangeela notice Arjun. and BT got him onto Naagin.

like u said partner, rangeela ne ab tak bas iifa diya hai usse as a consolation prize for GPA. thatsall.

drfizaahmed thumbnail

more than bhawna its the theme which is weird. 
even am hugely disappointed with that. what was the need to ghusaoing naagin into everything.

Rangeela is now over obsseessed with Naagin. and sorry to say its not going down so well with me. iifa mein naagin jokes tolerate kiya, lekin this is the limit. 

exactly is poray act mein theme is total mis match ... usko pora out look karab ker raha hai woh... were does naagin fits in tht ... 

uper se bich mein music bhi naagin .. i mean srsly 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Naagin is omnipresent. Even Arjun & Karishma playing Snake & ladder.

Colors ka ye naagin obsession is becoming too much
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

exactly is poray act mein theme is total mis match ... usko pora out look karab ker raha hai woh... were does naagin fits in tht ... 

uper se bich mein music bhi naagin .. i mean srsly 

haan ab that kawach pura duub gaya hai they need naagin 2 to work. already third spot pe hai colors. duub raha hai. unka bas chale Arjun ke pure body mein naagin ka tattoo bana denge.

hadd hai.

mujhe itna gussa araha hai. naagin ka recap laga mujhe performance dekhke.

first time i dont wnt to see this performance on TV.
am so pissed at rangeela
drfizaahmed thumbnail

arrey haan yeh wala main bhi bolne wali thi. shikhar ko BT got, but role utna major nahi tha, jitna audience acceptance to shikhar made it. and rangeela ka koi haath nahi tha. audience acceptance to shikhar made rangeela notice Arjun. and BT got him onto Naagin.

like u said partner, rangeela ne ab tak bas iifa diya hai usse as a consolation prize for GPA. thatsall.

Arjun nhi hota tu naagin jokes or 6.2  k trp k shor kis per rekh ker machaty... 
khir kerli use usko aur kerlo ..
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Jane day as if we didnt knew this will defo happen ...fb per hai kya tu ?
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Arjun nhi hota tu naagin jokes or 6.2  k trp k shor kis per rekh ker machaty... 
khir kerli use usko aur kerlo ..

haan rangeela ko bas apna dhindora peetna hota hai, lekin jab credit dene ki baat ayi...

duub jaye rangeela for all i care. 

Now i can feel why sanaya fans are so pissed off with rangeela.
pathetic.