A small query about Fatima and Nasir!

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have just watching the show on ozee and I was confused if Nasir loves Fatima too or does Fatima alone love him? Their couple is cute! But I HV always seen razia telling Fatima how much she loves his brother(eg.when she was discussing abt herself and altunia when Mirza entered the ceremony for an answer) I HV never seen razia discussing that nadir likes Fatima?

And I searched on wiki and found that this nasir was the governed of Oudh and capable of being sultan and died and he and Fatima had a son named Nasiruddin (same as nasir) who was the sultan. In their son's wiki page it was written that father was Nassiruddin Mahmud(nasir) and mother was Fatima begum!
I even noticed he put his life in danger to save Fatima!Edited by candyblossom - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fatima here is a fictional character, and in the show nasir died before their love could take any further steps, and yes the real nasirudin was married and had a son who was made sultan too after ruknu's son was removed 😳
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

fatima here is a fictional character, and in the show nasir died before their love could take any further steps, and yes the real nasirudin was married and had a son who was made sultan too after ruknu's son was removed😳

Means he didn't love her ?
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Means he didn't love her ?

he started liking her they were developing feelings and he died 
..radiance... thumbnail
Their love was on a initial stage... pyaar badhta iss se pehle hi uski death ho gayi thi show mein
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..radiance...

Their love was on a initial stage... pyaar badhta iss se pehle hi uski death ho gayi thi show mein

Thank u all! Just wanted to confirm keh pyaar that bhi ya nahi.!