amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
gosh what will happen now?
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Parents r suppose to guide d kid
i guess Arnav never found that warmth n assurance from his family that he finds in khushi
will his this act lead them in trouble 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arti deserved it
But i hope thy do find them safe
Lets c what will happen 
Give regular updates
I love this FF 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Arti deserved it

But i hope thy do find them safe
Lets c what will happen
Give regular updates
I love this FF

i will try best tp give regular update
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well written 
Emotional are just perfect 
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi..awesome story
Arnav first word is kushi...
He scared kushi will be away from him...
Hope arthi & garima get arnav & kushi back..continue soon.Thank u for pm & update
arshihydfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your FF's are very unique, please continue
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely 
Thanks for the pm 
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where did he go? I hope they will find them.. 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

" Determination becomes obsession 
and then it becomes all that matters"
-jeremy irvine

chapter - 4

little arnav was shaking as the cold wind hit his wet body . rain has stopped a while back now moon was shining over their head. even khushi has stopped crying and was now sleeping peacefully . arnav's tears has dried now as he now looked at baby khushi laying there silently with no whiff of hurt or shaking due to cold as he was. he laid  beside her on the bench  cuddling her cold body in his arms and closed his eyes. her breaths so slow and fragile as if they will stop any minute . arnav cuddled her more closer saying her name in whisper . he was feeling alone ,even her cries made him fell that he was not alone no matter how much he had wanted her stop crying.  

arnav's innocent eyes looked at pale face of baby khushi ,her lips not even moving up and sown sometimes smiling and sometimes frowning  like they used to when she slept . arnav patted her cheeks a few time to wake her up but she just didnt. he shook her , he wanted her to wake up. he was feeling alone and scared . he wanted  her to just wake up and be with him awake cry with him if she want but just not remain silent .arnav shook her violently now , his own little body shook in the cold. he kept on shaking her and crying saying her name in between with whatever strength he had.

he screamed on top of his voice to wake her up  calling her again and again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

arvind kept the call down  and walked in rush to his bedroom  while shooting on mohan , his driver to take the car out . he sat beside a crying arti who was lying like a corpse  , her body unmoving , her eyes red from crying continuously .she has fainted again and doctor has strictly told her to rest and stopped worrying otherwise she might lose the baby she was carrying .

she had rejected to take sleeping pills  or to even  blink an eye before she sees her son  in front of her  healthy and fine. her heart was breaking  with each passing second , her mind replying her cruel behaviour towards her son . it is because of her , it is all because of her. she had put a innocent baby's and her son's life in danger.

'all because of me...i did this.. i.. because of me' 

she kept on saying these words again and again staring into oblivion. arvind looked at his wife  losing her sense , her mind because of this misery that has struck  them so hard. he loved her , loved her more than his life. he knew he didnt stood up for her when he should have been , for her , for his son , for his daughter . but his hands are tied , he cant choose between his family. he cant go against his mother , she loves him and he do her.  he want all his family together . he looked at the cloak striking three in the morning.

'arti calm down! please . police just got informed someone had seen them in the  "gandhi park"  . i am going to bring them back ok. they will ok . your son will be alright.'

arvind kissed her forehead and stood up to leave put stopped as arti held his hand in her grip. he looked at her shocked , her eyes red , her face showing the agony she has been going through.

'i will go with you. i want my son. i want him ok ... i just...please god dont let anything happen to him. hurt me or kill me but d..don't  take him away from me'  

arti kept on murmuring as she stood up from the bed   and  started walking dragging her husband with her . he tried to stop her , tell her to take rest she didn't listened and kept on walking fast as she could  whipping her tears with her palms . 

arvind's eyes landed on devastated garima who was siting on the floor  next to the front door . her eyes continuously shedding tears. he have forgotten in his worry for his son that one more innocent was in danger  , more than his son . a small baby . he has always been selfish , guilt burdening his chest. he saw arti sit in the car  still praying and murmuring to herself.

he put a comforting a hand on garima's shoulder and said

'we  found her , we found khushi. come ,sit in the car let bring her home'

garima looked at him perplexed and walked to the car not wasting a second. her hands joined in prayer too as they made their way to the innocent souls.

garima and arti ran towards the kids as soon as they found them laying next to each other on the bench . arnav was still shaking  , his face  bent down cuddled near baby khushi's neck . whereas khushi lay there with no movement .

garima's breath caught in her lungs as she saw her daughter laying there turning blue with every second .she picked her cold body in her arms  trying to bring some warmth into her.  she controlled her sobs and tried listening to khushi's breath . when she felt nothing she tried again and again , her  emotions broke loose as her daughter remained unmoving in her arms . she screamed and cried in agony  clutching her close to her body.

arti  turned arnav's face towards her still crying  . her breath stopped  as she show the blood oozing from his mouth . she cuddled him in her arms , trying him to wake up and speak , no just wake up. just open his eyes. 

both mothers cuddled their babies to there chest trying praying for them to wake up.  they made their way to the hospital to help them give their babies back.

================================================================

i know update is short . but as i told you earlier from now on updates will be shorter but regular. i will updating this story daily so keep a check on the thread i might not be giving the pMS . or will give a weekly PM. ðŸ˜ƒ

hope you like it do share your views . this story is slow moving  . it is the whole life journey of arnav and khushi from childhood to adults. do tell me if you will something is wrong or you dont like or you like.

sorry for the errors i will proofread later.😳
Edited by bloodyeyes - 7 years ago